April 26, 2011
Med's Done....
May 7, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 7, 2011
Iana said:
Hi hope88, nareceive na din namin visa this morning. Congrats sa lahat ng nakareceive ng visa.
Congratz Iana! what's your DM date and PPR? san din location mo? I'm also waiting for our visa. Sana dumating na rin. :)

hope88

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
07-04-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 7-08-11, Visa rcvd: 16-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon!!!
Iana said:
Hi hope88, nareceive na din namin visa this morning. Congrats sa lahat ng nakareceive ng visa.
congrats iana... ;D ;D packing mode na..

canada2009

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2011
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
17/08/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
14/09/2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2012
LANDED..........
12/03/2012
congrats sa lahat ng may visa na..bonjour here in Canada..

to all seniors,,i have question about NBI/PCC..when we submitted our application,we never include NBI..im just wondering if there is anybody here who were the same case as mine...i want to anticipate if cem would require us our nbi since me and my wife had already staying here in canada,so we could start processing it, how long would it take to get nbi to our country because we are planning to let our mother to get them for us.. and by the time the cem would require us to submit nbi so by then it's already done. but if cem will just request PCC where we currently live for more than 6mos and that is here in Canada,that would be great because we can just go and get them here,..any inputs please or any advise,,many thanks and i appreciate...

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
hope88 said:
hi molarius.. check mo website na to.. www.cfo.gov.ph
ok lang cguro walk in sa cebu.. f i wer u pa register ka nlang tru phone ito ung number (032) 255-5253
ung form andun sa website nala download mo nlang. ok lang cguro hand written kc ung iba doon na ngfifill-up. im not so sure sa forms bout dependents. ;D
wala atang COA sa cebu. same tau aug 4 ung stamping ng visa ko. ;D ;D
thanks for the info hope... waiting din ako ng mga promo airline for cebu pero oct yung may piso fare sayang nga eh... gusto din sana namin balikan lang or overnight lang.... ayaw na din kasi namin manila... anyway thank you hope...
sa alahat ng nakatanggap ng visa, MR, PPR, AOrs congrats.... malaking tulong talaga itong forum na ito.....

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
Hi! Me and my wife also applied on December 2010. With me being her dependent since she has already taken her IELTS exam. Initially, we applied as common-law partners since hindi pa kami kasal that time. Everything was running smoothly until such time na naghanap ng further evidences ang Canadian Embassy na we really are living together. That's the time na we decided to get married on june 23, 2011. We submitted our marriage certificate and pictures as proofs that we really got married as to make our relationship legitimate. Nag E-mail na rin ang Canadian Embassy saying that a personal interview is required for our application to further assess our qualification on August 22, 2011. They asked us to bring NSO marriage certificate, Letter from the solemnizing officer who solemnize our marriage and his basis of article 34, further proofs of our relationship.

Ask ko lang po sana if there's anyone here with the same situation. Or if anyone has an idea if what could be the possible question. And what would be the interview setting would be like. Thanks po sa reply and good luck satin lahat! :)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ickodothy said:
Hi! Me and my wife also applied on December 2010. With me being her dependent since she has already taken her IELTS exam. Initially, we applied as common-law partners since hindi pa kami kasal that time. Everything was running smoothly until such time na naghanap ng further evidences ang Canadian Embassy na we really are living together. That's the time na we decided to get married on june 23, 2011. We submitted our marriage certificate and pictures as proofs that we really got married as to make our relationship legitimate. Nag E-mail na rin ang Canadian Embassy saying that a personal interview is required for our application to further assess our qualification on August 22, 2011. They asked us to bring NSO marriage certificate, Letter from the solemnizing officer who solemnize our marriage and his basis of article 34, further proofs of our relationship.

Ask ko lang po sana if there's anyone here with the same situation. Or if anyone has an idea if what could be the possible question. And what would be the interview setting would be like. Thanks po sa reply and good luck satin lahat! :)
hi,

pinay_1028 was exactly in your situation before. she is in clp, then was scheduled for interview last june 28, 2011. try emailing her for your questions, i am sure she is in the best position to discuss the matter with you. August 22 is fast approaching...wish u all the best of luck... ;)

ewhy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
canada2009 said:
congrats sa lahat ng may visa na..bonjour here in Canada..

to all seniors,,i have question about NBI/PCC..when we submitted our application,we never include NBI..im just wondering if there is anybody here who were the same case as mine...i want to anticipate if cem would require us our nbi since me and my wife had already staying here in canada,so we could start processing it, how long would it take to get nbi to our country because we are planning to let our mother to get them for us.. and by the time the cem would require us to submit nbi so by then it's already done. but if cem will just request PCC where we currently live for more than 6mos and that is here in Canada,that would be great because we can just go and get them here,..any inputs please or any advise,,many thanks and i appreciate...
hi canada2009...i suggest that you request your NBI clearances this early, don't wait for CEM to request it later on... my husband for one, is based in Middle East, for the past 9 years, they still requested his NBI clearance though. Medyo matagal po kasi yung process ngayon, with the NBI's new system...

ewhy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
ickodothy said:

hi... dalhin nyo po yung pwede nyong dalhin to prove na nagsasama kayo ng CLP mo ng mahigit isang taon bago kayo nag-apply ng PR for canada. From photos of you, together and with your immediate families of both sides. joint accounts bearing your names together, receipts, mails/any correspondents of either you or her to prove na sa iisang house lang kayo nakatira at lahat na ng makita nyo, pati bllings statements nyo na me pangalan mo o pangalang ng wife mo... may i asked kung me anak na kayo? coz that itself is a solid proof of your relationship. kung wala pa naman, as i said lahat ng pwede mong makalkal sa baul, na pwedeng magpatunay na nagsasama nga kayo, dalhin mo. did you submit an affidavit of cohabitation and affidavit from your parents, yours and hers? if not, might as well prepare those...

as for interview, some people i met here, but who are pre june, says that the interview questions regarding CLP relationships revolve around your relationship. yung iba nga daw, magkahiwalay pang ininterview just to prove na nagtutugma mga sinasabi nila... siguro naman tanda nyo when kayo at how kayo nagkakilala, kelan kayo naging mag-on, kelan kayo nagdecide magsama as husband and wife. itatanong din nyan sa inyo bakit ngayon lang kayo nagpakasal...

don't worry, as long as genuine ang relationship nyo ng partner mo, malalagpasan nyo yung interview. just be honest at be true to everything that you says during the interview...

hope this helps.... good luck! :)

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
westpoint said:
hi,

pinay_1028 was exactly in your situation before. she is in clp, then was scheduled for interview last june 28, 2011. try emailing her for your questions, i am sure she is in the best position to discuss the matter with you. August 22 is fast approaching...wish u all the best of luck... ;)
Hi!
:) Thank you for your fast reply. I just wanna ask if you know her e-mail add or anyway that I could communicate with her? I really need some sort of advice regarding my situation. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
ickodothy said:
Hi!
:) Thank you for your fast reply. I just wanna ask if you know her e-mail add or anyway that I could communicate with her? I really need some sort of advice regarding my situation. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)
hi ickodothy,

me and my husband was also scheduled for interview....question was all about our marriage....we were asked when we first met and reasons why we decided to get married....basically, they just want to check that our relationship is genuine....you dont have to worry as long as your relationship is real because the questions will be all about ur relationship....just bring proofs of your relationship....on our case we bought pictures from the time na mag boyfriend-girlfriend pa lang kami until married na....i even asked the help of our friends pinasend ko yung mga pictures ng mga lakad namin na wala akong copy.....i was interviewed first then sunod yung husband ko then after pinatawag kami dalawa ulit and then the visa officer said that satisfied naman sya sa result ng interview kaya continue pa rin ang processing ng application namin :)

dcho

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
dcho said:
hi ickodothy,

me and my husband was also scheduled for interview....question was all about our marriage....we were asked when we first met and reasons why we decided to get married....basically, they just want to check that our relationship is genuine....you dont have to worry as long as your relationship is real because the questions will be all about ur relationship....just bring proofs of your relationship....on our case we bought pictures from the time na mag boyfriend-girlfriend pa lang kami until married na....i even asked the help of our friends pinasend ko yung mga pictures ng mga lakad namin na wala akong copy.....i was interviewed first then sunod yung husband ko then after pinatawag kami dalawa ulit and then the visa officer said that satisfied naman sya sa result ng interview kaya continue pa rin ang processing ng application namin :)

dcho
Hi dcho! :)

It's so nice to hear positive things about your application. For me, anxious talaga kasi we have no idea about the interview. Thank you sa pag share ng experience nyo. :) Tanong ko lang if you had civil or church wedding? We also have pictures and NSO marriage certificate that I think is a strong proof for our relationship. :)

hope88

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
07-04-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 7-08-11, Visa rcvd: 16-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon!!!
dinkydoodle said:
yahoo visa received!..thank you Lord sa lahat ng blessings na ito......sana marami pang Pilipino ang mabigyan ng visa...Godspeed
congrats dinkydoodle... ;D ;D

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012