Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Two things that don't make sense with the memorandum, in my opinion. First, we are seeing PPRs being issued from late 2019 to late 2020, even early 2021 for some FSW inlanders. If the processing time were to be extended to 36 months in 2022, we would be only seeing PPRs from early 2019 (of which there doesn't seem to be many). Second, as this was released in November for recommendations, we are not sure as to what eventually happened with respect to these notes. Were they accepted by Sean Fraser?
36 months is expected not extended. They want to bring down the processing times by pausing the draws and that is the very essence of this memo.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well. One thing for sure is that I am trying to find a case where mandamus was used and a judge stated that Covid should not be used as grounds for long processing time. I understand that Meurrens has done it but for obvious reasons, I am a little sceptica.
Please share your findings here if you happen to find a case like that. I keep reading that covid is not an excuse in the eyes of the court but yeah it's wise to be sceptical.

M

MayorGrom

In the memo, they are combining CEC and FSW as FHS. So 50% of the resource will utilized for TR to PR and Afghan Refugess. Don’t be surprised if a new sets of Refugees are taken from Ukraine.
No chance for Ukrainian refugees. Donbas is literally a war zone but no special stream was created for those people.

M

MayorGrom

Please share your findings here if you happen to find a case like that. I keep reading that covid is not an excuse in the eyes of the court but yeah it's wise to be sceptical.
Trying my man. Pretty much, if Meurrens is right and IRCC settles down outside of the court, then those cases will hard to find.

there was a guy on this forum who filed for mandamus and got his pr after a month. He said that they didn’t go all the way to court.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello can you clarify if biometrics have to be approved like medicals or it is done once they are updated as 'completed' in our application? I've been asking this too many times but apparently people are too caught up in their own discussions to help someone else.
Don't know.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
what, you leaving forever isn't it
No I do nor, I just cannot watch what this two twats done. They have created a huge panic among applicants with something that we know already… I would urge people to read this doc again slowly and then read the docs from December. I will see you guys in few weeks :) I just need to get my head rested

Reactions: he5ham and dankboi
D

Deleted member 1050918

Trying my man. Pretty much, if Meurrens is right and IRCC settles down outside of the court, then those cases will hard to find.

there was a guy on this forum who filed for mandamus and got his pr after a month. He said that they didn’t go all the way to court.
It makes sense for IRCC to not allow it to go to court. Even if IRCC wins in the court it's all over the news so it's no good. That's what I'm also hoping. I can't see any other way I'm landing this year.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Keeping Mandate letters in mind and this memo, looks like IRCC will continue to process the backlogs. Thats all matter now for most.
Yeap, however I do not understand why there is a huge shit storm because of that. We kind of knew that already but some twat said it that the delays will increase to three years, well if someone application is from 2019 then yes it will be f**** 3 years till it will finalized back from 2019 and no, applications will not be canceled…