+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: RPRF encashment and medical status change timelin ???

Rup82 said:
Dear Qorax

I'm much grateful for your prompt reply of my query. But when I see most of the members timeline of RPRF encashment it's within 3 weeks. But mine has exceeded the this time frame. So little bit worried about the secured delivery of all the documents by DHL to NDVO.

Please don't take it otherwise. I have one more question. How do we know that they have received all the documents? Will they re-request for the missing documents (if any) if they have already asked? What if I make any query to NDVO regarding the receipt of the document? Do they entertain such queries?

Thank you very much for your help

Rup82
Pls have patience... nothing else's required.

bee10

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
28-February-2010
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
end of 2011
Dear Qorax,

Hi! Ive'd read your expert advices on other forumers and I hope that you can also give me some feedback or idea about my situation.
I am an October 2010 FSW applicant , London VO. I got PER last Feb 2011 and RBVO since MArch 2011, Then last Sept 2011 I recieved a letter from London VO asking for additional Documents for my Work experience and I sent it last Nov 2011 thru Aramex..Since then no response or news from London VO..
My question is, do you have any idea how long will it take for London VO to assess again my application after they recieved my additional documents?
Thanks a lot Qorax...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bee10 said:
Dear Qorax,

Hi! Ive'd read your expert advices on other forumers and I hope that you can also give me some feedback or idea about my situation.
I am an October 2010 FSW applicant , London VO. I got PER last Feb 2011 and RBVO since MArch 2011, Then last Sept 2011 I recieved a letter from London VO asking for additional Documents for my Work experience and I sent it last Nov 2011 thru Aramex..Since then no response or news from London VO..
My question is, do you have any idea how long will it take for London VO to assess again my application after they recieved my additional documents?
Thanks a lot Qorax...
Around 3-5 months usually. U could expect something by Feb/Mar-12.

bee10

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
28-February-2010
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
end of 2011
Thank you so much for the quick reply...
So Qorax you mean after 3-5 months I should expect my Medical Request?
Thank you again...

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
RPRF encashment and medical status change timeline ???

Dear qorax,

Thank you for your unselfish support with the prompt reply of some "absurd" questions by me.

Today my ecas adds an additional sentence "medical results have been received". Does this mean that the decision has been made on my application? Or am I still facing Background Checks? How long does it take the ecas to change into DECISION MADE?
Please help

Thanks

Rup82

Denmarkpk

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/09/2012
AOR Received.
19/01/2012
Med's Request
09/08/2012
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Passport Req..
11/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
06/03/2013
LANDED..........
11/03/2013
I have two questions. Hope you will reply

1. You have mentioned the following steps in FAST Track FSW program.

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

I applied on 14 Nov 2011 and I got PER on 18 Jan 2012.
when I checked online status, it shows In Process while according to your information first it should be " Received by Visa Office".

Is it normal?

2. I lived in different provinces of my country. I have to get police certificate from all districts and provinces or only from my own district/province?

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: RPRF encashment and medical status change timeline ???

Rup82 said:
Dear qorax,

Thank you for your unselfish support with the prompt reply of some "absurd" questions by me.

Today my ecas adds an additional sentence "medical results have been received". Does this mean that the decision has been made on my application? Or am I still facing Background Checks? How long does it take the ecas to change into DECISION MADE?
Please help

Thanks

Rup82
U should be getting ur PPR/PRV soon.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Denmarkpk said:
I have two questions. Hope you will reply

1. You have mentioned the following steps in FAST Track FSW program.

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

I applied on 14 Nov 2011 and I got PER on 18 Jan 2012.
when I checked online status, it shows In Process while according to your information first it should be " Received by Visa Office".

Is it normal?

2. I lived in different provinces of my country. I have to get police certificate from all districts and provinces or only from my own district/province?

Thanks
1. It's Ok... many applicants do not get the RBVO.
2. One PCC for the country [except for the US].

Denmarkpk

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/09/2012
AOR Received.
19/01/2012
Med's Request
09/08/2012
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Passport Req..
11/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
06/03/2013
LANDED..........
11/03/2013
Many thanks Qorax

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
RPRF encashment and medical status change timeline ???

Dear Qorax,

Please, provide quite a detailed reply this time only.

My e-cas has been showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." One day earlier it was showing " medical results have been received " But quite shockingly they have not cashed my RPRF yet. Is it normal or is there any bad news for me? If they had not properly got RPRF, would they have asked me about that?

Please, help me. I'm very much worried

Rup82

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
"Acknowledgement of Receipt"

blu

Jan 30, 2012
hi qorax!

your thread looks really helpful and informative. so I took a brave jump to ask for a newbie applicant question if you don't mind.

1. do I need to send my original documents or just authenticated photocopies of them?

2. I lost my elementary diploma. do i need to include that in my application?

3. does my husband need to submit the same documents as mine or just the proof of his educational attainment? i will be the principal applicant.

4. I got a working visa but I wasn't able to use it because of some technical problems my employer and agency had.I wasn't able to step on Canadian soil because of that so I would like to apply for PR visa.

I really do appreciate your help with my questions. ;)

HIS GRACE

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
DEAR QORAX
I applied in dec2010 .MY documents reached canada in mid dec.4152 is my catagory .I got my 1st file no.in march and AOR IN april.since then my status is in process.in october first week I recieved a verification call and after that in DEC2011 MY STATUS IS WE HAVE REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION AND WE STARTED PROCESSING FROM DEC(first week).NDVO is the centre .
lot of stress is there as dont know what next ,medicals or? how much time more
please advice