+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW OUTLAND NA 2 SINCE 9TH AUG

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. My name is Sobia younus and I'm from pak. My timeline is:

AOR July 27th
MEDICAL PASSED 9th AUG
IP1 / NA2 9th AUG
Still at NA

My question is I'm in NA2 since 66 days now. Last week my additional documents status has been changed to " not required" is this a positive sign as I'm very tense these days.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. My name is Sobia younus and I'm from pak. My timeline is:

AOR July 27th
MEDICAL PASSED 9th AUG
IP1 / NA2 9th AUG
Still at NA

My question is I'm in NA2 since 66 days now. Last week my additional documents status has been changed to " not required" is this a positive sign as I'm very tense these days.
Yes, I would say so.

regards

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks. Looking for more opinions:)
Sobia..What is your current status? Hopefully you have already received your PPR. If yes..when did your NA2 change to IP2 and then to PPR?
I would really appreciate as i am almost in the same situation at the moment. Thx

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Sobia..What is your current status? Hopefully you have already received your PPR. If yes..when did your NA2 change to IP2 and then to PPR?
I would really appreciate as i am almost in the same situation at the moment. Thx
Hello Allen, I'm still at na2. I emailed LVO last week and got a reply on friday that my file is waiting for final review and I'm hopeful that i will receive ppr soon. Atleast 20 ppl in july lvo group got pprs direct from na2 after this email

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hello Allen, I'm still at na2. I emailed LVO last week and got a reply on friday that my file is waiting for final review and I'm hopeful that i will receive ppr soon. Atleast 20 ppl in july lvo group got pprs direct from na2 after this email
Sobia..Thank you for your quick response. Sorry, that is a long long wait! My AOR is Dec 14 and my additional documents changed to not required in Jan 10 and i am at NA2 since Jan 8. Not that long compared to you. I just wanted to check the average timeline from Na2 to IP2. One last question, are you FSW or PNP? Hopefully you will get you PPR soon!

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Sobia..Thank you for your quick response. Sorry, that is a long long wait! My AOR is Dec 14 and my additional documents changed to not required in Jan 10 and i am at NA2 since Jan 8. Not that long compared to you. I just wanted to check the average timeline from Na2 to IP2. One last question, are you FSW or PNP? Hopefully you will get you PPR soon!
FSW