+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Thanks. I don’t know why they mentioned country/states instead of country.
The link you shared effectively says that pcc is for a country.
I think they meant "sovereign state".

But that is pretty poor phrasing, I agree.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Quick update on my application:

Eligibility: PASSED
Securiry: NOT STARTED
Criminality: PASSED
Medical: PASSED
Info Sharing: COMPLETE.

Just spoke with an agent and after submission of schedule A two days ago, criminality is passed. :)
Hey quick question... Did you get the Remedical and ADR request together or did the ADR came after you did you submitted medical ?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
It will finally burst their bubble that foreigners aren't the ones to be blamed for their crises.

After this, it will be people on work permit and PR holders that will be banned.
If I were to make the rules: RO (indicated by utility bills, or randomly picked inspection if one must) in the property you own, and an (increasingly steep) “tax” for each month in the year where RO isn’t met. Citizens are exempt up to X properties.

So those looking to own just one place and live there won’t be affected regardless of status. Those owning houses but never living there will have a strong motivation to sell. People going on 2-month vacation pay a small tax. People taking long leaves pay a bigger tax. (Again, citizens are exempt, which helps getting support on votes.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Thank you, I guess? haha
Would you mind explaining why you think that if I submitted my inland PNP in March 09, 2022, I shouldn't expect to hear back before next year?

Thanks!
Oh you'll probably hear from them this year. You will also probably (?) get your ITA this year. But there is a zero percent chance you get your PPR this year. Under the absolute best case scenario I'd expect Summer 2023 PPR for you. But plan for Fall to maintain your sanity.

Edit: Just read that you are inland. Not sure that makes much of a difference, but who knows. I'd stay away from being "hopeful" or whatever. Think of your own worst case scenario, and assume that this is the most likely outcome. What you're seeing on immitracker is misleading. First, it's not necessarily a representative sample of everyone who has applied for PR. Second, you may have seen "many" people getting PPR within 4-8 months. Have you also counted how many people waited for longer than 8 months and calculated the ratio? Have you calculated a moving average of inland PNPs from 2021 (for example) who received a PPR in that time frame? Something tells me you haven't. Best thing is to delete you immitracker account, stop visiting it altogether, and get on with your life. You'll get your PPR when you get it.

Nobody on this forum knows anything, and all we can do is guess based on IRCC's behavior in the last two years. And in no way does their behavior mean good news for you or anyone else going under what they call skilled immigration. Their focus right now is on refugees. Their focus last year was also on refugees, just from somewhere else. Their focus next year will also be on refugees. My guess? Taiwan. Express entry is an always will be their last priority.

Here's the pecking order: Refugees > Grandpas > Tourists > Students > CEC > TR2PR > PNP > Shit > The dirt the shit sits on > FSW. At least you can take solace in the fact that you'll get your PPR before FSW people.

Last edited by a moderator: