+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You got so lucky that IRCC went full libtard over the Ukraine skirmish. I'd have gotten my "Finally" this week but CIO has been focusing on Ukraine stuff for the past two weeks (I highly doubt there are any new apps from Ukraine at all, people on the run can't apply for shit). There'd been literally zero news but today some fellas started to report news again.

Long story short get ready to get owned in the PPR race.
I'm actually now hoping you get your PPR before me. I want to know just how much insult you are planning to hurl at me:p:p:p:p . Here are some more emojis to get you even more riled up:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Pasha1
D

Deleted member 1050918

Not everyone in Ukraine can fight in the war. For those that cannot/would not be brave, Canada welcomes them with open arms.
Will Canada welcome below people with open arms too?

- Millions of Africans facing civil war and terrorism in Africa
- Millions of Africans starving in Africa due to wars
- Thousands of middle easterns living with terror in the middle east
- Thousands of Mexican civillians regularly terrorized by the mob in Mexico
- Thousands of South Americans regularly attacked by the local mob and armed terrorist groups

"With open arms" my ass, all libtards want is signal how virtuous they are to claim moral high ground.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Will Canada welcome below people with open arms too?

- Millions of Africans facing civil war and terrorism in Africa
- Millions of Africans starving in Africa due to wars
- Thousands of middle easterns living with terror in the middle east
- Thousands of Mexican civillians regularly terrorized by the mob in Mexico
- Thousands of South Americans regularly attacked by the local mob and armed terrorist groups

"With open arms" my ass, all libtards want is signal how virtuous they are to claim moral high ground.
Will Canada welcome below people with open arms too? Only if they look like the Ukrainian people :) .

Canada's immigration and refugee system (IRCC) doesn't even have the capacity nor infrastructure to process the huge amount of people they are trying to bring in. They are going to burden the IRCC's system and completely upend an already useless system, making life miserable for everyone.

I hope that all Ukrainians that want to get out of their country find safe passage and soon too, but I also hope they choose countries that can truly take them in and settle them with little effort. Canada is not that country, unfortunately.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello Experts,

I have a question if you can help me out;
Suppose someone is in study permit / Tourist visa ( mean he/she is in Canada)
Meantime, his/her PR application is in Process ( Post AOR)
Can that person work??

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi guys,
I am feb. 2021 AOR, i think i might get rejection of my application.
While submitting work related documents,
I have submitted work experience certificate as per the norms, like job duties and responsibilities, job title, duration, working hours etc which is in english.
But few of my work supporting documents such as joining order, transfer order were in my native language so i got them translated and while uploading i uploaded work ex certificate and other supporting documents (only translated ones) and not the original in my native language.
My work ex certificate, My income tax statement, PF statement, my work ID card are in english.
Later i raised the web form and send them the original ones as well.
Do you think my application will be rejected?

Guys please share your thoughts on this please.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello Experts,

I have a question if you can help me out;
Suppose someone is in study permit / Tourist visa ( mean he/she is in Canada)
Meantime, his/her PR application is in Process ( Post AOR)
Can that person work??
You cannot work on a tourist visa.
You can work part-time (20 hrs/week) if you are registered for the semester as full-time student AND school is in session.

Having a PR application in progress affords you no PR-privileges whatsoever.

Reactions: Deepa52

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I have submitted work experience certificate as per the norms, like job duties and responsibilities, job title, duration, working hours etc which is in english.
But few of my work supporting documents such as joining order, transfer order were in my native language so i got them translated and while uploading i uploaded work ex certificate and other supporting documents (only translated ones) and not the original in my native language.
My work ex certificate, My income tax statement, PF statement, my work ID card are in english.

The only document mandated by IRCC to prove work experience claimed, is a Work/Experience letter (I have added below what should be included in the letter). Any other document is just extra supporting docs that IRCC doesn't really care about. As long as your experience letter has the below included, you should be fine:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while, got COVID and all, anyway, this is it!

FSW Outland
AOR: Sep 9 2020
COR: Philippines
VO: Manila
Remedical Request: Dec 28 2021
Medical Completion: Jan 31 2022
(Request IRCC for an extension)
Medicals Passed: Feb 23 2022
PPR: Feb 28 2022
CoPR: Mar 09 2022

See you guys in the Great White North!

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Sth strange.
I have received a survey email from advanis to evaluate IRCC:
“We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.”
The Canada gov site, makes this legit. "IRCC is collecting feedback from randomly selected clients who received a decision on their application in 2021."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/client-experience-survey-2022.html
But I have not heard anything from IRCC on my PPR. Last update was my medicals passed back in December 16th.
Any opinion?
Ignore it. Don’t give too much meaning to it. You get your PPR when you see it.

Reactions: PRANIT01

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi guys,

Don’t worry. You have the letter that IRCC needs. In my case, I attached my Employment letters, tax documents, pay slips all as one. My eligibility got passed. In you case, you added two more letters than mine. So I believe you will not get any rejection. Think like this. What would be the reason for IRCC to reject your application? Due to lack of proper employment letter? Nope, because you have that. So chill.

If you scroll back to few pages you may see an refusal due to lack of employment letter. In that case, the applicant failed to include mandatory information that IRCC requested. In your case, you have everything that IRCC needed.

Reactions: Shubham6120

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
The only document mandated by IRCC to prove work experience claimed, is a Work/Experience letter (I have added below what should be included in the letter). Any other document is just extra supporting docs that IRCC doesn't really care about. As long as your experience letter has the below included, you should be fine:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
Hi, thanks a ton.
I have work experience letter as per the norms you have shared.
Its a relief that my file wont be rejected.
My work experience is all good.
Again thanks dear. Thanks a ton.
I was having sleepless nights since i had seen someone from Dec 2020 having rejection due to lack of duties in work ex certificate. I thought IRCC might reject my application because of not providing orginal of translated documents.
Thank you again.

Reactions: RSub and wonderbly

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Don’t worry. You have the letter that IRCC needs. In my case, I attached my Employment letters, tax documents, pay slips all as one. My eligibility got passed. In you case, you added two more letters than mine. So I believe you will not get any rejection. Think like this. What would be the reason for IRCC to reject your application? Due to lack of proper employment letter? Nope, because you have that. So chill.

If you scroll back to few pages you may see an refusal due to lack of employment letter. In that case, the applicant failed to include mandatory information that IRCC requested. In your case, you have everything that IRCC needed.
Thanks dear, this is such a relief.
I was just scared that my application might get rejected because i did not provide the original copy of the non mandatory work supporting documents.
My work ex certificate is as per IRCC norms because i made it that way on purpose.
It is on the letter head with address and contact details, with my name date of joining, positions that i have hold and with job duties and responsibilities.
Such a relief guys. Thank you

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thanks dear, this is such a relief.
I was just scared that my application might get rejected because i did not provide the original copy of the non mandatory work supporting documents.
My work ex certificate is as per IRCC norms because i made it that way on purpose.
It is on the letter head with address and contact details, with my name date of joining, positions that i have hold and with job duties and responsibilities.
Such a relief guys. Thank you
Have you ever ordered GCMS notes? You will have more clarity if you have doubts in mind.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
No one can tell. If anyone does tell you something, it will be a guess.

Find out how to call IRCC from outside Canada and ask them what your application status is.

You can also order GCMS notes but delivery time for GCMS notes varies from 30 to 180 days (or could be more too).
From my experience your ppr is comping just very soon