+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But CEC's are going out of status which is supposed to be a bigger worry than the backlog.
All they need to do is extend their work permits, or issue bridging. They've done this twice already. Hell, they even extended PGWP which was an ABSOLUTE no-no before 2020.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I hope you eastern Europeans get a new stream opened for you guys, looks like Putin's thinking of getting the old gang together. Wouldn't wanna be around when the party happens
Wouldn't wanna be around Canada either lol it's literally right next to Russia. If that happens, it'll be right next to Mother Russia. Big oopsie.

D

Deleted member 1050918

however on the part which is literally far further than third world hahaha
Yea tell that to Putin's crazy intercontinental missiles lmao

Also think about it: Canada is right between the US and Russia. Where do you think most of the missiles will hit? lol

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yea tell that to Putin's crazy intercontinental missiles lmao
Putin is f**** in his head. Literally he does no have any other strong cards in his hand to play againts the West. Literally Russia is poor as f***. They would not be able to support any bigger conflict and it is not in their interest to do it. I am telling you, it is all about business, dirty business

Reactions: VVV62

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Nope, 6 months is given for all EE apps.

Nope: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1474&top=3

Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.

If you apply by mail, the processing time starts when your application arrives in our mailroom.

If you apply online or in-person, it starts when you submit your application.
6 months starts only after R10 not at submission. See link below explaining in detail the various stages an application goes through

"The completeness check is done at the Central Intake Office (CIO) for all classes (FSW / PNP / CEC). According to IRCC most applications are processed within 6 months or less. The 6 months processing time starts when your application meets the completeness check."

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#stages-of-an-application

Reactions: wonderbly

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Putin is f**** in his head. Literally he does no have any other strong cards in his hand to play againts the West. Literally Russia is poor as f***. They would not be able to support any bigger conflict and it is not in their interest to do it. I am telling you, it is all about business, dirty business
never would have thought that the annexation of Crimea would happen but as you can see..

D

Deleted member 1050918

he does no have any other strong cards in his hand to play againts the West
He does have a very strong card mate...

6 months starts only after R10 not at submission. See link below explaining in detail the various stages an application goes through

"The completeness check is done at the Central Intake Office (CIO) for all classes (FSW / PNP / CEC). According to IRCC most applications are processed within 6 months or less. The 6 months processing time starts when your application meets the completeness check."

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#stages-of-an-application
Nice! But I'm still sceptical because it's IRCC vs some website. But yeah thanks!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I do not like Putin more than any other rational person on the planet but never say Russians will not be able to support war for long.... Last time someone thought that and it cost him the war and his life.