+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW with CRS score of 482

jimbe0

Mar 9, 2023
Hi all,

New to this. Wife and I are looking to make the move late 2024. Not going to ask the question of “is my score enough”, but any recommendations helpful to best maximise our chances are greatly appreciated.

Maxed out IELTS scores, foreign work experience and education.

Thanks for your insight in advance.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all,

New to this. Wife and I are looking to make the move late 2024. Not going to ask the question of “is my score enough”, but any recommendations helpful to best maximise our chances are greatly appreciated.

I know many people here who were at 460s (which was a good score in 2020) and did French just to be safe. I can only look back and see "What if I never did it". There are people in this forum who did french in 6-9 months or like me who took comfortable 2 years to do it. I'd suggest you do it. Competition is only going to go up.

D

Deleted member 1050918

A more expensive but arguably more rewarding action could be spending the same 1-2 years on getting a Canadian degree (only if you can go to a good university though). Looks really good on your resume (in Canada, nobody cares outside) and helps you find a better job.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi all,

Try to find a employer who is willing to bring you on Work Permit. Additionally if you are working in Big Tech like MSFT/AMZN/GOOG/APPL Try to see if you can get transferred, these company sponsor PR via PNP and is the fastest way

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

jimbe0

Mar 9, 2023
Hi all,

https://omegle.onl/ vshare

I got this,...