+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Why don't I believe this?
My literal reaction to the agent was "are you sure you're looking at the right file?". But if you visit any of the March 2021-August 2021 threads; quite a few people have reported that they're applications have been getting processed. This is in line with what's expected. IRCC will process older applications but also keep an eye out on the newer applications to avoid creating new backlogs.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
In light of the memo, what can be expected for those who have already received an AOR in 2020, I have seen PPRs been issued in other threads but the numbers released by IRCC does not indicate a reduction in the FSW case load? What has IRCC been processing since November 2021?Afghan refugees? but then again the number of afghans that have been landed does not validate this supposition either

Reactions: jerrinjose1991

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
In light of the memo, what can be expected for those who have already received an AOR in 2020, I have seen PPRs been issued in other threads but the numbers released by IRCC does not indicate a reduction in the FSW case load? What has IRCC been processing since November 2021?Afghan refugees? but then again the number of afghans that have been landed does not validate this supposition either
They took November off for Thanksgiving and took December off for Christmas.