+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorax
My application was recieved by LVO on 28th October 2011,I recieved my PER on the 12th of January 2012.THe problem is that when I check my ECAS status it does not read my ID. 'No in process or RBVO' .Is it normal .OR should I be worried.Is recieving a PER enough!Kindly reply as my Anexiety meter's reading is going high! ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
blu said:
hi qorax!

your thread looks really helpful and informative. so I took a brave jump to ask for a newbie applicant question if you don't mind.

1. do I need to send my original documents or just authenticated photocopies of them?

2. I lost my elementary diploma. do i need to include that in my application?

3. does my husband need to submit the same documents as mine or just the proof of his educational attainment? i will be the principal applicant.

4. I got a working visa but I wasn't able to use it because of some technical problems my employer and agency had.I wasn't able to step on Canadian soil because of that so I would like to apply for PR visa.

I really do appreciate your help with my questions. ;)
1. Original Exp docs & PCCs... rest all 'notarized' xeroxes.
2. What do u mean by that?
3. Original PCCs & rest 'notarized' xeroxes.
4. Mention that in ur apps.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
HIS GRACE said:
DEAR QORAX
I applied in dec2010 .MY documents reached canada in mid dec.4152 is my catagory .I got my 1st file no.in march and AOR IN april.since then my status is in process.in october first week I recieved a verification call and after that in DEC2011 MY STATUS IS WE HAVE REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION AND WE STARTED PROCESSING FROM DEC(first week).NDVO is the centre .
lot of stress is there as dont know what next ,medicals or? how much time more
please advice
2010 cases could take 24 months + to finalize. U could expect ur meds around end of this yr.

HIS GRACE

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
DEAR QORAX,
MINE IS MI2 .24 MONTHS TIME FRAME WAS PRE JUNE 2010.MY CASE IS POST JUNE2010'
KINDLY CONSIDER AND ADVICE.CAN I HV UR NO.
THANKS

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Dear Qorax,

I dunno why I cant pm you but please help me.

I am a medical radiographer here in the Philippines with more than 4 years of working experience. Its been years that I been researching about Provincial Nominee and Skilled Working Visa. I don't know which is better, faster to be approved, the only thing that I just research earlier is that PNP need so to have a job offer. Is that correct?

My second question is, my employer have some issues providing me ITR. Let my say it this way. For work experience, is it fine to only provide Certificate of employment and my Work Contract? Its not possible to provide all pay stubs for 4 years.

Please do help.

You can also contact me on my email add dhoncarlo@yahoo.com or skype dani_carlo_pangatungan.

Best regards
Dani Carlo

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dhoncarlo said:
Dear Qorax,

I dunno why I cant pm you but please help me.

I am a medical radiographer here in the Philippines with more than 4 years of working experience. Its been years that I been researching about Provincial Nominee and Skilled Working Visa. I don't know which is better, faster to be approved, the only thing that I just research earlier is that PNP need so to have a job offer. Is that correct?

My second question is, my employer have some issues providing me ITR. Let my say it this way. For work experience, is it fine to only provide Certificate of employment and my Work Contract? Its not possible to provide all pay stubs for 4 years.

Please do help.

You can also contact me on my email add dhoncarlo @ yahoo.com or skype dani_carlo_pangatungan.

Best regards
Dani Carlo
-Yes, PNP'd require a job offer.
-Currently the speed of the both r the same.
-U'd require as much authenticated proof/s of ur employment as u can... rejections r galore.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
HIS GRACE said:
DEAR QORAX,
MINE IS MI2 .24 MONTHS TIME FRAME WAS PRE JUNE 2010.MY CASE IS POST JUNE2010'
KINDLY CONSIDER AND ADVICE.CAN I HV UR NO.
THANKS
MI3 takes priority.

Aug 12, 2011
Hi Qorax,
Hello Friends,

Please help me with it.

Recently address disappeared from my file where I check my status.
My Agent filed my doc to Delhi VO but I got email from Buffalo Office for my file on June 06,2011.
I have not heard anything from them ever since.
I recently contacted them via online case specific inquiry to update my address a s USA address.

I am working here in Michigan as a Physical Therapist.

Please help me with time line and should I be concerned as My friend who filed after me got his passport stamped in Jan 2012. (So quick for him, M happy for him,... Smiley)

Category: FSW1
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S), Now it shows as Buffalo.
Status: Recieved by Visa Office. We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2011.We reviewed your
application and sent you a letter on August 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
NOC Code: 3142 (Physiotherapist/Physical Therapist)
App. Filed: May(05) 11,2011,
First AOR: June(06) 7, 2011.
Docs Request.: Submitted with application
IELTS Request: Submitted with application Scored 8.

When should I expect my Medicals?

Please advice.

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
qorax said:
-Yes, PNP'd require a job offer.
-Currently the speed of the both r the same.
-U'd require as much authenticated proof/s of ur employment as u can... rejections r galore.
Thank you sir

I think I am in the bad position as of this moment, I might be rejected. I only have the notarized Certificate of Contract and Working Contract from my employer. I thought that this is enough.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dhoncarlo said:
Thank you sir

I think I am in the bad position as of this moment, I might be rejected. I only have the notarized Certificate of Contract and Working Contract from my employer. I thought that this is enough.
It could be Ok... do not fret over it much. If u cannot have any more - what much can u do about it? Relax!

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
qorax said:
It could be Ok... do not fret over it much. If u cannot have any more - what much can u do about it? Relax!

Hi Sir

This is not just simple to my family sir. We are going to invest alot for this. This will be the future of my family. We been waiting for this for so long and weve been saving and selling properties to come up with proof of funds and also I have something to bring in Canada while looking for a job. I hope you can understand my feeling.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dhoncarlo said:
Hi Sir

This is not just simple to my family sir. We are going to invest alot for this. This will be the future of my family. We been waiting for this for so long and weve been saving and selling properties to come up with proof of funds and also I have something to bring in Canada while looking for a job. I hope you can understand my feeling.
dhoncarlo said:
Thank you so much for the enlightening us sir.
Appreciation reciprocated.

Sibra

Jan 17, 2012
Hi,

My query is regarding Additional family information. In section A Note 1 it is mentioned that if no spouse or common law partner is listed then read & sign. But the next line says that I certify that I do not have a spouse, ex-spouse, or former common-law partner. I am confused what to do since my marital status is divorced. Please guide since these are very contradictory statements.

Thanx