Nov 2020 eligibility passed
March 13 2022 upfront remed updated
March 16 adr request
March 20 ADR submitted
March 23 GU1
April 4 GU2 -IP2
Ppr april 11

After months of uncertainty made it.

I take this opportunity to thank the forum members especially @Alysson,@GandiBaat ,@wonderbly ,@stirredo ,@Rsub,@dankboi last but not the least kangaroo for keeping me sane in this tough time.

My 2 cents those who are waiting for remed request don't waste your time, do it upfront.
Do everything upfront and send it through webform especially if your file is in Ottawa
congrats brother. Lets meet up in Ontario!

Reactions: PRANIT01

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Congrats mate!

My prophecy is about to come true :|
I don't know, I might be here after you've gone buddy.

But don't worry, I'll write ballads of the old days, of rants that ran the thread up to a thousand pages, of trolls and alter egos, of speculative predictions made with wits of gold that failed every Wednesday, and of a Canadian civil war fought by parties that became combatants even before they could be become citizens.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Well folks, looks I am fucked. I am seeing people with same timeline as mine getting PRs today. Submitted ADR's and everything, security still not started. I won't go mandamus route, I will not spend a single penny on Canadian immigration anymore.
When did you submit your ADRs? I submitted mine (just schedule-A) on March 8th and my medicals were declared 'passed' on March 11th. No communication since. May 2020 AOR. Security still hasn't started as of today.

Reactions: maghool71

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
When did you submit your ADRs? I submitted mine (just schedule-A) on March 8th and my medicals were declared 'passed' on March 11th. No communication since. May 2020 AOR.
I received ADR for pcc and pof on March 15th and submitted all the documents on March 17th, received acknowledgment emails on the same day and ADR status changed to Not Applicable on the portal. But no change in background status as of now. Even called IRCC yesterday and someone said application is in process and I should wait patiently.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I received ADR for pcc and pof on March 15th and submitted all the documents on March 17th, received acknowledgment emails on the same day and ADR status changed to Not Applicable on the portal. But no change in background status as of now. Even called IRCC yesterday and someone said application is in process and I should wait patiently.
Well, my only guess is that we ended up with officer DM10032.

Is there anyone who submitted their ADR/re-medicals before March 10th and are still waiting?