+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I could have the opportunity to take a 1-year working holiday visa for Germany. But, I'm not really sure that I would want to live there.
We have the same program in Brazil (it came in place right before the pandemic so it’s not widely known). I’ve been thinking about it, but it’s said you can only work in seasonal jobs with that visa. A lot of seasonal jobs are customer service and I know zero German lol. There are some warehouse jobs as well I guess.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Reactions: ita_drgen

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
These are the lamest excuses that I have heard in few years. "I was not able to book ielts" so do we moron.supid
When ever I think about mendishito I don't understand how all stupid goes into a head.
Its just an excuse, and its understandable the frustration because there wasn't really an announcement, same as CEC big draw. But zero transparency has been IRCC's MO since day one for all programs so they can't complain about that being unfair. Everyone is getting equally screwed and if you aren't prepared when something big happens, thats unfortunate. I imagine FSW would be pissed as well if they hold an all program draw of like 30k without announcing it lol. So many people that left doing IELTS for after draws resumed.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Its just an excuse, and its understandable the frustration because there wasn't really an announcement, same as CEC big draw. But zero transparency has been IRCC's MO since day one for all programs so they can't complain about that being unfair. Everyone is getting equally screwed and if you aren't prepared when something big happens, thats unfortunate. I imagine FSW would be pissed as well if they hold an all program draw of like 30k without announcing it lol. So many people that left doing IELTS for after draws resumed.
I am glad it is gone for good.

Reactions: Alysson

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hmmm, so how do I find a EU job?! I know, I know I have an American H1B, but it's basically hanging on a thread over an abyss. Canada doesn't work. I know that EU does. But how/where do I find a job that doesn't require local language proficiency?
Wait bro you should be very close to PPR right? You passed remed.. I have seen people passing that and within 8 months they would get PPRs.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Wait bro you should be very close to PPR right? You passed remed.. I have seen people passing that and within 8 months they would get PPRs.
So it means I will get mine in Feb next year?

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Cost of ECA + Medicals + IELTS is what? $2000? That money is nothing to our friend here once they've started getting paid in EU in euro. You guys really have no idea how EU (especially Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands) compares to Canada in terms of jobs, careers, purchasing power etc. One could get lucky in Canada in compsci/IT/software but all other fields should think twice.

You missing the entire point pal. The guy already invested all that time, the refund is negligible either way whether they pay for the hidden costs. So it won't cause any harm in leaving the application running and carry on with the new job in Europe. When pr comes he can make a decision then.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Got my GCMS notes today which I had applied for in October 2021. No updates on my application since December 2020. :(

AOR - Jan 2020, FSW
I'm scared to order notes for the same reason haha. Last update was around Jan 2020. Don't want to deal with the disappointment of seeing 0 progress.