+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW points for IELTS score

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
I am still split in my mind whether to apply for PR or appear for the IELTS exam again. The FSW point calculation for IELTS in CIC website is not very clear on calculating the points. Is there any helpdesk in CIC where I can call them up and confirm the score. I hear a different versions of calculating the FSW points for IELTS . We need to clear the confusion.
hello sir, have u got satisfactory solution of your query? I am on the same boat. Kindy reply?

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
Dear Ali,

I see your point post for IELTS. I also see that, some members are not agreeing upon.

What all I can say is, you are 100% right.

However, I sent a sample scenario to CIC and asking them for points. Hopefully we will get response to show as proof of IELTS points calculation.

Until then, Let them "Think their own way and Deceive them selves". For every self deception (Wrong point calculation) :) ), there will be a consequence at the end.Consequence is - Application will be returned
Heo Sir, Have u got reply from CIC? kINDLY SHARE

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
Good Morning. my query is about IELTS POINTS Calculation for FSW criteria? if I have L9, R=8.5, W=6 AND S=6.5 What is my score? Kindly reply. Thank you

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
and in one post on this forum, one member said an applicant get ITA if he scores just 65. I sit correctly? If it's true, then its more important to verify FSW score before applying.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good Morning. my query is about IELTS POINTS Calculation for FSW criteria? if I have L9, R=8.5, W=6 AND S=6.5 What is my score? Kindly reply. Thank you
Use the chart I posted and match your CLB score with the FSW criteria to get your points out of 24. Yes, you need a minimum of 67npoints to be eligible to apply.