+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
ugh, if I don't get any reply from NDVO about my application within next month or so, I will go for it. Been waiting for so long!
Call them up. There's that general number which you can call and after waiting for a bit and (probably after some attempts) you can speak to an agent. He/she will provide you with all the details of your file as of today. That's how I found out that my eligibility, info sharing and criminality were passed. I'm an outland OINP candidate with an AOR of August 25, 2021 fyi.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I wouldn’t do mandamus without an experienced lawyer. The process is not a joke or a game. You literally force a federal department to pay more attention to you. Doing so by yourself might not be the best but it’s your file
You literally force a federal department to pay more attention to you.
If they did give the regular attention then they wouldn't have been forced by the court . Of course the outland applicant like every other inland is paying 1325 CAD for processing which is not meant to consider some categories with priority. This is why the mandamus exist.

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Call them up. There's that general number which you can call and after waiting for a bit and (probably after some attempts) you can speak to an agent. He/she will provide you with all the details of your file as of today. That's how I found out that my eligibility, info sharing and criminality were passed. I'm an outland OINP candidate with an AOR of August 25, 2021 fyi.
Calling is only good for people whose files are within Canada. They say they don't have any info if one's file is outside Canada

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes, I totally understand. Am thinking about hiring a lawyer. But will cross that bridge only when time comes.
From your signature it looks like your file is complete. I wouldn't waste money on a mandumbass at your stage. I suggest you find and put on a white woman bob-cut wig, call the centre and throw a tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: hsiddd

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
From your signature it looks like your file is complete. I wouldn't waste money on a mandumbass at your stage. I suggest you find and put on a white woman bob-cut wig, call the centre and throw a tantrum.
Though I added my common-law partner after gcms notes indicated rfv.
I am not sure whether they accepted our proof of relationship and his admissibility documents. So, things are still up in the air.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I wouldn’t do mandamus without an experienced lawyer. The process is not a joke or a game. You literally force a federal department to pay more attention to you. Doing so by yourself might not be the best but it’s your file
This. It is magnitudes above a PFL, which you can totally respond to yourself, but some people still fuck up without a lawyer.
In the past, Courts have been reluctant to accept departmental backlogs, or staff shortages as reasonable explanations for delays. That said, each case is considered on its own individual merit, hence why it is important to have an experienced lawyer to help tailor and bolster your case.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
If it takes around $50 to file mandamus, does one really need to spend 3K for a lawyer? Can't one do some research and represent themselves? Especially, if most mandamus cases are settled outside court!?! Just a thought!
You never represent yourself in court against trained lawyers even if you're a lawyer yourself. You have a personal conflict that'll make you stop looking at your case objectively and finding the best strategy. That's why even the best lawyers hire their own lawyers if they get into a situation where they need lawyers. It's an universal rule like "don't talk to the police" lol

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Just had to tell Youtube’s algorithm to stop recommending Shit-beir’s channel to me. Just cos i made the mistake of watching one of his vids doesn’t mean i want to see more of his dumb ass.

Reactions: dankboi

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Just had to tell Youtube’s algorithm to stop recommending Shit-beir’s channel to me. Just cos i made the mistake of watching one of his vids doesn’t mean i want to see more of his dumb ass.
Use a private tab and don't log in lol. I do that when I get curious and watch stuff I don't usually watch. YouTube doesn't keep recommending the stuff in your account that way

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Use a private tab and don't log in lol. I do that when I get curious and watch stuff I don't usually watch. YouTube doesn't keep recommending the stuff in your account that way
Yeah it was a rookie mistake on my part lol. Seeing his face on a thumbnail for his stream today about FSW draws just tipped me over the edge

Reactions: Ar12345

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
clear the search and watch history, don't use yt signed in. i have time so i download it to watch offline without giving a view count hehe