USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Till your medical expire you have time.
Precisely one has to enter Canada to activate PR before medical expires. But to keep the PR for yourself, one has to stay for 2 years in 5 years, and to be eligible for citizenship, one has to stay for 3 years in 5 years.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i never had murica in my list of places to move until recently (a couple of weeks), but now it seems good. possible 10 years plan england->canada->usa_>back to england

I could have seen myself living in the U.S pre-Trump, but not anymore. I don't even wanna go visit. My family have done disney trips every 3 years for about 15 years until 2015. We haven't been back since. We've instead explored disney parks in other countries/continents. The political and social terrain in the U.S have become so scary for me :confused: . I doubt America will ever recover from Trump and the great divide he has exposed.

Reactions: Alysson and dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I could have seen myself living in the U.S pre-Trump, but not anymore. I don't even wanna go visit. My family have done disney trips every 3 years for about 15 years until 2015. We haven't been back since. We've instead explored disney parks in other countries/continents. The political and social terrain in the U.S have become so scary for me :confused: . I doubt America will ever recover from Trump and the great divide he has exposed.
One good thing about America is that the Federal Gov cannot control the states. It doesn’t matter if you’re the president of the country or governor of a state or a local politician or a midwest blue collar worker or a beautiful Nebraska farm girl or a liberal Portland white male or an angry Georgia black woman or an Utah Mormon or an arrogant NewYorker or Gun and God loving massive Texas human or a weed smoking Califorina homeless guy, anybody can blabber whatever the hell they want. I see America as a combination of countries under one country. America can go into deep shit and you can still find one beautiful state where you can live peacefully. The racial divide, the income inequality and socioeconomic problems will forever exist in America.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
One good thing about America is that the Federal Gov cannot control the states. It doesn’t matter if you’re the president of the country or governor of a state or a local politician or a midwest blue collar worker or a beautiful Nebraska farm girl or a liberal Portland white male or an angry Georgia black woman or an Utah Mormon or an arrogant NewYorker or Gun and God loving massive Texas human or a weed smoking Califorina homeless guy, anybody can blabber whatever the hell they want. I see America as a combination of countries under one country. America can go into deep shit and you can still find one beautiful state where you can live peacefully. The racial divide, the income inequality and socioeconomic problems will forever exist in America.
i love the terrain of the u.s.a , almost everything in one landmass, i prefer south to live and pnw for trips.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
you chill, there's still decades of time to do it.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
i love the terrain of the u.s.a , almost everything in one landmass, i prefer south to live and pnw for trips.
I have lived in South and PNW. Very different culture. PNW has extreme conservatives and extreme Liberals. Strange mix.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
They need diverse PR intake. Diverse in NOCs etc. They want some NOC-B as well. I guess its a sign of switch to NOC-specific quota. Sooner than the later.
NOC quota is probably the way for FSW. Checking myimmitracker you can clearly see that eg 2171, 2173 NOCs are overrepresented. Canada can decide to inflict a cap on those when a FSW draw happens. Provinces still can invite them separately if they need them.

Reactions: RSub and dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
NOC quota is probably the way for FSW. Checking myimmitracker you can clearly see that eg 2171, 2173 NOCs are overrepresented. Canada can decide to inflict a cap on those when a FSW draw happens. Provinces still can invite them separately if they need them.
Yeah, I agree.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Yeah, I agree.
very true. so many folks with noc's 217X. These are IT professionals isn't it.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I mean it seems like such documents are very serious to be leaked liked this unless someone from officials decided to post it to clarify what is going on. It looks real though, which is quite painful
Its a fking reply to an ATIP request. Government agencies are bound to reply to these.