Hearty Congrats Bro

Satish

radek99

Sep 25, 2009
To OLABISI 2010:

I mean you have to go exactly step by step:

WORK EXPERIENCE
For you and your spouse or common-law partner:
•notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company’s official seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

I provide exactly everything what they request above ( completely what you see above )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! step by step.

God bless everybody.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G R A T U L AT I O N S . . .

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
may we ask what is your NOC code, and how many years work experience u have?

Also, is there anything special about your case that could have made yours go faster?

Any kind of helpful info would be great.

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
oh thats great i need to ask your country from where u apply .I SEND THE APPLICATION for withdrawing my case as i didnot get 14 points in ielts i applied in october 2009 but i give ielts after applying .waiting for my cheque plannig to reapply .lets see.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS Radek
It was really great and faster for you
May be I have reason to differ you in one point..... even if you followed every step... (as u refer to work exp)... towards your docs preparation and presentation.... it might take longer spin of ones case........ BROTHER its ultimately luck what matters......................

Anyway very best wishes to your life in Canada

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah... that is fast.. Seems GOD himself came down to speed it up.... just kidding.. :eek:

radek99 said:
great news: 18-MAY-2010 process for Canada Immigration FSW ( NOC-0711) completed. Our process was only 5 months.

December 28, 2009 - Application to Sydney NS ( sent by regular mail )
February 15, 2010 - Answer from Sydney, NS ( by e-mail )
February 23, 2010 - Full documents to Embassy in Vienna, Austria ( I did IELTS in November 2009 )
April 12, 2010 - request for medicals ( the only answer receiver by regular mail )
April 22, 2010 - medical examinations
April 27, 2010 - medical results send to embassy ( by courier )
May 17, 2010 - request for passports ( by e-mail )
May 18, 2010 - stamps to the passports ( personally in Canadian embassy in Vienna ) - Process completed

Very Fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They told me that is very fast because all paperwork was done great, everything was clearly understanding and they had no reason to hold our file.
They told me that the most important is work experience, you must have all references, business cards, stamps from companies you worked for, phone numbers in case they need to check something, also short recommendation written and signed by managers.

My recomendation:

- before I applied, I did IELTS test ( 14 points ), I did all translations, I prepare all papers completely and then I send my application to Sydney without hedeache.

Thanks everybody for help in canadavisa.com

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ radek99

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation....and Congratulations

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Congratulations! I think Vienna embassy is fast because very few people want to leave Vienna for Canada.

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
Wow Radek!! That's good for you! I'm glad to hear that!
Congrats..

B

belize

congratulaiton, but let me tell you not everyone lucky like you your officers was good and location. My file was fantastic too and i follow every single thing. But I got rejected for no reason. I made video for my file and no error but thats call luck. All God decide. but still I like to say Thank You God. and good luck to you.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
belize said:
congratulaiton, but let me tell you not everyone lucky like you your officers was good and location. My file was fantastic too and i follow every single thing. But I got rejected for no reason. I made video for my file and no error but thats call luck. All God decide. but still I like to say Thank You God. and good luck to you.
Belize-
sorry to hear about the rejection. What NOC did you apply for and from which country?? So, when they reject the case, they dont even tell you what's missing or what's lacking? Weird system!! Don't you have the right to question them?