Mar 22, 2011
Med's Done....
Apr 02, 2011
Passport Req..
June 20, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 7, 2011 / July 26, 2011
carby said:
Haay.. kami nga nung April 5 pa nagpa-medical, na-submit yung result ko May 3 na, no additional or repeat test na ginawa ha. :(
Hi Carby..... After 2 weeks nag-follow up ka thru e-mail or phone? ang tagal nila bago naipasa yung file mo ah.....

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
i need advice.. we went on a pre medical and result was all normal except for uti but i already went through antibiotic therapy. we're thinking og having our medicals done at st lukes para mabilis kasi ive been reading posts here na it takes 3 weeks to a month bago maisubmit ng nationwide ang result. anyone here na ngpamedical sa st lukes?

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
April 14, 2011 Med's to CEM May 4, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
christopercarlo said:
Hi Carby..... After 2 weeks nag-follow up ka thru e-mail or phone? ang tagal nila bago naipasa yung file mo ah.....
carby said:
Haay.. kami nga nung April 5 pa nagpa-medical, na-submit yung result ko May 3 na, no additional or repeat test na ginawa ha. :(
maybe because maghoholy week kaya natagalan.. excited siguro magbakasyon kaya di agad nasend.. well i believe its a matter of days or weeks na lang may PPR na rin tayo.. look at the brighter side PPR na lang hinihintay natin.. we're lucky pa din.. madaming nauna satin na till now waiting in vain pa din..

and sabe ni qorax, once namedical na tayo almost sureness na daw sa visa unless may criminal record tayo.. well siguro naman we all have a clean record.. patience is a virtue.. ;D

carby

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
22-03-2011
Med's Done....
05-04-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
christopercarlo said:
After 2 weeks which is a holy week, ang nag follow-up yung friend namin na may kakilala dun thru phone I think (nasa Canada kasi siya). Then nung 3rd week I followed up thru email, yung sa husband ko lang yung nai-forward and after that tinawagan ko na sila everyday.

carby

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
22-03-2011
Med's Done....
05-04-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
marijoychristine said:
maybe because maghoholy week kaya natagalan.. excited siguro magbakasyon kaya di agad nasend.. well i believe its a matter of days or weeks na lang may PPR na rin tayo.. look at the brighter side PPR na lang hinihintay natin.. we're lucky pa din.. madaming nauna satin na till now waiting in vain pa din..

and sabe ni qorax, once namedical na tayo almost sureness na daw sa visa unless may criminal record tayo.. well siguro naman we all have a clean record.. patience is a virtue.. ;D
You're right medyo nakaka-tense lang ang paghihintay lalo na at malapit na rin sa finish line. ;)

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
This is the longest time of my life,maghintay ng result ulit.I am not total active lately sa forum.Kaya,I am asking if my same case ba katulad sa akin na pina-update ng POF at pina-explain sa galing yon funds.Nakalimutan kc ni misis,isama yon Financial Income statement(FES of 2009) sa business nmin and we have declare business worth XXX sa Personal Net statement.

So far,I was able to provide the FES 2009,pati 2010 sinali ko na.Yon source of fund,I made letter and I explain kung paano at saan galing yon pera,and also I provided supporting documents notarized by the lawyer.

As of the moment,In process yon status sa ecas last March 24 pa.Everytime,I open my ecas,grabe,yon BP ko tumataas..He,he..

So,my other question,mayroon ba ditong nagbigay lang POF or provide the settlement funds ,tapus hindi nagbigay ng info about their assests and liablities.

Thanks!

egad

Feb 19, 2011
Hi everyone! I have been silent for quite some time but I would like to congratulate those who finally received their AOR, MR, PPR and Visa! It's really overwhelming to hear those positive feedbacks from all of you.

Let me just share you my experience.

The last letter I sent to CEM right after my 2nd AOR was to inform them of the additional member of the family. The following are the documents I was required to submit:(no deadline)

- updated application forms (IMM8-generic and IMM5406 for yourself; IMM5406 for your spouse)
- original NSO birth certificate,
- 3 pieces, passport-size photos
- processing fee, if accompanying
- Updated Personal Net Worth Statement form and proof of funds for your increased family size

I forwarded all of the above documents except for the NSO birth certificate because it took weeks to process it so I did write a cover letter stating the date of its release.Thereafter, I received my Medical Request dated April 04 but the medical request for my daughter was not yet included.

I immediately paid the RPRF through Manager's Cheque at BPI family Bank, prepared my NBI clearance for me and my spouse and already INCLUDED the NSO birth certificate of my newborn, and a cover letter that indicates that I have recived my medical request. I also mentioned that NSO birth certificate was the only lacking document to complete the application of my daughter.

The date of my MR was April o4 but we decided to have it on May 12 because we have to prepare ourselves and stay healthy as much as possible. I was really praying that hopefully the Medical Request for my daughter will arrive so we could go to DMP as one family. We were really fortunate that the day before we were scheduled for medical, we received MR of my daughter dated May 2. I was really surprised because I wasnt really expecting it to arrive as early as that so we headed to Baguio for Medical as one family. ;D

Btw, I didn't receive any request from CEM for supporting documents how we got the POF that is more than a million (for a family of four) not even a call.

We decided to have our medicals done at St. Louis Baguio under Dr. Cacanindin. The process was smooth and as if you just went there for a regular check up. We were the only patient when we arrived so I must say we didn't encounter any problem at all. Mabait din si doc and his secretary. The cost was P2500 for adults and P2000 for children. I paid P9,000 because we are four in the family. But, this fee does not include laboratory and diagnostic exam. We headed to AMDC for routine urinalysis, blood extraction and CXR and it cost us P1500 for all the test. No lab test for my newborn and only urinalysis was done to my 5 year old son. No additional test for us.

The secretary informed us that we have to wait for the text if there's a problem with the laboratory. If there is, they will inform us to come back the following day since we started at 1:30pm. If you have your medicals done in the morning, they will let you come back at 4pm if there are additional test to be done. So far, I didn't receive any text from her so I must say it was ok. But then, I still texted her if there's a problem and she replied ok na po.

I forgot to ask her kung kelan nafoforward ung result pero sabi ng colleague ko after 1 week daw kasi nagpamedical na rin sila dun. So that's it.

Right now, i just have to wait patiently for any changes in ecas and PPR soon. God bless us all!

If you're from Luzon, I would suggest SLU Baguio :D :D. :D

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
kimwayne said:
This is the longest time of my life,maghintay ng result ulit.I am not total active lately sa forum.Kaya,I am asking if my same case ba katulad sa akin na pina-update ng POF at pina-explain sa galing yon funds.Nakalimutan kc ni misis,isama yon Financial Income statement(FES of 2009) sa business nmin and we have declare business worth XXX sa Personal Net statement.

So far,I was able to provide the FES 2009,pati 2010 sinali ko na.Yon source of fund,I made letter and I explain kung paano at saan galing yon pera,and also I provided supporting documents notarized by the lawyer.

As of the moment,In process yon status sa ecas last March 24 pa.Everytime,I open my ecas,grabe,yon BP ko tumataas..He,he..

So,my other question,mayroon ba ditong nagbigay lang POF or provide the settlement funds ,tapus hindi nagbigay ng info about their assests and liablities.

Thanks!
kame ng husband ko we just provided the required proof of funds.. we submitted bank certificates.. we never mentioned any other assets or liabilities.. i think JKD was also requested to update his POF and do some explaining where it came from..

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
egad said:
Hi everyone! I have been silent for quite some time but I would like to congratulate those who finally received their AOR, MR, PPR and Visa! It's really overwhelming to hear those positive feedbacks from all of you.

Let me just share you my experience.

The last letter I sent to CEM right after my 2nd AOR was to inform them of the additional member of the family. The following are the documents I was required to submit:(no deadline)

- updated application forms (IMM8-generic and IMM5406 for yourself; IMM5406 for your spouse)
- original NSO birth certificate,
- 3 pieces, passport-size photos
- processing fee, if accompanying
- Updated Personal Net Worth Statement form and proof of funds for your increased family size

I forwarded all of the above documents except for the NSO birth certificate because it took weeks to process it so I did write a cover letter stating the date of its release.Thereafter, I received my Medical Request dated April 04 but the medical request for my daughter was not yet included.

I immediately paid the RPRF through Manager's Cheque at BPI family Bank, prepared my NBI clearance for me and my spouse and already INCLUDED the NSO birth certificate of my newborn, and a cover letter that indicates that I have recived my medical request. I also mentioned that NSO birth certificate was the only lacking document to complete the application of my daughter.

The date of my MR was April o4 but we decided to have it on May 12 because we have to prepare ourselves and stay healthy as much as possible. I was really praying that hopefully the Medical Request for my daughter will arrive so we could go to DMP as one family. We were really fortunate that the day before we were scheduled for medical, we received MR of my daughter dated May 2. I was really surprised because I wasnt really expecting it to arrive as early as that so we headed to Baguio for Medical as one family. ;D

Btw, I didn't receive any request from CEM for supporting documents how we got the POF that is more than a million (for a family of four) not even a call.

We decided to have our medicals done at St. Louis Baguio under Dr. Cacanindin. The process was smooth and as if you just went there for a regular check up. We were the only patient when we arrived so I must say we didn't encounter any problem at all. Mabait din si doc and his secretary. The cost was P2500 for adults and P2000 for children. I paid P9,000 because we are four in the family. But, this fee does not include laboratory and diagnostic exam. We headed to AMDC for routine urinalysis, blood extraction and CXR and it cost us P1500 for all the test. No lab test for my newborn and only urinalysis was done to my 5 year old son. No additional test for us.

The secretary informed us that we have to wait for the text if there's a problem with the laboratory. If there is, they will inform us to come back the following day since we started at 1:30pm. If you have your medicals done in the morning, they will let you come back at 4pm if there are additional test to be done. So far, I didn't receive any text from her so I must say it was ok. But then, I still texted her if there's a problem and she replied ok na po.

I forgot to ask her kung kelan nafoforward ung result pero sabi ng colleague ko after 1 week daw kasi nagpamedical na rin sila dun. So that's it.

Right now, i just have to wait patiently for any changes in ecas and PPR soon. God bless us all!

If you're from Luzon, I would suggest SLU Baguio :D :D. :D
congratulations for your many blessings egad; a newborn, your medical requests, and good health of your whole family.. ;D

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
carby said:
You're right medyo nakaka-tense lang ang paghihintay lalo na at malapit na rin sa finish line. ;)
oo nga.. i always find myself staring at our spreadsheet and comparing endlessly the timelines.. ;) sabi nga ng husband ko di daw denial ng application namin ang kinatatakutan nya kundi yung magiging effect sakin kasi sigurado daw sya ikakabaliw ko yun.. haha.. sabe ko medyo lang.. :) si envogue ang inspiration ko talaga.. in less than a month of meds to cem, PPR na.. i am very hopeful na ganun din kabilis ang pacing ng application ko.. ;D

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
oo nga.. i always find myself staring at our spreadsheet and comparing endlessly the timelines.. ;) sabi nga ng husband ko di daw denial ng application namin ang kinatatakutan nya kundi yung magiging effect sakin kasi sigurado daw sya ikakabaliw ko yun.. haha.. sabe ko medyo lang.. :) si envogue ang inspiration ko talaga.. in less than a month of meds to cem, PPR na.. i am very hopeful na ganun din kabilis ang pacing ng application ko.. ;D
[/quote]

hahahaha... dont worry mj.. marami nmn tau nkktotok plgi sa spreadsheet! ;D ;) :D

beau

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/DEC/2011
AOR Received.
04/MAR/2011
IELTS Request
GT sent with FD
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 8, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 15, 2011
kimwayne said:

Thanks!
hello!
share q lang sa case....
yung POF namin pinahiram lng from my aunt na nasad canada, newly open yung account nami less than 1 month lng yata b4 kami nag submit sa CIO, we opened the account sa HSBC in canadian dollar account... pag submit nami sa POF nag attached kami ng xplanation letter, ang nka lagay dun, aya bago lng yung account namin kasi we decided to transfer our funds in canadaian dollor pra kung mag migrate na hindi na mahirapan mag transfer nag funds kasi international bank ang HSBC, tapos yung previous bank ko wlang canadaian account.... thanx God hindi nman kami hiningan nang additional document to support kung saan galing yung fund namin.... kailan ba hinigi yung supporting docs?before medical request or after....?

jkd71

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 20, 2010
Med's Request
Mar 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
kimwayne said:

Thanks!
Don't worry, I experienced that king of situation. CEM also requested me after they received our medical results to submit another POF, settlement funds form,source/s of funds,bank history/bank statements/certificates. Also included oup payslip, tax return and tax refunds. I only provide photo copy for all supporting docs except original copy for bank statements and bank certificates.And after 2 weeks I received our PPR.So, just provide what was asked and everything will be fine.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
Guys,

Thanks for sharing your opinion.It really means a lot to me.Yon misis ko,palaging nagtatanong kung ano yon update,I cannot say anything,except "Ambot or ewan ko".Thanks for inspiring me,and I can say to her,be patience a little bit more.

Thank you!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
beau said:
hello!
share q lang sa case....
yung POF namin pinahiram lng from my aunt na nasad canada, newly open yung account nami less than 1 month lng yata b4 kami nag submit sa CIO, we opened the account sa HSBC in canadian dollar account... pag submit nami sa POF nag attached kami ng xplanation letter, ang nka lagay dun, aya bago lng yung account namin kasi we decided to transfer our funds in canadaian dollor pra kung mag migrate na hindi na mahirapan mag transfer nag funds kasi international bank ang HSBC, tapos yung previous bank ko wlang canadaian account.... thanx God hindi nman kami hiningan nang additional document to support kung saan galing yung fund namin.... kailan ba hinigi yung supporting docs?before medical request or after....?
after na In process yon status ko,so before medical.I end up providing supporting documents kc may business kami,at we have declare a business revenues for it.It so happen,nakalimutan I bigay,late ko na realize na hindi pala na isama.As a nurse,napaliit yon kita ko..He,he.That's why,Akala it is a must!

Yon POF nmin naman,bigay siya ng father in law ko.Kaya,i also submitted deed of donation.