+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sean Fraser

Jan 13, 2022
All these guys don't realise that the leader of the PPC isn't anti immigrant. He actually wants to increase the no. of skilled workers and reduce the amount of family sponsored immigrants. He just doesn't want more immigrants than what Canada can already handle. The reason his party never wins is because unfortunately, he is surrounded by actual racists in his party. His message, on the other hand, strongly resonates with immigrants already living in Canada.
You must either be a troll or stupid. There is no way this government is building infrastructure and roads.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
finding a partner as an indian is indeed hard. :p
Again won't agree with you completely actually some of my friends said they will marry me for papers but it is too much of crap in us ,know some one who got caught doing fraudulent marriage that sucks

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I meant an australian partner
I don't know about Australia, US it is not that hard ,especially latinas Indians and them have a lot in common and looks the same for most part.The only thing is you have to know them in person and atleast be funny and treat them with respect.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
i don't understand why someone need to kill when someone leaves.
Lol I was joking, Honestly I don't want to leave her lol.I am not telling she is best woman in this world but she is the best for me because we get along well ,too lazy to start the over all dating game that is another reason.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Canada pausing intake of highly skilled immigrant workers amid heavy backlog
So they always kept the FSW's in a different level. i didn't know fsw was highly skilled, all these times i was only aware of the term fsw as federal skilled worker. now it makes sense why inlands gets heated up to make fake alt accounts to post here calling out we are some kind of elite class in the pool

Reactions: fswinlander

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Canada pausing intake of highly skilled immigrant workers amid heavy backlog
So they always kept the FSW's in a different level. i didn't know fsw was highly skilled, all these times i was only aware of the term fsw as federal skilled worker. now it makes sense why inlands gets heated up to make fake alt accounts to post here calling out we are some kind of elite class in the pool

Fsw was used to have PhD holders delivering pizza lol.i am not at all surprised.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021