+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ask this legend . Mark Holthe immigration lawyer, ex ircc officer, this legend has a youtube channel, He asked ircc to stop all program draws back in 2020 and go cec and tr2pr and now cec is dead, this culprit backstabbed the cec's too

Maybe renaming this thread as '''No ''no program specified'' draws until the backlog's gone''' would save us from such questions posted by newbies. Ach these newbiess..

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
How the heck is Quebec still so affordable compared to Toronto and Vancouver?? Childcare cost isn't monstrous either in Quebec. How, really?
Maybe because it's not as popular as the other two, same can be said for Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you look at the Ottawa, it's not as high either.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe because it's not as popular as the other two, same can be said for Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you look at the Ottawa, it's not as high either.
Checking the street view I adore Montréal really!!! River, hills, comfortable size city, pretty green. I really need to learn French..:rolleyes: Probably the language barrier is the cause that not as many people consider Quebec.

Reactions: VVV62

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question.
My UCI gets updated recently, but I havent received BIL or MEP. Does anyone else has experienced the same thing? I hope its not anything major and just a system glitch.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Checking the street view I adore Montréal really!!! River, hills, comfortable size city, pretty green. I really need to learn French..:rolleyes: Probably the language barrier is the cause that not as many people consider Quebec.
That, and the fact that you cannot live in Quebec if you enter Canada via Express Entry. Quebec runs their own immigration system, which is similar to the EE in terms of "points", but has it's selection system. So either enter Canada and live anywhere in Canada except Quebec, OR enter Canada and live only in Quebec, and most people prefer the former.

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
French is like Russian language. I don't wanna discourage u but it takes literally a lifetime to master such horrible languages unless you're born in a family where they are spoken.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Yes. That's your only option. 501 is too high. You have zero chance with that score. Maybe create a second account with lower scores to be safe. But 501 will never get you an ITA.
Thanks @myshymush I appreciate your response!

I am at a stalemate with my lawyer because they are not willing to decrease my CRS, because according to them and I quote
"We have a reputation to uphold and we cannot just reduce your CRS and get scrutinized for misrepresentation. Your best bet is to wait at least another 50 years for FSW draw" :confused:

I guess my only way is to get a Doctor's note stating I have ADHD/Autism and that my disability actually counterbalances the high CRS, so I just appear 501 but actually I'm exactly a 467 (and file for that sweet sweet PNP)

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020

I am at a stalemate with my lawyer because they are not willing to decrease my CRS, because according to them and I quote
"We have a reputation to uphold and we cannot just reduce your CRS and get scrutinized for misrepresentation. Your best bet is to wait at least another 50 years for FSW draw" :confused:

I guess my only way is to get a Doctor's note stating I have ADHD/Autism and that my disability actually counterbalances the high CRS, so I just appear 501 but actually I'm exactly a 467 (and file for that sweet sweet PNP)
50 years is an exaggeration. In 2 years your language score is going to expire, and you have to take another one. Try getting CLB6 on that, and your score is going to drop like crazy.

EDIT: I would discourage the ADHD/Autism, Canada might see that as a health risk, and deem you inadmissable.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019

501 is too high for PNP. If you want to immigrate, take another IELTS, but this time you need to get a very low score.

Read the questions carefully, and make sure you choose the wrong answers. In the speaking part, tell the examinar your name and continue the conversation in your native language no matter what the examiner asks you. This way you might significantly decrease your CRS and appear dumb enough for Canada to select you as a permanent resident via the PNP program.

Last edited:

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
501 is too high for PNP. If you want to immigrate, take another IELTS, but this time you need to get a very low score in order to immigrate.

Read the questions carefully, and make sure you choose the wrong answers. In the speaking part, tell the examinar your name and continue the conversation in your native language no matter what the examiner asks you. This way you might significantly decrease your CRS and appear dumb enough for Canada to select you as a permanent resident via the PNP program.
I actually gave the IELTS twice within a span of 2 months. Failed on one of the exam on purpose, got a 6.5 in Reading. But that 0.5 less in IELTS actually straight up takes away 58 points so I then become a 443 which is too low :confused:

The only way I found is to decrease both education and work experience to get something like 461