+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
haral said:
everythime my address in eCAS disappeared was either after i had sent something to my VO or before i recieved a letter from them...so i guess it does signify that its kind of an indicator of file being worked upon...
Wow...really?

Yesterday...I thought of sending message to our VO for follow-up...Keeping my fingers crossed that somehow they would reply after more than 1 month of silence on our case.

I got really frustrated as I see some forum mates with progress on their application...so I took my chances.

I was really surprised when an address appeared, and hopefully in the coming days would be a greater news for us as well.

Thank you for the enlightenment :)

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Axara said:
Hello Sodapop,

I'm new here and happened to see your posts....I see that by God's grace u have reached very close to the final stage of your processing....Congratulations and Best of luck for the remaining..

I live in Dammam and plan to apply the FSW category as PA (and for husband and 1 child) this July from here Saudi....

Would it be possible for you to help me in the manner of application and arranging documents here in Saudi for Canadian Immigration?...I would truly appreciate your help....

Police certificates?
Which will be the visa office that we need to contact?
How did u go about applying from Saudi?

Thanx in advance

I sent you PM....I'll be waiting for your reply ;D

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
dear all,
I have just received 6 - 12 months wait letter.
TCS charged me 1400/- :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Dear members, i really need your advise badly!

As you all know that my husband-being the PA -his medical results didn't reach our VO until now after more than a month. Our VO sent message that 3 medicals were received by their office, mine-spouse...and 2 children.

We contacted CHC, our agent, CEM-VO..but until now no response on our case. We are considering re-medical for my husband. Do we really need to have another original medical form with stamp from VO- if we decide to take re-medical from the same DMP who did our medicals?

If ever, can we ask another DMP for re-medical of my husband?

Would there be any other complications?

We are waiting patiently, but concerned offices don't reply on our messages for so long and we are getting mooorrreeee worried everyday that passes.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Dear Qorax, hope you don't mind giving us your thoughts.....again.....

1. Can my husband take re-medical to same DMP without stamp from our embassy?
2. If ever our old DMP won't agree again...can we ask for another DMP to conduct another medical to my husband?

Here are the message from our embassy for your perusal:

April 26, 2012
Dear Mr. Monteloyola:
To this date, we have not received the results of your medical examinations. Only the medical results for your spouse and two dependent children have been received.
Kindly provide the following information: the name of the designated medical examiner/clinic where you had taken your medical examinations and the date of completion of your medical examinations.
If you have not completed the medical examinations, kindly provide the date/s of all forthcoming appointment/s with the designated medical examiner. We would appreciate a response within 5 working days.
Sincerely,
Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Manila / Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

May 4, 2012
Dear Mr. Monteloyola:

Our email should be addressed to you and not your wife, Joy. Please note that we already received the medical results for your spouse, Joy and your two dependent children.

Only your medical results have not been received. You may ask the designated medical examiner (DME) to forward your medical results to our office once completed.

I hope this clarfies your concern.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Manila / Manille
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

What is your opinion/ interpretation about these messages? Do you think we can pursue re-meds?

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ms. Sodapop, (Quick tip: whenever you are using a public forum like this, please make sure that you mask/remove your personal information from the mail snippets that you are posting. This is for your own safety and privacy)

now, to the subject in your mail:
the first mail states the problem you have, and the second, i guess is a reply to probably you trying to mail the embassy or your husband asking embassy to talk to you (second mail is not a concern, you can ignore, but keep in mind that only your husband is the designated communicator with the embassy and not you. So all communication to embassy should be written by or as though written by your husband).

For your problem, do you have a copy of the receipt of the medicals? If yes, scan and send to VO asap. If you have already done that and still the same situation, then call another DMP, explain the situation, and take copies of this mail, and please do specify to the new DMP that your old DMP was adamant (in a nicer way ofcourse!). They usually would want some letter from consulate, hope you have the letter they sent you the first time, carry that with this mail from VO. DMPs normally have form As and they are good with it. Wishing you luck.

Lets know how things go.

sodapop said:

2. If ever our old DMP won't agree again...can we ask for another DMP to conduct another medical to my husband?

April 26, 2012
Dear Mr. Monteloyola:
To this date, we have not received the results of your medical examinations. Only the medical results for your spouse and two dependent children have been received.
Kindly provide the following information: the name of the designated medical examiner/clinic where you had taken your medical examinations and the date of completion of your medical examinations.
If you have not completed the medical examinations, kindly provide the date/s of all forthcoming appointment/s with the designated medical examiner. We would appreciate a response within 5 working days.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Manila / Manille
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

May 4, 2012
Dear Mr. Monteloyola:

Our email should be addressed to you and not your wife, Joy. Please note that we already received the medical results for your spouse, Joy and your two dependent children.

Only your medical results have not been received. You may ask the designated medical examiner (DME) to forward your medical results to our office once completed.

I hope this clarfies your concern.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Manila / Manille
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

What is your opinion/ interpretation about these messages? Do you think we can pursue re-meds?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sodapop said:

April 26, 2012
Dear...

May 4, 2012
Dear ...

Hi Ma'am,

I had already replied to u on the same some time back, as under...

qorax said:
I feel, for some reason, ur DMP is just being adamant. And it seems he's not interested in the money as well... which seems stupid of him. Most DMP would assist u with that... those emails from ur VO suffices as an "authorization" for the DMP to repeat the meds. U r being plain unlucky with this fellow.

Usually, the VOs do reply to our such queries. They'd sense the distress. And yes, generally once u send a CSE thru the DMP portal of the CIC site - u do receive an Acknowledgement reply, which suggests u to "wait for a max 28-days" for receiving a response from the IO. Why that's not coming to u beats me. But rest assured, if u have sent the mails, ur VO is receiving them.

Now IMHO, u have 2 options:
1. Wait for ur VO to respond, with preferably fresh forms, OR
2. Try repeating his meds thru another DMP, if u have one in ur area.

Qorax
Yes, another DMP should 'do' his [ur husband's] meds, if ur previous one isn't forthcoming. All they might need is an authorization from ur VO - which that email from ur IO suffices - and yes, all DMPs do have blank IMM1017S forms... this is how many do their meds 'early' [by themselves] w/out waiting for a call for it from their VOs.

Try it.

All the best.

Qorax

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
Hi,

For one, IELTS has been mandatory since quite some time, especially since MI-2. Previously we had a choice to go ahead with the "Written Submission", but unless u were a native English Speaker - it practically served no purpose... The IOs would take that as an avoidance strategy and usually would offer u the least possible score. Now, that'd have been OK if u were to garner sufficient points otherwise, but if the total points were in the borderline or below - Kaput! Rejection was assured.

Language wasn't a serious consideration then, as long as u had the total score, u were good. But not anymore... now, since the MIs, things r pretty different... u got to demonstrate ur language skills (English or French) irrespective of ur total score. And if u do not possess a good score, usually 6.5++ overall with nothing less than 6 in the sub-bands, u r likely to be rejected. A native English speaker might get away, but not others. We need to understand & remember that.

Your case:
That said, given ur situation, ur IO had been kind with u and offered u many chances to submit the IELTS results. It was ur prerogative to fetch it before hand & maintain ur timeline. Note that, unless u submit all required docs in time, ur file remains in a limbo... this is when u generally made it to 67 & more. I'd suggest u to submit whatever u have now and demonstrate (with documentary evidence) to ur IO that u have reapplied to BC for a fresh test... And by xyz date u'd be able to furnish a better score.

This might be ur only choice/chance.
hi mr. qorax
im in a very bad situation now
i took yr advice and u were right, the IO gave me another chance by mid of august and i was so happy ...
and here what happened ...

As requested, a final extension is granted to provide us with the IELTS test score by latest mid August, 2012.
Thank you

unfortunately, few days after the IO resend another email ...

Further to our e-mail below.
Please note that an extension until mid-August will not be possible. You are kindly requested to provide us with the IELTS test score by latest June 25, 2012.
If nothing has been received from your end by the above date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.
Thank you for your cooperation

i also received a call from someone from the embassy here in Cairo, Egypt who was very clear with me about this situation and that was strange and scary ..

now im completely confused and wondering why was that??
plzz mr. qorax help me .. firstly there isn't any available exam in june in the british council at all ..there is no hope .. the soonest available date will be in 30 of june and that will not help ...

tell me sir, im writing now another letter to the IO explaining everything from the begining until now .. and mentioned that i submitted my written submission before as they requested (all my documents from college and work with some advanced courses in English which proove my language profecincy) ..also i mentioned that i have already 2 points (basic in French) as a second language and they have the proof too ...i know that may not help but as u can see the IO made this problem not me .. first they asked written submission n accepted it !! and then lately asked about PCO and everything was ok !! finally they surprised me by requesting IELTS without enough time to get good results ...

now mr. qorax plzz help me .. is what im doing now right?? is there any hope?? they have my old IELTS results and the average score is 5.5 !! is this ok?!! i don't have any choice and i think they should conseder all of that ...
another thing, can i make Appeal if i got rejection?? if so what should i do??

thank u very much

omarko

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
hello qorax, question do u have any idea or a rough estimate on when can l accept my medical paper, since my E-Case now we reviewed and start processing your application on April,03,2012, l was with Damascus transfered to Ankara VO... thanx.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
hi mr. qorax
im in a very bad situation now
i took yr advice and u were right, the IO gave me another chance by mid of august and i was so happy ...

As requested, a final extension is granted to provide us with the IELTS test score by latest mid August, 2012.
Thank you

unfortunately, few days after the IO resend another email ...

Further to our e-mail below.
Please note that an extension until mid-August will not be possible. You are kindly requested to provide us with the IELTS test score by latest June 25, 2012.
If nothing has been received from your end by the above date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.
Thank you for your cooperation

i also received a call from someone from the embassy here in Cairo, Egypt who was very clear with me about this situation and that was strange and scary ..

now im completely confused and wondering why was that??
plzz mr. qorax help me .. firstly there isn't any available exam in june in the british council at all ..there is no hope .. the soonest available date will be in 30 of june and that will not help ...

tell me sir, im writing now another letter to the IO explaining everything from the begining until now .. and mentioned that i submitted my written submission before as they requested (all my documents from college and work with some advanced courses in English which proove my language profecincy) ..also i mentioned that i have already 2 points (basic in French) as a second language and they have the proof too ...i know that may not help but as u can see the IO made this problem not me .. first they asked written submission n accepted it !! and then lately asked about PCO and everything was ok !! finally they surprised me by requesting IELTS without enough time to get good results ...

now mr. qorax plzz help me .. is what im doing now right?? is there any hope?? they have my old IELTS results and the average score is 5.5 !! is this ok?!! i don't have any choice and i think they should conseder all of that ...
another thing, can i make Appeal if i got rejection?? if so what should i do??

thank u very much
Hi,

Apply for the Jun-30, 2012 IELTS imdtly. Then submit the copy of it's receipt to ur IO under a cover letter that u've tried and this is the earliest possible date. And request him/her to view ur case compassionately - awarding u some addnl time.

W/out the foregoing - u might face a real trouble now. No more sundry correspondences from ur end might work. Pls take the initiative and act conclusively / wisely.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
omarko said:
hello qorax, question do u have any idea or a rough estimate on when can l accept my medical paper, since my E-Case now we reviewed and start processing your application on April,03,2012, l was with Damascus transfered to Ankara VO... thanx.
It could take 3-5 months from that e-Cas date.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
Hi,

Apply for the Jun-30, 2012 IELTS imdtly. Then submit the copy of it's receipt to ur IO under a cover letter that u've tried and this is the earliest possible date. And request him/her to view ur case compassionately - awarding u some addnl time.

W/out the foregoing - u might face a real trouble now. No more sundry correspondences from ur end might work. Pls take the initiative and act conclusively / wisely.

Qorax
thank u mr. qorax for ur advice ..
i'd like to say something .. as i said the guy who called me from the IO said "we r sorry, we know all conditions and it's a very bad situation and that's why we r calling you but it's urgent matter to let u know that ur file and other files have to be checked and closed before 30th june) and he was very clear about 30th june!!! i don't know what about june ..
i want to say this man tried to say to me on phone that i don't have any choice n that's the end ... i felt that .. that what im tring to say mr. qorax ..

what do u think sir n thank a lot

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
thank u mr. qorax for ur advice ..
i'd like to say something .. as i said the guy who called me from the IO said "we r sorry, we know all conditions and it's a very bad situation and that's why we r calling you but it's urgent matter to let u know that ur file and other files have to be checked and closed before 30th june) and he was very clear about 30th june!!! i don't know what about june ..
i want to say this man tried to say to me on phone that i don't have any choice n that's the end ... i felt that .. that what im tring to say mr. qorax ..

what do u think sir n thank a lot
My answer remains the same... pls apply for the nearest IELTS date possible & submit it's receipt's copy asap under a cover letter as explained before.

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Dear qorax

Its my first query

My NOC is 4152 LVO and my E cas status is RBVO

(I have updated ECAS with disappearance of Address in Feb 12 and now came back and Inside RBVO )

We received your application for permanent residence on Jan 17, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 11, 2011 to XXX, XXXX, XXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

QORAX please advice what could be my ecas status as it is RBVO for more then a year, and when I will expect another move by LVO as I learnt somewhere that LVO is issuing MED and PPR for MI 1 applicants this year and will in touch with MI 2 remaining applicants next year following JUly 12 to June 13, Is it correct?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kindeel said:
Dear qorax

Its my first query

My NOC is 4152 LVO and my E cas status is RBVO

(I have updated ECAS with disappearance of Address in Feb 12 and now came back and Inside RBVO )

We received your application for permanent residence on Jan 17, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 11, 2011 to XXX, XXXX, XXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

QORAX please advice what could be my ecas status as it is RBVO for more then a year, and when I will expect another move by LVO as I learnt somewhere that LVO is issuing MED and PPR for MI 1 applicants this year and will in touch with MI 2 remaining applicants next year following JUly 12 to June 13, Is it correct?
In Feb-2012 ur file came out of the 'wait-queue' and started it's reprocessing. U should give it around 3-5 months to receive ur meds. I'd expect that anytime now... u r almost there my friend.

Qorax