+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

From the Outland PPR Thread ( https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/post-9922511):

hello, there are 3 postings of PPR i have seen and all of them are PNP outlanders

PPR 1:
AOR: 13 July 2021
Newbruswick
COR: Nigeria
VO: CIO

PPR 2:
AOR: 28 July 2021
OINP (march 2021 NOI)
MEP: 8 Dec 2021
COR: India
VO: Havnt ordered GCMS

PPR 3:
AOR: 4 Aug 2021
OINP

------
Why is IRCC like this? o_Oo_Oo_O

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
From the Outland PPR Thread ( https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/post-9922511):

hello, there are 3 postings of PPR i have seen and all of them are PNP outlanders

PPR 1:
Newbruswick

PPR 2:
OINP (march 2021 NOI)

PPR 3:
OINP

------
LHS = RHS
Hence, proved.
PNP is the master race.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hello all,

Just received an ADR. Big step. The document asks:

- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Provide an updated FBI Police Certificate from the United States.

- Funds, proof: Proof of funds. Provide detailed bank statements from every banking institution where you are holding money and the letters must include the following: •Account numbers •The date each account was opened •The current balance of each account; and •The average balance for the past six months including daily transaction details

A few questions:

- When I submitted my application I included an FBI Police Certificate and one from Japan, where I lived for a year. The document only seems to specify an FBI Record Check, but should I also go get another one from Japan? My fear is that Japanese record check could take 2 months, as it did the first time.
- In my initial application I showed proof of fund for accounts at two different banks. However one only has $150 bucks left, while the other has enough to meet the minimum. Should I still resubmit a letter from both, or could I get away with just one of them.
- Also this time they ask for daily transaction details? How do I show this? Do I just upload my statements from the last six months?

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello all,

Just received an ADR. Big step. The document asks:

- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Provide an updated FBI Police Certificate from the United States.

- Funds, proof: Proof of funds. Provide detailed bank statements from every banking institution where you are holding money and the letters must include the following: •Account numbers •The date each account was opened •The current balance of each account; and •The average balance for the past six months including daily transaction details

A few questions:

- When I submitted my application I included an FBI Police Certificate and one from Japan, where I lived for a year. The document only seems to specify an FBI Record Check, but should I also go get another one from Japan? My fear is that Japanese record check could take 2 months, as it did the first time.
- In my initial application I showed proof of fund for accounts at two different banks. However one only has $150 bucks left, while the other has enough to meet the minimum. Should I still resubmit a letter from both, or could I get away with just one of them.
- Also this time they ask for daily transaction details? How do I show this? Do I just upload my statements from the last six months?

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon
1: They have asked you for US pcc only. Guess you know the drill. Fill the online form, go to a post office or other gov place, give your finger print and get the report in 10 mins.
2. I believe as long as you have enough funds in one bank, you will do fine. But do get the updated letters for banks that you had initially showed. For daily transaction, I guess you will need to show your monthly statements. I will leave it to @legalfalcon to answer that question.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I went for an upfront medical exam ( medical expired last September) last time they gave me a one page information sheet which I uploaded to my application. This time they gave me a 6 pages report with the entire examination details. Does that happened to anyone here? I thought I should check before uploading it via webform.
Thanks
I was given one page only back in oct 2020. Haven't yet taken the re-med though.

Reactions: Vikee2022

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/analytics-help-process-trv-applications.html

Advanced data analytics to help IRCC officers sort and process temporary resident visa applications
Ottawa, January 24, 2022—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is creating new efficiencies in its temporary resident visa (TRV) application process by expanding the use of advanced data analytics, which will now help IRCC officers sort and process all TRV applications submitted from outside Canada. IRCC officers will continue to make the final decision on all applications, and only an IRCC officer can refuse an application. The system never refuses or recommends refusing applications.
The use of advanced data analytics is part of IRCC’s commitment to finding new ways to improve our client service and processes. It is expected to assist in managing IRCC’s increasing volume of TRV applications. The analytics system helps to accelerate IRCC’s work by identifying routine applications for streamlined processing, such as those from certain clients who have been previously approved to visit Canada in the past 10 years. It can also create efficiencies by sorting and triaging non-routine applications to officers based on their level of complexity. When the advanced data analytics system finds a routine application, it can determine that an applicant is eligible, but will never refuse an application. It will always send the file to an officer to determine if the applicant is admissible to Canada and make the final decision.
At IRCC, advanced data analytics has been used since 2018 to help sort and process more than 1 million TRV applications from countries where there is a high volume of applications. During this time, it has been shown that routine files can be assessed 87% faster using the system. This results in some applicants receiving decisions more quickly. In addition, the technology assumes a significant portion of clerical and repetitive tasks related to sorting applications, which allows IRCC officers to focus their attention on assessing applications and making final decisions.
IRCC is working to responsibly develop and deploy data-driven technologies in line with all privacy requirements. As part of our compliance with Canada’s Treasury Board Directive on Automated Decision-Making, an algorithmic impact assessment (AIA) has been completed to assess the analytical models used for TRV applications. The AIA categorized the impact level of the system as moderate, and numerous measures are in place to mitigate possible risk. These measures include an extensive review process for potential discriminatory impacts, privacy and security elements built into the design of the system, and the ability of officers to overturn an eligibility determination.
For more information on IRCC’s use of advanced data analytics, visit our digital transparency page

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

PPR 1:
Newbruswick

PPR 2:
OINP (march 2021 NOI)

PPR 3:
OINP

------
I think there are two reasons for it:

1. 2021 AOR's don't need new documents/re-meds to finalize their applications.

2. IRCC wants to keep average processing time down when they eventually need to disclose it due to ATIP requests.

D

Deleted member 1050918

2. IRCC wants to keep average processing time down when they eventually need to disclose it due to ATIP requests.
When are we getting PPR

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

My medical will expire next month :confused: