+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I just read some news that as of January 15th 2022 you will not be able to enter Canada if you are not double vaccinated :D They will only do few expemtions thought.

Here is the link:
Government of Canada announces adjustments to Canada’s border measures - Canada.ca
This is good news actually (I haven't read it all yet). I'd take this over nonsensical complete border shutdowns any day. I like their current perspective into 2022 so far. Too soon to talk though.

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 994371

I think @ImpatientKangaroo is just an alt for @Psyoptica. @Psyoptica had mentioned that he is from Pakistan but currently residing in Europe. The Kangaroo too has mentioned that is currently temporarily residing in Europe.

@Psyoptica has stopped posting and @ImpatientKangaroo does most of the posting now. They rarely post together. @Psyoptica couldn't shit on Canada knowing he belonged to a way worse third world country, so he created The Kangaroo.

If you need to talk more about his you can find me at my residence - 221B, Baker Street, London.

Time to shoot some heroin up my arm. BRB.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think @ImpatientKangaroo is just an alt for @Psyoptica. @Psyoptica had mentioned that he is from Pakistan but currently residing in Europe. The Kangaroo too has mentioned that is currently temporarily residing in Europe.

@Psyoptica has stopped posting and @ImpatientKangaroo does most of the posting now. They rarely post together. @Psyoptica couldn't shit on Canada knowing he belonged to a way worse third world country, so he created The Kangaroo.

If you need to talk more about his you can find me at my residence - 221B, Baker Street, London.

Are you saying I've been jacking off to my own tits? Because I swear @Psyoptica is a girl and she showed me her tits. Now if I'm @Psyoptica that means I'm a tranny with nice tits.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

i reside 15 mins north of baker street

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
D

Deleted member 994371

Are you saying I've been jacking off to my own tits? Because I swear @Psyoptica is a girl and she showed me her tits. Now if I'm @Psyoptica that means I'm a tranny with nice tits.

You yourself don't know what or who you are because you have been through so many alts now.

Come clean and tell us which third-world shithole you belong to, so that the rest of us can berate your country. Only then you can shit on Canada.