+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Next is Chinas invasion of Taiwan. Easily within next 6 months

If they are smart, they would do it now because no-one wants interfere right now.

Interfering now would mean World War 3, and US will stay as far away as possible cause in reality, they don't give a shit about Taiwan or Ukraine cause no oil.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I hope NATO membership will save my mother country's ass from decades of fuckin Russian invasion again. I heard enough stories from my grandparents from that period, I can still remember when my grandmother told me the story when Russian tanks appeared and how the girls must be hidden in basements and wine vaults and other places.
Oh you're from Ukraine? Are you from western or eastern Ukraine? Isn't eastern Ukraine a lot more pro-Russia?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
If they are smart, they would do it now because no-one wants interfere right now.

Interfering now would mean World War 3, and US will stay as far away as possible cause in reality, they don't give a shit about Taiwan or Ukraine cause no oil.
Isn’t Taiwan the world’s biggest microchip manufacturer?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Yeah, who will go to war for Taiwan? Absolutely nobody
The US stands to lose a lot if China invades Taiwan. Ukraine, not so much. The majority of American semiconductor manufacturing is in Taiwan. There's already a semiconductor shortage, and if Taiwan is lost, then the US will take a massive blow. The US only loses out if it aids in the Ukraine situation directly. Taiwan is a different story though

Reactions: Blah! and dankboi

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The US stands to lose a lot if China invades Taiwan. Ukraine, not so much. The majority of American semiconductor manufacturing is in Taiwan. There's already a semiconductor shortage, and if Taiwan is lost, then the US will take a massive blow. The US only loses out if it aids in the Ukraine situation directly. Taiwan is a different story though
I don't know man, Xi Jinping has literally said China would reclaim Taiwan by 2025 or something. If that isn't a hint idk what is.
Looks like the Pax Americana is over

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Nah, I've seen people who selected "all provinces" or just multiple provinces from the list and still got invited, myself included.
So shall I just go for all provinces this time bro? I personally do not have any problem living in any certain province of Canada - As a PR of course, for my study destination I would need to consider many factors - other than Quebec as I do not plan to learn French, Last time I just did not choose 2 provinces for this thing that I have heard about choosing "all provinces".

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Yes, if I had a chance I would go farther than I am currently located. I desperately would like to leave Europe at this point but can't find the way how to exit :(
I understand you've already applied for Canada. All of Europe isn't bad, not sure where in Europe you are based. Since the wait is long, I'd be looking at jobs in Germany (specifically Berlin and Munich have nice vibes), Amsterdam (Netherlands is quite nice) or Austria while I wait for my Canadian application to be processed. Slavic regions aren't that popular for the lifestyle you might be chasing. Vancouver/Toronto might sound more like the vibe you're maybe chasing. Berlin isn't a bad shout at all till then.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So shall I just go for all provinces this time bro? I personally do not have any problem living in any certain province of Canada - As a PR of course, for my study destination I would need to consider many factors - other than Quebec as I do not plan to learn French, Last time I just did not choose 2 provinces for this thing that I have heard about choosing "all provinces".
If you're an outlander, you already qualify for only a handful of PNPs so it doesn't matter too much. I'd personally select every single one of those provinces (except QC) individually. Takes 2 seconds.

Two or three years back, I would have laughed at a global pandemic. Its more of a never say never world these days. But I do believe a global war is certainly not in China's favour atleast. Question is, will they put economy or geopolitics first?
Economy. Nobody gives a damn about anything related to geopolitics in the 21st century. They make it look like they do because they want more votes but what keeps the wheel turning is economy alone.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Putting aside the Ukranian conflict for a moment, does anyone think that Ontario really removed the CAP for good ?

It seems that Holthe knew all along that his was coming, even though he made a specific video negating it.

Reactions: dankboi