+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW outland

Usmanu

Aug 17, 2019
Did any FSW applicant received PPR in these two months? I submitted the required additional documents on April 2nd and since then no any update. I sent a webform asking the status last week and got a reply said the application is still in progress but the eligibility, cirminality and security background verifications have been passed. So I am wondering is there any other part I may worry about or it is just because they are not issuing PPR to outland applicants due to Covid-19?

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
Did any FSW applicant received PPR in these two months? I submitted the required additional documents on April 2nd and since then no any update. I sent a webform asking the status last week and got a reply said the application is still in progress but the eligibility, cirminality and security background verifications have been passed. So I am wondering is there any other part I may worry about or it is just because they are not issuing PPR to outland applicants due to Covid-19?
Hi :) also applied on Oct 2020 and no response since biometrics in Dec 2020. Sent an enquiry online and received an automated response that my query is not part of the "priority enquiries".

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation in Afghanistan.

Additionally, to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only."

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
P.S is there a telephone number for IRCC? I read some threads where they had called the visa offices and had managed to speak to the agent processing their application ?!!

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
P.S is there a telephone number for IRCC? I read some threads where they had called the visa offices and had managed to speak to the agent processing their application ?!!
Before the Afghan crisis they used to respond to phone calls and could say something about the status. Ever since then they have strict instructions to not respond to anything that does not pertain to that. Webforms as well

Reactions: S_M89