Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
i expect Russia will take control of the east side of the Ukraine leaving west portion as completely landlocked piece of land which may later join nato

So east and south is where 2 trillion worth of natural gas is present, right? Putler is after natural gas.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You guys...what happened to covid? Is it resting?
lmaooo I fucking hate the media
Covid died a peaceful death when Russia officially invaded Ukraine.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
So east and south is where 2 trillion worth of natural gas is present, right? Putler is after natural gas.
I read this take as well. Because they found LNG in Ukraine, it would decrease European dependence on Russian energy and EU could make Ukraine part of EU and use the gas

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey guys! I have a question. I am ordering gcms for the first time with the help of a relative who lives in Ca. In the requester info, can I put his name and other details, but my email address instead?
I want to be able to receive the gcms as soon as they send it and don’t want to bother my relative to check for their email. Depending on anyone else will only add to my anxiety, too.

So, can I do that? Is it allowed? Or will it be counted as misrepresentation or something?
Instead, you could pay a few $$ and get it done thru a professional.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Instead, you could pay a few $$ and get it done thru a professional.
That doesn’t answer my question but to answer yours; $ isn’t the issue. I want to receive the acknowledgment and the notes as soon as they’re sent. I don’t want to rely on/bother a third party to forward me the email. And I assume that the professionals first receive the gcms in their own accounts and then forward them to the principal applicants, yeah?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
That doesn’t answer my question but to answer yours; $ isn’t the issue. I want to receive the acknowledgment and the notes as soon as they’re sent. I don’t want to rely on/bother a third party to forward me the email. And I assume that the professionals first receive the gcms in their own accounts and then forward them to the principal applicants, yeah?
I just ordered my 5th GCMS notes two days ago. I pay, I sign, and I get my GCMS notes on the 31st day in my inbox. You do get an email confirmation and tracking for GCMS.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Also in that article:

"The language in question was never intended for clearance and the cable was released in error, which is why it was recalled," a State Department spokesperson said on Wednesday.
I think they are trying to 'gently' warn those who may be on the fence and staying neutral

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
I just ordered my 5th GCMS notes two days ago. I pay, I sign, and I get my GCMS notes on the 31st day in my inbox. You do get an email confirmation and tracking for GCMS.
That’s quick! Where do you order the notes from?

carolineg543

Feb 3, 2022
Hello everyone,

After 2 years without mouvements, many people got PPR the 3rd of February from Rabat VO (Morocco) after many ADRs (police certificates and Schedule A) and remedicals during the last 2 months.

So yeah, keep faith, things are starting to move.

Good luck to everyone, stay strong !

I recently uploaded a data set received from Stats Canada which outlines processing numbers from 2019 to the end of 2021 for the Rabat VO by stream together with data about the remaining Rabat inventory in various streams. The Rabat VO processed zero FSW applications in all of 2021. Search @carolineg543 on twitter to see the data set.