+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
anondo said:
Why MI 3 applicants receiving MR and MI 2 applicants are still waiting? Can anyone answer? I applied from Bangladesh and Visa office is SG.

Thanks
'Coz MI3 has priority over MI2.

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Until now I still dont understand what is the difference between the FSW - PR under Fast Track and the Basic or traditional way. Please help me enlightened.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dhoncarlo said:
Until now I still dont understand what is the difference between the FSW - PR under Fast Track and the Basic or traditional way. Please help me enlightened.
-"Fast Track" began with the implementation of the MI list/s since 2008.
-The previous term for PR apps was called "Simplified Processing System".

emjay025

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Transferred to New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO - Mar 22, 2010; Full docs to Buffalo mid-Oct, 2010
AOR Received.
1st - June 24, 2010; 2nd - Jan 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to New York, Nov 16, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
Hey qorax, can you help?

I emailed NYVO regarding my PR app, as my BFD on CAIPS was Feb 1, 2012 and I have yet to receive any sort of correspondence or acknowledgment from them. I got an email reply from the New York Visa Office with the following:

"Dear Sir:

This refers to your application for Permanent resident visa, be advised that instructions were mailed to you."

I have yet to receive any mail regarding instructions and its been 4 weeks.
Should I take this vague email as a sign that Medicals were sent or that additional documents are required?

moonpraizer

Feb 27, 2012
Dear qorax,
I need your advice

Last month ,Warsaw office asked me for updated documents including IELTS as i told you before.
Two weeks ago ,i did the IELTS exam and I got (R=6.0 ,W=6.0,L=7.0 ,S=6.0) which give me 8 points.
But upon calculating my points , i found that i still need one point to have 67 ,I didn't expect this
Should i send this IELTS results or do another one.
My problem is that the next test date (12 april 2012)
Do I have time to do that ??
Will they wait me??
Your advice is appreciated.

Here is the text in my ecas
We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Warsaw office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on February 25, 2010. The Warsaw office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on December 14, 2011. The Warsaw office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 16, 2012.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
dear qorax,
i recieved this email from immigration section ..

Dear Sir,

** A visa officer requires the following documents in order to continue processing your application:

(X) You are required to provide us with the official confirmation of the IELTS results.

The document we have requested must be provided to us within 30 days of the date of this email.

Regards,

Immigration Section

*i sent my police certificate 2 months ago with the updated information and pof ..
*i can't send the IELTS results in 30 days as they ask !! the nearest reservation in the british council will be in 21 april .. and the result will be after 2 weeks .. what can i do mr. qorax?? plz tell me ..
*is there any exception for me from the visa office?? .. i need at least 60 days to provide the IELTS results ...

thx a lot

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
qorax said:
Being a Jan-2011 applicant u could expect completion of ur case by mid-2012.
Which is ur VO?
IM FROM PAKISTAN ND I AAPLIED IN SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA AUALLY MY HUSBAND APPLIED

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
Dear Qorax

I have some questions. Please help me by answering them. I, with my wife and daughter got PR visa back on 31st January. Now I am planing to land in Canada on 27 March. But I have faced some problems regarding the money I have to take with me. I am form Nepal and there is no internationally recognized Bank except Standard Chartered. But amazingly Standard Chartered denied to issue the traveler's cheque in Canadian Dollar. They asked me to take either in US Dollar or to make a Demand Draft. Now,

1. Can I take my POF in US currency except in Canadian?
2. Banker's Draft (Demand Draft) in Canadian currency will be okay or not?
3. How much CND can I carry in cash?
4.According to the official website www.cic.gc.ca , I have to carry CND17011 (for 3 family members including me). Is it mandatory or can I take quite a little than that?

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Rup82
Nepal

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
Sir Qorax Good Day!I have a question our medical will expired this coming March 21, 2012,you told me before that e,bassy will require us to have another medical?If that so in this stage can we retract our POF from the bank or is it safe to just leave it there till we got our visa.FYI our son haver a furthetrance medicine and it will end this April 2012 anf embassy require us to forward latest xray for him,and email us that my son's medical situation is the reeason why final decision has not been made in our case..Thank you so much & God Bless..

can_canada

Mar 19, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
sent all documents
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
send alongwith documents
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
hello QRAX,

I have applied under 3112 noc, file sent to nova scotia on 25th october 2011, but still have not recieved per or ner or the 1st file number, please guide,
do respond
can_canada!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rup82 said:
Dear Qorax

I have some questions. Please help me by answering them. I, with my wife and daughter got PR visa back on 31st January. Now I am planing to land in Canada on 27 March. But I have faced some problems regarding the money I have to take with me. I am form Nepal and there is no internationally recognized Bank except Standard Chartered. But amazingly Standard Chartered denied to issue the traveler's cheque in Canadian Dollar. They asked me to take either in US Dollar or to make a Demand Draft. Now,

1. Can I take my POF in US currency except in Canadian?
2. Banker's Draft (Demand Draft) in Canadian currency will be okay or not?
3. How much CND can I carry in cash?
4.According to the official website www.cic.gc.ca , I have to carry CND17011 (for 3 family members including me). Is it mandatory or can I take quite a little than that?

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Rup82
Nepal
1. Anything in USD, GBP, Euro, besides CAD is Ok.
2. That's what it would be anyway.
3. Any amount. It's wise to do it 80:20 - 80% in Draft / 20% in Cash or TCs.
4. It's mandatory that u demonstrate enough settlement funds when u enter Canada.

Qorax

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Qorax

Dear Members,

Following status of my application, but i haven't received any email or letter from VO. Please advise what would be the next step. Is my application approved for PR?

___________________________________________________________________________________________
We received your application for permanent residence on October 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2011. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2012.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gabrielsjimenez said:
Sir Qorax Good Day!I have a question our medical will expired this coming March 21, 2012,you told me before that e,bassy will require us to have another medical?If that so in this stage can we retract our POF from the bank or is it safe to just leave it there till we got our visa.FYI our son haver a furthetrance medicine and it will end this April 2012 anf embassy require us to forward latest xray for him,and email us that my son's medical situation is the reeason why final decision has not been made in our case..Thank you so much & God Bless..
It's advisable that u keep aside at least 75% of the funds in ur a/cs during the entire process of Canadian PR.