+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pookiran1 said:
Hey Qorax I just checked my ecas status and found that they have removed my old address , I think thats becoz of the email tht i sent them last week regarding this but havent yet updated the new one ..there is no address showing on my ecas. Also, they havent updated the status ..its still the same...I dont know wht does it mean..its so confusing..Please reply. Should I still write to CHC New Delhi?
Yes, write that email now.

D

drgladiator

qorax said:
Sometimes somethings do not fit into a Scientific Progression, it might just be an Art of Positive Propagation. Not always is 2+2=4 in life, right?
Qorax
Can u pls above philosophical observation..i am curious & not getting its meaning in life....

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
pookiran1 said:
Hey Qorax I just checked my ecas status and found that they have removed my old address , I think thats becoz of the email tht i sent them last week regarding this but havent yet updated the new one ..there is no address showing on my ecas. Also, they havent updated the status ..its still the same...I dont know wht does it mean..its so confusing..Please reply. Should I still write to CHC New Delhi?
pookiran..same thing happened to me. i have requested to change my mailing address. i got response through email with new mailing address. till then, they have removed my address from ecas and till now they havent mentioned my new mailing add. still rbvo. nothing new. what to do? tedious job

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
sharmilas said:
pookiran..same thing happened to me. i have requested to change my mailing address. i got response through email with new mailing address. till then, they have removed my address from ecas and till now they havent mentioned my new mailing add. still rbvo. nothing new. what to do? tedious job
You can send an email and find out thats what i did..but still no reply..you cannot do anything more than just waiting. BTW where are you from in NP?

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
pookiran1 said:
You can send an email and find out thats what i did..but still no reply..you cannot do anything more than just waiting. BTW where are you from in NP?
im from nepal,,right now in london.

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi qorax,
Thank u very much.
I did another case specific enquiry in London visa office and this time I got accurate answer.Here is the email:

Dear Sir,
My apologies for the last email.
Your CHC London file number is as follows: BXXXXXXXXX (your file receives a different number when it arrives in London)
Your documents have been received (08-02-2010) and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.
Your file is currently awaiting review by an officer.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
KRC
Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

sujimon

Jan 14, 2011
Sujimon writing,Can anybody in this forum help me to answer my doubts.I done my medicals on 30th nov 2010 and the designated medical practitioner told they will send the result to London Canadian high commission and all my processing is forwarding at newdelhi.I am really worried that whether they forwarded our medical result to newdelhi.how will I enquiry this to newdelhi canadian high commission. My details file transfer-17-02-2010,in process-2-11-2010,medical request-4-11-2010,medical done-30-11-2010,Rprf and passport submitted-6-12-2010.waiting for seniors valuable reply.thanks Sujimon.

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Dear Qorax,
Can you please let me know in brief about the PR process under new fast track processing. I'm post 26/6 applicant. I have sent my initial set of documents to CIO Sydney during the first week of Jan 2011. My credit card got swiped on the second week of Jan 2011. some of the members in this forum said that according to new rules i get PER and not AOR 1st & 2nd. Also i need to wait for 4-months to get an update from CIO, if that is the case when are they going to send it to respective VO and when will they process background checks etc... which according to me will take hell lot of time and may even cross the 6-12 months fast track processing period mentioned in the cic website. Please i need your expert guidance.
thanks.
best regards,
arcticmaple.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sujimon said:
Sujimon writing,Can anybody in this forum help me to answer my doubts.I done my medicals on 30th nov 2010 and the designated medical practitioner told they will send the result to London Canadian high commission and all my processing is forwarding at newdelhi.I am really worried that whether they forwarded our medical result to newdelhi.how will I enquiry this to newdelhi canadian high commission. My details file transfer-17-02-2010,in process-2-11-2010,medical request-4-11-2010,medical done-30-11-2010,Rprf and passport submitted-6-12-2010.waiting for seniors valuable reply.thanks Sujimon.
1. I guess u did your meds from another location, rather than your VO's.
2. DMPs send the med reports to 'their' Regional CHC, not to the applicant's VO, if different.
3. Where the med reports go is immaterial to us (PR applicants).
4. The meds r placed on their system & is available 'online' to everyone into the CIC network.
5. U shouldn't be worrying about it.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arcticmaple said:
Dear Qorax,
Can you please let me know in brief about the PR process under new fast track processing. I'm post 26/6 applicant. I have sent my initial set of documents to CIO Sydney during the first week of Jan 2011. My credit card got swiped on the second week of Jan 2011. some of the members in this forum said that according to new rules i get PER and not AOR 1st & 2nd. Also i need to wait for 4-months to get an update from CIO, if that is the case when are they going to send it to respective VO and when will they process background checks etc... which according to me will take hell lot of time and may even cross the 6-12 months fast track processing period mentioned in the cic website. Please i need your expert guidance.
thanks.
best regards,
arcticmaple.
Post 26/6/2010 the 'only difference' that occurred on our PR system is that a part (the 1st part) of the VO stage has been 'clubbed' with the CIO stage. And the AORs have been discarded with -- replacing with the PER, as u r aware. But, the rest of the procedures remain exactly the same. Note: the VOs will yet perform due dilligence on each apps even though the applicant has received a PER. Thus, there is hardly any difference in the timeframe... there is, but it's negligible, as observed over the forums.

Qorax

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!!!
Dear Qorax,
As you said that
'only difference' that occurred on our PR system is that a part (the 1st part) of the VO stage has been 'clubbed' with the CIO stage.
So if part1 of the VO is clubbed with CIO then they have to do background checking, verification etc about applicant from different countries. but how can CIO Person's do the background checking, verification etc sitting in Sydney, NS which usually happens during the 1st stage? Is it possible for them to do verification of the applicant from various countries? I think its easier only for the respective VO's to do the background and other verification based in their home country. I think its easier for the respective VO's to do this job rather than CIO. Secondly, If again VO's perform verification on each apps even though the applicant has received a PER. doesn't it delay the processing. Please clarify my doubt.
Once again Thanks very much for your help!!!
best regards,
arcticmaple.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arcticmaple said:
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!!!
Dear Qorax,
As you said that
'only difference' that occurred on our PR system is that a part (the 1st part) of the VO stage has been 'clubbed' with the CIO stage.
So if part1 of the VO is clubbed with CIO then they have to do background checking, verification etc about applicant from different countries. but how can CIO Person's do the background checking, verification etc sitting in Sydney, NS which usually happens during the 1st stage? Is it possible for them to do verification of the applicant from various countries? I think its easier only for the respective VO's to do the background and other verification based in their home country. I think its easier for the respective VO's to do this job rather than CIO. Secondly, If again VO's perform verification on each apps even though the applicant has received a PER. doesn't it delay the processing. Please clarify my doubt.
Once again Thanks very much for your help!!!
best regards,
arcticmaple.
PER is something akin to the 2nd AOR (with the 1st AOR clubbed together). It's a notiification of our apps being 'provisionally accepted'... b/ground checking isn't part of that - which'd be yet done by the VOs only.

Qorax