+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

TechNobrat

Feb 17, 2011
Hi,

I have applied for the NOC code 1233, Presently in India, Have got my PR No job at hand... By any chance do you have idea of the codes prospects & job opportunities for NOC CODE 1233 in Canada, I'll be landing at Ottawa around April..How can one hunt for job?? Are one of those Canadian Immigration Integration Programs (CIIP) good?? Do they help?? It seems it is a Govt. Sponsored/ directed 3 Day sessions that are regularly scheduled in different cities.. Please Guide...You can Mail me at nickyboy50[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks & Regards,
NiCk
India

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
1. That's Ok, unless u weren't originally eligible [1yr exp in the last 10yrs thing].
2 & 3. That could prove dangerous... CIC looks for consistency in POF. Just send the Bank Cert. now.
4. They also wanted new PCCs.
5. The foregoing is part of ur b/g checks... they'd now continue with it. That letter 'only' brought u out from the initial queue.

U should give it 6 months before u could hear something.

Happy New Year 2 u 2 !
Qorax
hello my dear Qorax
plz confirm that i'm doing good ..

i sent yesterday my envelope to the visa office including as following :

1-photocopy of the email i recieved from visa office with my file no.
2-a letter explains what is included in the invelope in order.
3-updated schedule A.
4-updated police certificate (original) and notarized translation (original).
5-updated proof of funds "bank certificate". "photocopy".
6-photocopy of Renewed travel document.

visa office recieved the package today's morning ...
is it ok to send photocopy of all documents except police certificate and its translation??
about pof ... i read that it will be requested again with the medical .. is that sure and why??
6 months is too much time mr. Qorax to hear about the next step... ive already waited more than 2 years ... its said that they may ask about medical from 2 to 3 months max.

thank u

bridge

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2014
hi Qorax,

Can you help me about my situation. If the VO start processing the application how many months that it will take to have a result because when they post my medical results last year october ill wait the notice but this january 2012 they said that they started to processing my application. So, I just want to know how many months that it will take the final decision then you have to receive the notice from CIC. And what will happen next?

E-Cas: Decision Made

We received your application for permanent residence on February 15, 2011. ( 1st appear)

We started processing your application on January 5, 2012. (3rd appeared Jan, 2012)

Medical results have been received. (2nd appear to my e-cas oct.9, 2011)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.(3rd appeared Jan 2012)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bridge said:
hi Qorax,

Can you help me about my situation. If the VO start processing the application how many months that it will take to have a result because when they post my medical results last year october ill wait the notice but this january 2012 they said that they started to processing my application. So, I just want to know how many months that it will take the final decision then you have to receive the notice from CIC. And what will happen next?

E-Cas: Decision Made

We received your application for permanent residence on February 15, 2011. ( 1st appear)

We started processing your application on January 5, 2012. (3rd appeared Jan, 2012)

Medical results have been received. (2nd appear to my e-cas oct.9, 2011)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.(3rd appeared Jan 2012)
U r likely to receive ur stamped pps in a few weeks.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hhagaballa said:
hello my dear Qorax

3-updated schedule A.

is it ok to send photocopy of all documents except police certificate and its translation??
about pof ... i read that it will be requested again with the medical .. is that sure and why??
6 months is too much time mr. Qorax to hear about the next step... ive already waited more than 2 years ... its said that they may ask about medical from 2 to 3 months max.

thank u
im waiting yr replay mr. qorax ....

bridge

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2014
hi Qorax,

what is pps? If what you mean is passport, I never receive a notice to for PRRF that is 490 cad i think? and i did not sent my passport yet. so I don't know what happen next.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
hello my dear Qorax

3-updated schedule A.

1. is it ok to send photocopy of all documents except police certificate and its translation??
2. about pof ... i read that it will be requested again with the medical .. is that sure and why??
3. 6 months is too much time mr. Qorax to hear about the next step... ive already waited more than 2 years ... its said that they may ask about medical from 2 to 3 months max.

thank u
1. Yes. However sometimes they'd ask u for the original exp certs too. While the edn docs need notarization.
2. Most likely they do ask. To know ur current financial condition b4 flying.
3. Really? Imagine many ppl waited 6-yrs earlier.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bridge said:
hi Qorax,

what is pps? If what you mean is passport, I never receive a notice to for PRRF that is 490 cad i think? and i did not sent my passport yet. so I don't know what happen next.
Yes, pps=passports. But, there's a situation then... if u haven't recd ur PPR & there's a DM on e-CAS, it could be either:
1. Medicals failed [read rejection],
2. An error [happened with many]

U'd have to wait for their written response unfortunately.
Alternatively, why don't u send them a query?

Qorax

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
RPRF encashment and medical status change timelin ???

[Hello qorax

I find your suggestions really helpful to the members like me. Here is my question and hope you will promptly answer as always.

I'm form Nepal. My Visa office is New Delhi. I'm a post June 2010 applicant.I got Medical, RPRF and PP request on 21 Dec. My ecas status was still showing "Received By Visa office" at that time.I sent Medical, Passports of all family members and RPRF as requested on 27 Dec. According to DHL, It was received there in NDVO on 29 Dec. Only on Jan. 6th 2012, my ecas changed into "In Process" stating that my file was reviewed and put in process on Dec 20, 2011. It has almost been 3 weeks, but till today (18 Jan) RPRF is not cashed. How many days do they take to encash RPRF? My ecas has not changed into "medicals have been received". Is it okey? How many days more should I wait for my passport back with visa?
I would be grateful if some other seniors share their experience as well.

Rup82

kar_thikk

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office -- Transferred to Ottawa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Feb 2010/14 April 2010
AOR Received.
14 April 2010
IELTS Request
14 April 2010
File Transfer...
20 April 2010
Med's Request
16 Jan 2012/15 May 2013
Med's Done....
24 May 2013
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
12 Aug 2013; Passport Sent: 22-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-August-2013
LANDED..........
19-October-2013
Great work by Qorax. Gives detailed explanation of the process which will really help all the newbies like me and also many others who would want to know the process. Keep up the good work.
Would like to give +1 for this !!

bridge

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2014
Hello Qorax,

If that so, what am I suppose to do? What query that I use? Can you help me? Pls....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: RPRF encashment and medical status change timelin ???

Rup82 said:
[Hello qorax

I find your suggestions really helpful to the members like me. Here is my question and hope you will promptly answer as always.

I'm form Nepal. My Visa office is New Delhi. I'm a post June 2010 applicant.I got Medical, RPRF and PP request on 21 Dec. My ecas status was still showing "Received By Visa office" at that time.I sent Medical, Passports of all family members and RPRF as requested on 27 Dec. According to DHL, It was received there in NDVO on 29 Dec. Only on Jan. 6th 2012, my ecas changed into "In Process" stating that my file was reviewed and put in process on Dec 20, 2011. It has almost been 3 weeks, but till today (18 Jan) RPRF is not cashed. How many days do they take to encash RPRF? My ecas has not changed into "medicals have been received". Is it okey? How many days more should I wait for my passport back with visa?
I would be grateful if some other seniors share their experience as well.

Rup82
Give it a couple of weeks more. Relax, u'd be good with the process shortly!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bridge said:
Hello Qorax,

If that so, what am I suppose to do? What query that I use? Can you help me? Pls....
Just send them an email requesting ur case's progress.

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
RPRF encashment and medical status change timelin ???

Dear Qorax

I'm much grateful for your prompt reply of my query. But when I see most of the members timeline of RPRF encashment it's within 3 weeks. But mine has exceeded the this time frame. So little bit worried about the secured delivery of all the documents by DHL to NDVO.

Please don't take it otherwise. I have one more question. How do we know that they have received all the documents? Will they re-request for the missing documents (if any) if they have already asked? What if I make any query to NDVO regarding the receipt of the document? Do they entertain such queries?

Thank you very much for your help

Rup82