+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Eligibility passed by an officer and still security not started? Very efficient of IRCC.
Exactly. I asked the nice lady specifically about that, if it was recommended passed by first agent or passed by officer. She said it's not recommended pass, it's passed by Officer and she can also see the Officer's comments.

IRCC recently asked me for an updated PCC, perhaps that's why my security has not started?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Exactly. I asked the nice lady specifically about that, if it was recommended passed by first agent or passed by officer. She said it's not recommended pass, it's passed by Officer and she can also see the Officer's comments.

IRCC recently asked me for an updated PCC, perhaps that's why my security has not started?
Maybe, I thought an application will fly under a visa officer, apparently not.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There was one news recently that I never even dreamed of seeing, a missile attack on UAE and 4 people dead.
Project Covid was an attempt at relaxing the financial bottleneck the world economy has been in but it seems it didn't work good enough; quick selling vaccines and accelerating new money drains like online shopping didn't help very much perhaps. So maybe only the least preferred option remains: War

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
1: They have asked you for US pcc only. Guess you know the drill. Fill the online form, go to a post office or other gov place, give your finger print and get the report in 10 mins.
2. I believe as long as you have enough funds in one bank, you will do fine. But do get the updated letters for banks that you had initially showed. For daily transaction, I guess you will need to show your monthly statements. I will leave it to @legalfalcon to answer that question.
Annoyingly... I'm in Canada as a tourist. Not sure I want to go back yet just to get finger printing done yet. I guess I may have to go get the finger prints done and mail them to the FBI. Anybody had experience with this? What's the turn around?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
IRCC has discovered queries and sorting = Artificial Data Analytical Machine Intelligence
Hopefully they discover the beauty of updating application status on GCKey accounts as well soon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

If they updated the eligibility status alone (once it's completed), they will see a massive reduction in gcms requests and less calls to IRCC. Most applicants just wants to know if they've passed/failed eligibility within 3 months of applying. Same for Background checks.