Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
so far wala pang may PPR sa mga file number w/ "E".. sana walang bearing yun.. kung anong timeline ng post 6/26, "E" OR "B" man sana walang magbago.. ;)

violet

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011; 2nd AOR 08-04-2011
Med's Request
28-04-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2011
ladyk said:
Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

CONGRATULATIONS DOC ;D ;D ;D ; YEHEEY, THE FIRST DENTIST IN THIS FORUM SO FAR WHO GOT A VISA ;) ;) ;)

Dear....
We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer. In order to complete the process you must forward, BY COURIER, the following :
1. Completed Appendix "A" (attached). Please ensure that Appendix "A" is signed and dated and that you have clearly indicated your file number (B0000000). We will only accept forms which contain your original signature. Unsigned forms will be returned and will result in a delay in visa issuance. Your return address and all contact numbers must be clearly indicated for delivery purposes.
Warning - Change of Status
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office in writing immediately for further action:
o change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;
o death of applicant, dependant(s) or sponsor;
o birth of a child;
o change in health;
o the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
o change in your mailing address and / or telephone number
Failure to inform this office of any change of the above may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada.
2. The original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Please enclose your passports in a secure envelope, clearly indicating your file number (B0000000) on the envelope. Do not staple and submit old passports together with your recent passports. Please remove passport jackets/covers.

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-colored passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.
NOTE :
Your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until 22 FEBRUARY 2012.
• Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months beyond this validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all members of your family, if any).
• The validity of a permanent resident visa may not be extended, nor can replacement visas be issued with a new validity date. If you do not provide us with your passport(s) before this expiry date and/or do not use your visa(s) before this expiry date and still wish to go to Canada, you will be required to make a new application for a permanent residence visa (you must pay a new application processing fee for that new application and meet all selection and statutory requirements, with the appropriate processing times and delays).
• You must ensure that you have sufficient free/empty pages in your passport(s) for the insertion of each immigrant visa (if your children do not have their own passports and are included in your passport, a separate visa will be inserted in your passport for you and each one of your children; for example, if your passport includes three accompanying children, you will then need four blank passport pages in your passport as each immigrant visa requires one full passport page).
• Check that your passport(s) is/are all in good condition. We cannot accept passports which have torn pages, damaged laminates or mismatched passport numbers (at the picture page and passport page), and these will be immediately returned to you without any visa.
3. Enclose two (2) recent photographs of yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Detailed instructions for the photographer are enclosed (Appendix "B"). Take these instructions to the photographer in order to obtain photographs with the required specifications.
4. You MUST send your package (Appendix "A", passports and photos) BY COURIER TO:
Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines
Your passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and your original documents will be returned to you by COURIER COLLECT. At the time of delivery, payment must first be paid to the courier company before they will release the documents to you.
We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your visa(s) within 20 to 30 working days (four to six weeks) from their receipt at the Embassy. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and their required visas.
Please note: Applicants may not deliver passports in person or via the drop-box in order to obtain their immigrant visas. Please respond within forty-five (45) days of this letter.

Sincerely,
Visa Section

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
Congrats ladyk! :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
dreamergirl said:
hi all!

HURRAY!!!! I RECEIVED MY MR TODAY EARLY IN THE MORNING, DATED APRIL 4, 2011, this is the date na i started na in process my e-cas.

BEAU, kindly check yours at the post office. Nan dun na yun..

Salamat sa lahat na prayers ninyo...

ladyk said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Received my PPR today, 11:53 a.m.
Btw, my VOfficer is MRU...

Congratulations guys! Super like dami good news. :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST DREAM! :D :D :D :D

dream011882 said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

guys baka makatulong read this thread from qorax.

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
doccambel said:
thank you so much for your quick reply love20!!! ;D

Your welcome ;D

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
carl128 said:
Actually wala din akong maisip, pero nung mabasa ko yung thread about sa interview, mixed ang emotions ko dahil dun sa mga cases na pinost dun. I would really put it unto god na lang kung after nung interview eh magagrant ba kami ng MR or hindi. Naisip ko tuloy, after ng IELTS ko, haaay eto naman. Sana kung magrant kami ng Medical Request eh diretso na nu.

Guys for inspiration read the column of Cito Beltran in STAR for todays issue "Legal and Tender".
Goodluck doc! Gusto ka lang makita sa embassy hehehe! :) :) :) :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
christopercarlo said:
Hehehehe parang ecas nga... ;D

Tumawag ako kanina dyan sa NHS, ok na daw yung mga Meds namin walang ng re-test. Nang tanungin ko kung kailangan mapo-forward sa CEM ang sabi try ko daw tumawag after holyweek :eek:

Sabi ko na lang thanks po.... baka kasi maasar ipitin ang papers namin.... hahahaha.....

I was there kanina and I inquire kay jeng ata yun ung reliever ni wendy, nagrereply pa nga siya sa isang tambak na email sa kanila, tinanong ko siya re the status of our results sinabi niya sa akin kung naka 2weeks na daw ba sabi ko next week pa di hintayin na lang daw at sundan daw ang instructions sa papel na binigay nila kaya hindi na ako nag insist kasi baka mamaya di pa maging maganda ang ending eh.

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
hello everyone, i usually dont use internet when im at home, pero hindi ko kayang na hindi ipaalam sa inyo

my consultant called us to inform us that our medical is with him already..will get it tomorrow, then i will inform you guys for the details kung kelan talaga ipinadala...

thank you

christopercarlo

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 23, 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 16, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 22, 2011
Med's Done....
Apr 02, 2011
Passport Req..
June 20, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 7, 2011 / July 26, 2011
bohfil said:
hello everyone, i usually dont use internet when im at home, pero hindi ko kayang na hindi ipaalam sa inyo

my consultant called us to inform us that our medical is with him already..will get it tomorrow, then i will inform you guys for the details kung kelan talaga ipinadala...

thank you
Congrats bohfil!

hope88

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
07-04-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 7-08-11, Visa rcvd: 16-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon!!!
congrats ladyk for ur PPR...

congrats bohfil for ur MR...

beau

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/DEC/2011
AOR Received.
04/MAR/2011
IELTS Request
GT sent with FD
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 8, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 15, 2011
bohfil said:

thank you
wow! congratz bohfil! wahhhhh na-unahan mo pa ako partner! ano na kayang nangyari dun sa kartero namin! hehehe
hindi ko kasi na follow-up kanina sa post office kasi late na ako nka-uwi.... eniwi try ko nlng sa monday

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
9-10/MAY/2011 ; 11/MAY/2011 (with ADDENDUM)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
dated april 4 when our e-cas changed to in-process, and you can visit your post office, check mo dun yung mails mo...

I'm so confused talaga kasi sabi ng agency ko sa nationwide manila daw mas favorable dun, pero i have to discern pa kun saan talaga ako mgpamedical, kasi in my own choice cebu nalang, mas di pa masyadong magastos.. I don't know pa talaga beau..

Besides, mag gather p ako ng medical records sa aking husbnd and son.. kasi may problema yung husband ko meron syang scar sa lungs, due to his previous thoracentesis... Hope everything comes smoothly, and I know na dyan si Lord.

beau said:
congrats sissy!
sana monday meron na..... wen do u plan to hv ur medical? sabay tayo dito sa cebu....hehehhe

ewhy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
bohfil said:

thank you
hello.. congrats bohfil... :)

urbinajanice

Jul 15, 2010
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept. 22, 2010
AOR Received.
FIRST- Jan. 25, 2011 / SECOND Feb. 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sept.22, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 17, 2011
Med's Done....
DONE Mar. 2, 2011 / SUBMITTED Mar.25, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2011
LANDED..........
July 17, 2011
naku sana nga walang bearing talaga yun... "E" ang sa akin and I'm next in line to get the PPR and I'm actually expecting it on Monday teh earliest. Sana same pa rin like the others.. :)

marijoychristine said:
so far wala pang may PPR sa mga file number w/ "E".. sana walang bearing yun.. kung anong timeline ng post 6/26, "E" OR "B" man sana walang magbago.. ;)