+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Congrats!! Probably the first PPR batch of 2016.. happy for you.

Would you please share with us your timeline? AOR? And country of residence?
He probably got the PPR on the 30/31st of December. Not sure there has been a batch this year yet

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I am currently in Canada , got ITA(under FSW).

Do I must apply as "FSW inland" or I can apply as "FSW outland". Is there any option anywhere.

I am having dilemma because I may return to my home country after 3 months.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jt_jason said:
Hi,

I am currently in Canada , got ITA(under FSW).

Do I must apply as "FSW inland" or I can apply as "FSW outland". Is there any option anywhere.

I am having dilemma because I may return to my home country after 3 months.

Any help will be highly appreciated!
As far as i know there's nothing called inland or outland , it's just informal thing we r using.. if i were u i would apply as FSW and when u get back home after 3 months u send a CSE for the change of address ..

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
yelena said:
as promised, I am posting my GCMS notes below.. They have recalalculated my point to far less than the round of invitations, they havent even calculated my work experiance correctly,. they only mention of my positions and only one ( out of 5 ) employment periods.. I really don't know what to this of this., but one thing seem definite to me: they have gone thru a lot of effort to recalculate my score, so I think this will be the grounds for refusal..

Penny for your thoughts guys..

and ps. what is FOSS and how come they are making all these comments on travel history etc when my backgound check is not started thruought my notes, and on mycic status?

Created date: 2015/11/14 09:57:37
Created by: EM 5578
Restricted NO
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – EE FSW Lock in date 2015/08/03 Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required A11.2: Review Required 76 (1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINT: Appear met APPEARS TO MEET ADMISIBILITY CRITERIA PA has over three years of experience in NOC (1241) office administrator with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. in Croatia.
PA has requested to change her family members to accompanying which has changed her CRS points. Outstanding: Processing dee for 2 children RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS point at invitation to apply (ITA): 455 CRS minimum score for round 451 Current CRS score: 397 FOSS: PA (xxxxxxxxxxx) : No Foss Details Spouse ( xxx,xxxxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxxx) : No Foss Details MARITAL STATUS. Married since xxxx Marriage certificate declaration on file;. No previous marriages indicated. 2 children declared ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 0 Lock-In-Date: 2015/08/03 Primary Occupation: Noc 1241 Administrative Assistants 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears met 2010/10 to 2014/06 – Office Administrator (NOC 1241) – at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter dated 2014/06/16 confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with the leas statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment;
3 years and 8 months of full time work experience have been accumulated. EDUCATION: 22 points. Assessed at the CIO. LANGUAGE: 24 points. Assessed at CIO. SECOND LANGUAGE P points ADAPTABILITY: 0 points Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Language: 24 2nd Language: 0 Education: 22, Work Experience: 11 Arranged Employment: 0 Adaptability: 0 Age 12 (32 y/o) FSW points 69 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Approx CAD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. As per xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bank statement as at 205/07/24; Family of 4 required CAD 22,170. ADMISSIBILITY Based on information provided of personal history in the last 10 years: No apparent concerns. Applicant: Additional Family Info verified. Travel History verified;. No positions with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions on file. Answered No to all questions Spouse:. Additional Family Info verified;. Travel History verified;. No position with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions verified, answered No to all questions. CRIMINALITY: Applicant:. All police certificated on file, none show adverse information. Croatia dated 2015/07/27 MEDS All application have valid meds PASSPORTS(S) All applicant have valid ppts PA is Croatian citizen Counterfoil is not required
Hang in there, everything will be fine. Your CRS as the time of invitation was 455, which is more than the minimum sore required, 451. The CRS gets locked at the time of ITA.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Congrats!! Probably the first PPR batch of 2016.. happy for you.

Would you please share with us your timeline? AOR? And country of residence?
Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
buy it from canada post website

https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/envelopes/xpresspost-tm-prepaid/usa.jsf?execution=e1s1

Can you please tell us your timeline ..
I tried buying it from there but the website doesn't ship the envelope outside of canada. Please advice.

Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
aaruhani said:
Got my PPR email. :)

But I have few questions about sending my passport from USA to OTTAWA.

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please advice.
Congratulations mate!

maple325

Sep 13, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not needed at this time
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
hotshot007 said:
Anyone in FSW outland who has "bg in progress" after a few months and received their GCMS notes after the bg in progress please post the date for "bg in progress" and the RFV note date from the notes. Trying to validate a trend I have seen from around 3-4 users so far in whose case it is the same date and generally this is the last activity in their files before PPR. This will benefit future generations of FSW outland understand the process better :)
I'm not sure when exactly my BG check turned to "in progress". It was either on or before the day I passed my medicals, which was 11 days after AOR; see timeline below. I ordered GCMS notes in December (not received, yet) and will share if there's anything of note. I understand it's probably not what you're looking for since it happened so quickly, but I'm curious why it went into progress so much faster than it "usually" does.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
maple325 said:
I'm not sure when exactly my BG check turned to "in progress". It was either on or before the day I passed my medicals, which was 11 days after AOR; see timeline below. I ordered GCMS notes in December (not received, yet) and will share if there's anything of note. I understand it's probably not what you're looking for since it happened so quickly, but I'm curious why it went into progress so much faster than it "usually" does.
Thanks for the info. Maybe your application shares a trait that would be classified as what we define as the inland category. That category has "bg in progress" early on along with Medicals.

By the way did you every live/work/study in Canada?

For Other Readers: I noticed another inland FSW early Aug AOR who although had "bg in progress" early on, had the last activity in his GCMS on Nov 24th before he got PPR on Dec 30th. The timeline is interesting as most of us Aug AOR outland got "bg in progress" around this Nov date. My hypothesis is that during this time the actual visa officer performed the final review on most August AORs, asked additional documents if needed or just performed final review, changed the file to RFV and turned "bg in progress" if it wasn't checked to in progress.

Where additional documents were asked, people got "bg in progress" only after those documents were provided. What I don't have the answer to is the question why many Aug AOR people from outland don't have "bg in progress". One possibility is that maybe the officer forgot to change and there files still had worked performed. Another possibility is that a final decision is pending as the files are complex or some information related to eligibility such as work information still needs to be verified.

I also feel PPRs for outland are delayed for quota related issues and hopefully with the new year we should see PPR love for outlands.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
hotshot007 said:
Thanks for the info. Maybe your application shares a trait that would be classified as what we define as the inland category. That category has "bg in progress" early on along with Medicals.

By the way did you every live/work/study in Canada?

For Other Readers: I noticed another inland FSW early Aug AOR who although had "bg in progress" early on, had the last activity in his GCMS on Nov 24th before he got PPR on Dec 30th. The timeline is interesting as most of us Aug AOR outland got "bg in progress" around this Nov date. My hypothesis is that during this time the actual visa officer performed the final review on most August AORs, asked additional documents if needed or just performed final review, changed the file to RFV and turned "bg in progress" if it wasn't checked to in progress.

Where additional documents were asked, people got "bg in progress" only after those documents were provided. What I don't have the answer to is the question why many Aug AOR people from outland don't have "bg in progress". One possibility is that maybe the officer forgot to change and there files still had worked performed. Another possibility is that a final decision is pending as the files are complex or some information related to eligibility such as work information still needs to be verified.

I also feel PPRs for outland are delayed for quota related issues and hopefully with the new year we should see PPR love for outlands.
I sure hope that outlanders get some love from CIC. :)

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Bad news but I will obviously appeal. Please help me.

I got a refusal for my application due to stupidity of CIC.

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I checked it all over again but it was really correct.

And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.

I don't understand why would poorly assess.

It's a cost of delay again.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Gabbana said:
Bad news but I will obviously appeal. Please help me.

I got a refusal for my application due to stupidity of CIC.

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I checked it all over again but it was really correct.

And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.

I don't understand why would poorly assess.

It's a cost of delay again.
I'm so sorry to hear Gabbana!! But i'm 100% sure you'll be able to convince them to re-open your application, since it's not your fault!

You know when I applied, I uploaded everything including both Birth certificates of my two sons... then 10 days after AOR, they sent me an email saying that they're missing my kids' birth certificates. I went online and reviewed all the names of the files that I had originally uploaded, and compared them to the folder in my desktop that has all those files, and I was able to confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I had indeed uploaded the birth certificates!!! Of course I didn't want to risk being a smarty pants with CIC, so I just uploaded again both certificates right away.... so YES there are some human errors that happen.. and unfortunately it sounds like your case is one of them! So please don't lose hope and just submit a CSE as soon as possible.

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
ibejiopad said:
Hopefully, Outlanders would be getting some love from CIC in this coming week.
Finally received PPR! Got it Dec 30 but only found out today cause the consultant was on hols. Thank god and thanks to everyone on this forum!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
HAILMANU said:
Finally received PPR! Got it Dec 30 but only found out today cause the consultant was on hols. Thank god and thanks to everyone on this forum!
Congrats!! Very happy for you :)