+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But PNPs do not have a guarentee of 6 months and they can be anywhere in the processing timeline. Before AoR or after AoR. Also remember, 6 months is AFTER YOU SUBMIT A COMPLETE APPLICATION. Thats R10 check.
Dude what are you talking about? Same 6-month timeline applies to EE-PNP. See link below

"PNP e-APR are subject to the Express Entry six-month processing standard (80% of applications in six months or less). The six month period begins when Citizenship and Immigration Canada confirms that a candidate has submitted a complete e-APR through their MyCIC account. The processing period ends when a final decision is made."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/provincial-nominees/online-enhanced.html

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I would ask the question how accurate this data :D
Its pretty accurate. Lots of them are hand me down from soviet time and at that time ... they went crazy with bombs.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
AOR 1-July-2021
Outlander PNP-ONIP Tech draw.

I recently send a webform to know the current state of my application. I received an email that my application still under processing but there is a catching statement in quote "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Does this means every stages have been passed? Or any other suggestion?

Your comment is highly appreciated.

I have ordered two GCMS notes different time with no response till date. More than 3 Months now.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada deploys special forces to Ukraine amid rising tensions with Russia

Canadian special forces operators have been deployed to Ukraine amid rising tensions between the NATO military alliance and Russia, Global News has learned.

The deployment of a small contingent from the Canadian Special Operations Regiment comes as diplomatic talks aimed at staving off an armed conflict in Ukraine have faltered, and an estimated 100,000 Russian troops remain camped on Ukraine’s border.

Sources told Global News that the Canadian special operations presence is part of an attempt by NATO allies to deter Russian aggression in Ukraine, and to identify ways to assist the Ukrainian government.

The unit has also been tasked with helping to develop evacuation plans for Canadian diplomatic personnel in the event of a full-scale invasion, sources said.

Neither the government nor the Canadian Forces would officially confirm the special forces presence in Ukraine when contacted by Global News, other than to say special forces operators have been involved in Canada’s broader assistance to Ukraine.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8517110/canada-special-forces-ukraine-russia/

• Wow
Reactions: soccer_007

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
it is gas! the gas that they distribute to Europe. This is their trump card.
There is a Gas that will be coming from north as well ;) but they are not prepared for it yet. If Russia has gas but is unable to sell it then ;)

Anyway, war is not in anyone favour and you would have to be f**** mad to do anything like that.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Canadian special forces operators have been deployed to Ukraine amid rising tensions between the NATO military alliance and Russia, Global News has learned.

The deployment of a small contingent from the Canadian Special Operations Regiment comes as diplomatic talks aimed at staving off an armed conflict in Ukraine have faltered, and an estimated 100,000 Russian troops remain camped on Ukraine’s border.

Sources told Global News that the Canadian special operations presence is part of an attempt by NATO allies to deter Russian aggression in Ukraine, and to identify ways to assist the Ukrainian government.

The unit has also been tasked with helping to develop evacuation plans for Canadian diplomatic personnel in the event of a full-scale invasion, sources said.

Neither the government nor the Canadian Forces would officially confirm the special forces presence in Ukraine when contacted by Global News, other than to say special forces operators have been involved in Canada’s broader assistance to Ukraine.

So a new refugee market for Canada. I see...!!!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
AOR 1-July-2021
Outlander PNP-ONIP Tech draw.

I recently send a webform to know the current state of my application. I received an email that my application still under processing but there is a catching statement in quote "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Does this means every stages have been passed? Or any other suggestion?

Your comment is highly appreciated.

I have ordered two GCMS notes different time with no response till date. More than 3 Months now.
Have you received MEP and BIL? The part in red only confirms that you have passed R10 (completeness check).

Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

This is like when my 2 year old wants to pick from my plate when he hasn't finished the exact same meal in his own plate :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Last edited: