+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
azmatgaad said:
hi Seniors
First wish all of you the best of every thing
my medicls were done on 28 march and i send my new born processing fees during my med i also rec his med after 3 weeks and they are also done on 28 april 2012, yesterday i send an enquiry as when i will recieve the PPR, and i got the reply today that "back ground check outstanding", what does that mean and what will it include
regards
WATS UR VISA OFFICE MAN.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Rlex said:
Yes Captain...All these seems so strange and i cant make head and tail out of it. I have got a GCMS report which i got it on June 2011..Do you think it would help us to get any info regarding our file and DD. As far as i looked in to it..there is nothing much info on that..The notes section was empty.

Also I still cant access my Ecas using the 2nd AOR file number, I can only access the Ecas iusing the 1st AOR file number and the UCI.
What do you think should be my next step.
Captain,

Request your help to analyse and to decide what to do next on the above issue

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear Sir,
I have been reading your posts ever since i got hold of this site. I thank you for your time and effort to post and answer the queries. I thank my God for your heart in helping others.
My circumstances have changed this year when my husband voiced out his wish for us to migrate. And yes, i also went to a consulting agency to inquire. Then i happen to open this site and was enlightened by your posts. Now im confused in the forms i am filling up...im a registered nurse but didnt practice my craft for more than 12 years since i become a financial advisor. I know that my present occupation is not among the 29 listed occupations that Canada needs. If i have an AEO as a manager of a store in canada, will that be valid? Or an AEO for a care aide?
Thank you.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Hi to all and congratulations to those with movement in their application papers.

Im desperately needs for advise especially those with same case as ours, or from seniors of this forum.

This is about the “misplaced/ missing medical result of my husband”. After 3 weeks, after we have complied to the email of our VO, given all the information they need about our DMP…still no development so far.

We are confused because we tried to contact our VO and they said that our authorized representative should be the one contacting them for follow-ups on our application. But our agent is asking us if we have followed up our case from our VO.
Who should be doing the follow-ups on our case?

Just in case we want to re-take the medical of my husband, where can we get another medical form? We have already asked a copy from our VO, stil no response. I don’t know where’s the problem now…..

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normally DMPs will have additional Form A's, ask the DMP.

If you feel not so comfortable with this DMP, call a different one in your area (if more than 1 is available), and explain the situation and ask for a blank form.

In my case, only I got the medical req. and not my wife, I asked the DMP to provide form a for her, and they were happy to do so. So, ask them!

Good Luck!

sodapop said:
Hi to all and congratulations to those with movement in their application papers.

Im desperately needs for advise especially those with same case as ours, or from seniors of this forum.

This is about the “misplaced/ missing medical result of my husband”. After 3 weeks, after we have complied to the email of our VO, given all the information they need about our DMP...still no development so far.

We are confused because we tried to contact our VO and they said that our authorized representative should be the one contacting them for follow-ups on our application. But our agent is asking us if we have followed up our case from our VO.
Who should be doing the follow-ups on our case?

Just in case we want to re-take the medical of my husband, where can we get another medical form? We have already asked a copy from our VO, stil no response. I don't know where's the problem now.....

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
MCBoy said:
Normally DMPs will have additional Form A's, ask the DMP.

If you feel not so comfortable with this DMP, call a different one in your area (if more than 1 is available), and explain the situation and ask for a blank form.

In my case, only I got the medical req. and not my wife, I asked the DMP to provide form a for her, and they were happy to do so. So, ask them!

Good Luck!
Wow, really? thank you so much..we will visit again our DMP and ask him. thank you much!

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Bingka said:
Dear Sir Qorax
Im reposting my queries coz no one has answered it yet...

My circumstances have changed this year when my husband voiced out his wish for us to migrate. And yes, i also went to a consulting agency to inquire. Then i happen to open this site and was enlightened by your posts. Now im confused in the forms i am filling up...im a registered nurse but didnt practice my craft for more than 12 years since i become a financial advisor. I know that my present occupation is not among the 29 listed occupations that Canada needs. If i have an AEO as a manager of a store in canada, will that be valid as an AEO? Or an AEO for a care aide? Please help me in this for i have not began my filling up of our application. I am scheduled to take the IELTS this July, hoping that an AEO will arrive for me this June so as not to be in the cap reached for the occupation that i will be listing.
Thank you.

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
DEAR ANYBODY, JUST ANYBODY...

i have posted 3times here and no one answered.. :'(

question: which will be beneficial to me - what shall i put in my occupation?..my current occupation which i did not have any schooling degree or my desired occupation to which i do have the degree.? Experience wise - my current occupation is 16 yrs in sales in which canada does not have the need for the moment...my desired occupation (Canada needs) but the experience i had is not within the 10yrs span...

ill wait again for a compassionate person to guide me in this thread...

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
I would say that you would have to go by your guts, bcos no one can really advice you "how to make up an application"!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bingka said:
DEAR ANYBODY, JUST ANYBODY...

i have posted 3times here and no one answered.. :'(

question: which will be beneficial to me - what shall i put in my occupation?..my current occupation which i did not have any schooling degree or my desired occupation to which i do have the degree.? Experience wise - my current occupation is 16 yrs in sales in which canada does not have the need for the moment...my desired occupation (Canada needs) but the experience i had is not within the 10yrs span...

ill wait again for a compassionate person to guide me in this thread...
The NOC in which u had a considerable exp in the last 10-yrs.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bingka said:
Dear Sir Qorax
Im reposting my queries coz no one has answered it yet...

My circumstances have changed this year when my husband voiced out his wish for us to migrate. And yes, i also went to a consulting agency to inquire. Then i happen to open this site and was enlightened by your posts. Now im confused in the forms i am filling up...im a registered nurse but didnt practice my craft for more than 12 years since i become a financial advisor. I know that my present occupation is not among the 29 listed occupations that Canada needs. If i have an AEO as a manager of a store in canada, will that be valid as an AEO? Or an AEO for a care aide? Please help me in this for i have not began my filling up of our application. I am scheduled to take the IELTS this July, hoping that an AEO will arrive for me this June so as not to be in the cap reached for the occupation that i will be listing.
Thank you.
As long as u have an AEO, in any occupation (if it's in skill type O, A or B), u r good with it.

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Thank you so much for all your answers.
you have brought light to my concerns.
God bless you all.

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Hope you are doing fine. Please can you help?

As one of my friend is preparing to leave his host country after he passed his medicals, he would like to know if once in his country of origin, he can give to his VO the address of one of his friend he will left behind him in his host country as new contact.
He is planning to inform his Vo that he is back to his country but don't want to give them his address from there because of the long delay with the post.

So do you think that it can works like that or not?

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
azmatgaad said:
hi Seniors
First wish all of you the best of every thing
my medicls were done on 28 march and i send my new born processing fees during my med i also rec his med after 3 weeks and they are also done on 28 april 2012, yesterday i send an enquiry as when i will recieve the PPR, and i got the reply today that "back ground check outstanding", what does that mean and what will it include
regards
Dear Azmatgaad,

PPR will take 3-5 months after medicals.

I have done my medicals in last week of April and also i sent my new born processing fee and information during my medicals now i am waiting for MR of my newly added child. My noc is same as yours.