+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Some people are saying that their applications are as old as 2018 or 2019 - if this is the case then in my opinion there is something seriously wrong with it or they are more complex than the rest. Still though I have a good feeling that the processing time will be reduced this year. I know that people are frustrated etc but they cannot really "bash" them. It is not their fault. They are only doing whatever the government will tell them to do.
Honestly, some of those super old applications are straightforward, they just get lost in the cracks.

Reactions: quelash13

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One good thing about web forms these days is that IRCC is not sending the cringy Afghan refugee blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah shit anymore.
They are just sending us responses saying they received high volumes of shits so they are not able to respond immediately but someone will get back to us and that to me sounds better.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello members,been a long time since i came here!
There's a query that needs resolution,can IELTS-GT be used for study visa?
I know its a stupid question but i have found conflicting opinions on the web,some say its totally valid others say that IELTS-academics is mandatory for study route.
Please enlighten me.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I know its a stupid question but i have found conflicting opinions on the web,some say its totally valid others say that IELTS-academics is mandatory for study route.
Please enlighten me.
I think it can be used to apply for a study permit to IRCC but not sure if it can be used to get admission from a college/university.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Please enlighten me.
IELTS-GT be used for study visa? As per IRCC they will accept it
conflicting opinions on the web,some say its totally valid others say that IELTS-academics is mandatory for study route.- Much conflict YES, cause Universities / colleges asks for Academic instead of GT.
So either way you'll be required to take the AC

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Some people are saying that their applications are as old as 2018 or 2019 - if this is the case then in my opinion there is something seriously wrong with it or they are more complex than the rest. Still though I have a good feeling that the processing time will be reduced this year. I know that people are frustrated etc but they cannot really "bash" them. It is not their fault. They are only doing whatever the government will tell them to do.
Government contains people who were elected because they were popular. You know elected by people who liked the way they looked or talked or others whom they hated.

So real government are these people in bureaucracy : Those who run the country and actually put policies together. "Elected Government" only do politics.

So yeah, someone from IRCC must have said something like this : "I think we need to invite more inland candidates because we cannot invite outland candidates" "Lets convert as many Temporary Residents to Permanent Residents". IRCC is 100% in this scam. They did not care if backlog will go through roof because at that point of time they only wanted people to ensure they hit 401K hence this situation.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Maybe not. Like airports which care about on-time rate, flights already delayed are given way to flights with possibility to be on-time.
And IRCC seems value their 6-month processing time achievement rate, even it's getting worse.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
IELTS-GT be used for study visa? As per IRCC they will accept it
conflicting opinions on the web,some say its totally valid others say that IELTS-academics is mandatory for study route.- Much conflict YES, cause Universities / colleges asks for Academic instead of GT.
So either way you'll be required to take the AC
I think it can be used to apply for a study permit to IRCC but not sure if it can be used to get admission from a college/university.
Thanks buddies,i was considering giving academics as a fail safe plan in addition to studying french.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Government contains people who were elected because they were popular. You know elected by people who liked the way they looked or talked or others whom they hated.

So real government are these people in bureaucracy : Those who run the country and actually put policies together. "Elected Government" only do politics.

So yeah, someone from IRCC must have said something like this : "I think we need to invite more inland candidates because we cannot invite outland candidates" "Lets convert as many Temporary Residents to Permanent Residents". IRCC is 100% in this scam. They did not care if backlog will go through roof because at that point of time they only wanted people to ensure they hit 401K hence this situation.
I think this idea came out from some sort of Board of Immigration Lawyer Society or something like that. I think Mark Holthe proposed this.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I think this idea came out from some sort of Board of Immigration Lawyer Society or something like that. I think Mark Holthe proposed this.
They don't formulate policy and only make suggestions. Policy makers are still bureaucrats. They should have looked at their capacity.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They don't formulate policy and only make suggestions. Policy makers are still bureaucrats. They should have looked at their capacity.
They knew it that they will not be able to meet the targets for that year and the only thing they bothered was to keep their image nice. They were soo proud saying that they have met the immigration target for 2021. Now they are saying that the knew it what implications it will bring, I really doubt that they knew exactly what will happen. This year they will have to figure out something else. In my opinion we will not see crazy amount of FSW draws. There will be a mix and I think CEC will be the biggest numbers that will be taken. A lot FSW candidates will be taken from the existing backlogs, maybe I am wrong but lets see.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
They knew it that they will not be able to meet the targets for that year and the only thing they bothered was to keep their image nice. They were soo proud saying that they have met the immigration target for 2021. Now they are saying that the knew it what implications it will bring, I really doubt that they knew exactly what will happen. This year they will have to figure out something else. In my opinion we will not see crazy amount of FSW draws. There will be a mix and I think CEC will be the biggest numbers that will be taken. A lot FSW candidates will be taken from the existing backlogs, maybe I am wrong but lets see.
The reason behind no FSW draws was travel restrictions, wasn't it? Now that it has been lifted I don't see the point the invite CEC only. NOC based selection? Maybe. But CEC only? doesn't make sense. They usually have lower scores than fsws and I don't think that their NOC varies that much.
I could understand "no outlander" policy if it was a political maneuver but I don't think the average Canadian have any idea about EE let alone the percentage of outland vs inland.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The reason behind no FSW draws was travel restrictions, wasn't it? Now that it has been lifted I don't see the point the invite CEC only. NOC based selection? Maybe. But CEC only? doesn't make sense. They usually have lower scores than fsws and I don't think that their NOC varies that much.
I could understand "no outlander" policy if it was a political maneuver but I don't think the average Canadian have any idea about EE let alone the percentage of outland vs inland.
I am not saying no FSW draws at all. There is a possibility that they will not happen as often. Or we will get more FSW draws and CEC candidates will get a boost in points to allow them to compete in the pool. Time will tell. We have to wait till March or April

D

Deleted member 1050918

CEC draws should come back because CEC people pay taxes and contribute to Canada's economy.