Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I'm probably going to Europe soon; I have a PNP app progressing. Why would I be frustrated? I don't know why people can't handle facts. Canada (used to) being easy to immigrate to has nothing to do with the fact that it has a shitty job and real estate market.
You will do well if you have the right skills and a clear plan.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Only a very clueless person would claim that Canada has a job market comparable to EU. The only field that has a somewhat comparable market is IT/compsci/software. R&D, engineering, production, manufacturing, science, medical in EU are probably at least 50 years ahead of Canada. You can verify this by taking a day looking jobs on LinkedIn/Indeed etc. Go on twitter and read Justin's recent tweet, he promises to bring "good jobs" to Canada. If you don't take it from me, take it from the PM of the country.

As I said, the biggest problem of the people here is do they only not know much about Canada, but they also don't know much about EU/US so they're completely blind to their options and are wasting their time. I don't care who's wasting time obviously but what bugs me is softasses keep burning people here who actually bring good information and analysis. Let's remember again how people were burned for predicting that there wouldn't be any outland draws in 2021.
Speak for yourself. We all do our research. We don't make blind decisions like you applying for PNP and simultaneously running to Europe. You say you are not frustrated but you sound like one. Except for Germany, the EU is $hit show too. We too see what's happening around the world. The advantage for Canada is its ties with the US. That's enough for anyone who wants to move to Canada.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Speak for yourself. We all do our research. We don't make blind decisions like you applying for PNP and simultaneously running to Europe. You say you are not frustrated but you sound like one. Except for Germany, the EU is $hit show too. We too see what's happening around the world. The advantage for Canada is its ties with the US. That's enough for anyone who wants to move to Canada.
It drives me crazy how some people thinks they know enough about everything and call others "clueless".

Reactions: Ximena88 and RSub

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I like what Nigeria did. They placed a counter ban on Canada and UK for red-listing it. They (UK & Canada) had to reverse the ban afterwards lol. Why would you redlist 10 African countries when the virus is virtually everywhere? Shambolic decision making
i like it! it was funny when everyone banned SA for this omicron, hilarious, S.A never expected it. There should be equal and opposite reactions.

To Nigeria !

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
It drives me crazy how some people thinks they know enough about everything and call others "clueless".

Reactions: RSub