+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

If you haven't heard anything about him, he is probably locked up in a psychiatric hospital somewhere.

Dude, that is a soul crushing luck.
Wonder what was the reason he declined the ITA? Other than, lying about work experience or IELTS score or WES accreditation, other mistakes can be easily fixed Post-ITA stage.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wonder what was the reason he declined the ITA? Other than, lying about work experience or IELTS score or WES accreditation, other mistakes can be easily fixed Post-ITA stage.
You can't get past over shit like that man. You will be seeing nightmares every night.

Now imagine when he saw the 27K CEC draw on February ?

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1083629

You can't get past over shit like that man. You will be seeing nightmares every night.

Now imagine when he saw the 27K CEC draw on February ?
Who knew, though? Draws were happening just as expected until December 23rd. Nothing indicated that this what will happen.

So, I kinda can understand why he was sure that declining ITA was fine. I just wonder what mistake did he make to actually decline his ITA? Lie about work experience/IELTS/WES/age?

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Well.... In Europe, you will be a temp. resident tied to a work visa. Then, after you cross that salary threshold, you can apply for blue card. Then, citizenship. While in Canada, you are a PR from day 1. However, if one gets a job that qualifies him for a blue card from the day 1, then I have to agree with you.
Yeah I think this is whats stopped me from moving to Europe over Canada. Even with the blue card I'll be somehow bound to my job. Don't want that fear of corporate slavery. Canada on the other hand PR on day 1 and I can ease my way to citizenship. I quite like that, worth the wait.

Reactions: Vidnomenon

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Yeah I think this is whats stopped me from moving to Europe over Canada. Even with the blue card I'll be somehow bound to my job. Don't want that fear of corporate slavery. Canada on the other hand PR on day 1 and I can ease my way to citizenship. I quite like that, worth the wait.
The blue card is not tied to a specific job. You can switch with considerable ease. Don't know about other countries, but in Germany, you can become PR in less than 2 years if your German is good. In UK/Netherlands, it's 5 years.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Don't quote me on that one but the last time I checked, Blue Card is PR and thus, you are not tied to any job. You are tied to a job if you are on a work visa but unlike in North America, you can be fired out of the blue. It's a pretty lengthy process that gives you enough time to find a new job.

EDIT: I stand corrected. You do need a job to be eligible for Blue Card and if you lose one, you have about 3 months to find a new one. https://www.eubluecard.nl/eu-blue-card/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1083629

The blue card is not tied to a specific job. You can switch with considerable ease. Don't know about other countries, but in Germany, you can become PR in less than 2 years if your German is good. In UK/Netherlands, it's 5 years.
In Germany and Netherland, you need to have a certain salary to apply for one. You don't need to live in the country for 2-5 years to do so (that helps of course).

EDIT: I am actually not sure about Netherlands.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
In Germany and Netherland, you need to have a certain salary to apply for one. You don't need to live in the country for 2-5 years to do so (that helps of course).

EDIT: I am actually not sure about Netherlands.
I'm talking about PR. You can get a blue card if you get a job above a certain salary. Then by living for a while, you'll get PR ( it goes by different names in different countries).