+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
PNP is master race, thus, it shouldn't be even remotely associated with the peasants.
A PNP nomination for outlanders with no ties to Canada is very difficult to get from most provinces but if your NOC is one of the Tech NOC's and your score is between 454 - 467, an invite from OINP is pretty much guaranteed, funny how that works.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
A PNP nomination for outlanders with no ties to Canada is very difficult to get from most provinces but if your NOC is one of the Tech NOC's and your score is between 454 - 467, an invite from OINP is pretty much guaranteed, funny how that works.
We were thinking to go with Ontario but then decided not too. We could either apply on me or my partner. She is a nurse and I am in tech. At the end we did not want to go to Ontario.

D

Deleted member 1050918

A PNP nomination for outlanders with no ties to Canada is very difficult to get
Man my situation was so stupid... I have no ties to Canada whatsoever:

> Join the pool in 2020 with CRS 481 (increased later from 456 so I missed draws) as FSW
> FSW ded, no ITA for a year, EE profile dies
> Make new EE profile in 2021 but this time select AB in the provinces too
> AINP NOI a week later lmao
> AINP nomination issued 14 days after NOI

So the breakdown is:

FSW: No ITA in a year
PNP: ITA in 3 weeks lmao

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
IELTS-GT be used for study visa? As per IRCC they will accept it
conflicting opinions on the web,some say its totally valid others say that IELTS-academics is mandatory for study route.- Much conflict YES, cause Universities / colleges asks for Academic instead of GT.
So either way you'll be required to take the AC
I don't think IRCC requires any language test for a study visa, they only require you to be enrolled in an accredited school. The school however requires you to get IELTS-AC, and won't honor the GT.

Reactions: Newfoundland991

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

> Join the pool in 2020 with CRS 481 (increased later from 456 so I missed draws) as FSW

So the breakdown is:

AINP has some stupid requirement that EE profile should not be more than 6 months old to be considered in their draws, easy for anyone to miss their draws because of this. OINP also had something similar but thank god they removed it and they just check the entire pool within their score range.

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nope, my NOC doesn't fall into that category. My current NOC, which is 1111, on the other hand, is among in-demand NOC list of OINP. With one year experience and IELTS CLB10, my CRS score is 456, which I think is not good enough judging from the latest draw figures. I have more work experience under different NOC but it is not in-demand, hence, not useful for PNP. I can use that to apply for FSW.

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021

So the breakdown is:

I guess your NOC must have been in-demand NOC list of AINP back then when you got NOI, right?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Nope, my NOC doesn't fall into that category. My current NOC, which is 1111, on the other hand, is among in-demand NOC list of OINP. With one year experience and IELTS CLB10, my CRS score is 456, which I think is not good enough judging from the latest draw figures. I have more work experience under different NOC but it is not in-demand, hence, not useful for PNP. I can use that to apply for FSW.
1111 was an in-demand NOC for OINP until June 23rd, 2021 after which they removed it. Score range was 464 - 467 in the June 23rd draw.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Reactions: Pasha1