Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Med's Request
may 2011
Interview........
waived
Fresno said:
ang bilis naman ng apps mo gurl and lufet naman yan.haha sana ganun din ung samin.feb kalang nag apply dn 3m.o after may MR na wow..amazing........ :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ako nga lang po ata ang applicante n ngddasal na bumagal eh,..hehe maxadong mabilis hnd ako prepared..hnd ko mkita sa fb ung group...naka hide po ba?

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
missjian said:
ako nga lang po ata ang applicante n ngddasal na bumagal eh,..hehe maxadong mabilis hnd ako prepared..hnd ko mkita sa fb ung group...naka hide po ba?
ganun bah!parang sau talaga ung canada gurl..khit kami sobra2x na ung ask kay bro mabagal padin hehe..magdasal nalang kami na tatagal baka bibilis nah...hehe basahin mo ung inbox mo gurl PM ko sau email add ko para ma add kita dn ma suggest sa FB group natin

missjian

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Med's Request
may 2011
Interview........
waived
Fresno said:
ganun bah!parang sau talaga ung canada gurl..khit kami sobra2x na ung ask kay bro mabagal padin hehe..magdasal nalang kami na tatagal baka bibilis nah...hehe basahin mo ung inbox mo gurl PM ko sau email add ko para ma add kita dn ma suggest sa FB group natin
thanks fresno il add u :)

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Hi guys!!! Newbie here..im reading a lot of post already and i just want to ask regarding my surname, i got married last 2009 and me and my husband plans to apply this july 2011 and im the principal applicant, my passport is still under my maiden name and not yet expired and i was thinking of using it for my application this july 2011, however im scared that this will cause the rejection of my application or denial of the application for my husband due to different surnames, did anyone here tried applying with the same case i have? And also i was thinking that most of my files which i am sending are still on my maiden name coz it is a nightmare to change my status. Is it possible to just change my surname after i renew my passport or before we go to canada, which ever comes first.. Thanks! Godbless

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
khai said:
Hi isidra..in our case naman di na namin dineclare kase i dont have proofs..:)
In our case khai we have proof pero we didn't declare it since it is not related to the profession. I wonder if that affects the application, esp background checking. I learned that one way of confirming the authenticity of the papers (CoE) is checking with BIR records.

I was reading the first part of the forum. I realized we missed a lot of good information that could have been very helpful in our part.
I enjoyed the exchange of information and the unselfish sharing of ideas that helped most of the FSW Post June applicants.
Capricorn66, annjay, ladyk and wespoint was the main attraction of my marathon reading of posting.
Na abtan ko ug midnight. :D But I noted all information needed in case we suffer the same fate in your early submission of appli.

I was supposed to be the PA (NOC 3152) and since cap was reached already we were on of the lucky fews whose spouses were among the latest list of occupation.
My husband, a dentist by profession and editor/writer, applied as PA. On private practice for 7 years already and counting.
We completed all docs Nov 2010, we thought our appli was sent by our agency. Only to be told, after Sinulog, that my husband has to take IELTS again but this time GT. Papers completed March. Agency finally mailed appli May 2 and was received May 6 as per courier's record.
Dentist 3113 reached cap May20. Until now we have no idea if CC was charged. Funny, it was supposed to be BD but agency advised CC. We used theirs since (which was a mistake because it was a personal CC of one the the employees).
My husband said to stopped waiting for bank update of the CC instead wait for PER.
If it's God's will we go to Canada as planned then nothing will come wrong. ;) :D

Now we wait for PER amidst the Postal strike. Way to go!

I just thought of sharing my journey to CANADIAN DREAM.

C

cc0802

Hi sushicat, I think it's better to have your name in your passport changed to your married name. Madali lang naman noon 1999 when I did it, so it should be a lot faster now. Here's DFA's requirement

If you would like to use the surname of your spouse:

Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO and Certified True Copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar if MC secpa is unreadable.
Certificate of Attendance (color green) from CFO (Commission of Filipino Overseas) if married to a foreigner.

you can also check their website

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
9-10/MAY/2011 ; 11/MAY/2011 (with ADDENDUM)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
hello!

welcome! Im using my maiden name in my application for a reason that my passport is still valid until 2013. So far it doesn't matter talaga. Sabi ng consultant ko (agency) it doesn't matter, i can use either my maiden name or married name na, depende daw sa atin.

sushicat29 said:
Hi guys!!! Newbie here..im reading a lot of post already and i just want to ask regarding my surname, i got married last 2009 and me and my husband plans to apply this july 2011 and im the principal applicant, my passport is still under my maiden name and not yet expired and i was thinking of using it for my application this july 2011, however im scared that this will cause the rejection of my application or denial of the application for my husband due to different surnames, did anyone here tried applying with the same case i have? And also i was thinking that most of my files which i am sending are still on my maiden name coz it is a nightmare to change my status. Is it possible to just change my surname after i renew my passport or before we go to canada, which ever comes first.. Thanks! Godbless

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
sushicat29 said:
apply kana ng panibago gurl habang july pa plan mo magapply 4 FSW..madali lng man din 10-15 days lng..kc bka sa july na rules iiba nanaman kc ung set oo rule ngCIO kaya habang june pa ngaun lots of time pa go na..................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
dreamergirl said:
hello!

welcome! Im using my maiden name in my application for a reason that my passport is still valid until 2013. So far it doesn't matter talaga. Sabi ng consultant ko (agency) it doesn't matter, i can use either my maiden name or married name na, depende daw sa atin.

Thanks po dreamergirl, my passport is also expiring on 2013, sayang naman kse kung magppalit n ako, aside from the gastos, DFA has problems ngayon at its taking them a month or more to release the passports, anyway since your agency told you that, i wont change na rin at mukhang ongoing na yung papers mo, thank you so much..kung hindi lang toxic magpalit i would have.. ;D

To Fresno,cc0802,thank you for replying :D

Also I would like to ask ano ba yung "self mailing labels"..sorry ha i'm kinda confused on this one.. ???..best of luck to us ;D

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks carby =) very helpful tlga ang mga forumers dito...no need na nga ang consultant ;D ;D ;D

Anyway can any moderators here PM me the FB email account kse I can't find it thank you ??? ???

missjian

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Med's Request
may 2011
Interview........
waived
sushicat29 said:
Thanks carby =) very helpful tlga ang mga forumers dito...no need na nga ang consultant ;D ;D ;D

Anyway can any moderators here PM me the FB email account kse I can't find it thank you ??? ???
ako rin po sana..PM me the FB email account ..im trying to send PM but then ngeerror .,im not allowed daw to send personal messages :(

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
sushicat29 said:
hi there! i am married but im still using my maiden name. i decided to keep my maiden name and this is legal, even if you are married. i submitted my application last dec 2010 using my legal name. i just included NSO copy of our marriage certificate as proof. i never encountered any problems with regard to this matter. so far, i am now waiting for my PPR. hope this helps. goodluck!

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
April 14, 2011 Med's to CEM May 4, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
sushicat29 said:
ako din im not using my husband's surname.. sa canada daw it doesn't matter, they would not ask.. basta dapat lahat ng documents mo pare-pareho ang name.. pero i did put in our application form my married name under "other names"..

nurseagb904

May 28, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
AOR Received.
first- 09/02/2011 second 03/03/2011
Med's Request
04/02/2011
Med's Done....
12/04/2011 submitted 03/05/2011
Passport Req..
17/06/2011
good day!

pwede po magpatulong kung paano po mag join sa fb account. i tried to add the group pero di pa ako accept. di rin po ako makapag send ng msg. so i could send my real name at ung timeline ko.

thank you in advance!