+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The risk of rejection remains till the very end. However, I believe that after RPFT that might only (or should only:)) happen due to issues related to criminal check, medicals, or simply if any of the information provided by you (work exp etc) has been found false.

In other words, as long as you haven't lied in your application and your health check was ok, you should be fine. Ofc that's only how I see it. Better to stay positive 8)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Russian said:
The letter says 'admissibility review is still ongoing". So the possibility of rejection still remains. But does this letter mean that job experience was already checked and the applicant was found eligible?
That is the million dollar question!! This is EXACTLY my concern. Only an insider can confirm, but I'm hoping for both our sakes that if rfrp is requested (or BG check goes to in progress) that our job experience and NOC code are found to be satisfactory. Fingers crossed!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Aranaszek said:
The risk of rejection remains till the very end. However, I believe that after RPFT that might only (or should only:)) happen due to issues related to criminal check, medicals, or simply if any of the information provided by you (work exp etc) has been found false.

In other words, as long as you haven't lied in your application and your health check was ok, you should be fine. Ofc that's only how I see it. Better to stay positive 8)
I agree with your opinion.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's heartening to see that people still have some updates on CIC even though ECAS access is down. Is there anyone out there who are Sept AOR and have still not received RPRF? I'm getting a bit worried that I haven't got a request yet. Nothing post Medicals passed. :'(

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
tomneversfield said:
Hmmm interesting.. there are two applicants who received the rprf letter and in that letter it was mentioned that they were found eligible.. Is it fair to assume that all folks who get RPRF get that same letter? If so, then it means that their review of eligibility passed. Perhaps, on rare occasion folks will pass their eligibility test before their medical (as in Tocanadawego's case)?

Oh the money I'd pay to have any close friend join the CIC, who would just let me in on the process! I don't need any special treatments, I Just want to understand how they handle applicants, and the application pipeline dynamic! *sigh* ::)
This is what my letter said:
"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted
. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing
; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. "

So that means there is still a large window for rejection at this point. Which, logically, makes no sense. They are only adding workload to themselves if they reject us and then need to refund later. It makes more sense for RPRF to be the last step. But then again, not much really makes sense with CIC :)

Altafahm

Oct 5, 2014
Altafahm said:
Hi,

I am new here, this forum has helped me immensely :)... my timeline is

Profile created: April 29 2015
Profile updated with Spouse ECA, IELTS: 2 Oct
ITA: 2 Oct
AOR: 30 Nov
Medicals: Passed, 3 Dec
BG check in progress: 5 Dec
As of today, 7 Dec. i got CIC update....My BG check status changed from "in progress" to "not required at this time"
Still no access to ECAS...wondering why?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Tocanadawego said:
This is what my letter said:
"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted
. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing
; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. "

So that means there is still a large window for rejection at this point. Which, logically, makes no sense. They are only adding workload to themselves if they reject us and then need to refund later. It makes more sense for RPRF to be the last step. But then again, not much really makes sense with CIC :)
I totally agree with this. It feels great to be at a safer side but everything can happen with CIC.

So many RPRF theories which time can only tell

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
With two systems down (myCIC and ECAS), one would think I'd be less obsessed about this whole Canada endeavor (at least temporarily while the sites get fixed).. but NOOO.. to the contrary! I'm actually more obsessed now! Every time I see the time-out error, I turn into a Homer Simpson and say D'oh!!!

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
With two systems down (myCIC and ECAS), one would think I'd be less obsessed about this whole Canada endeavor (at least temporarily while the sites get fixed).. but NOOO.. to the contrary! I'm actually more obsessed now! Every time I see the time-out error, I turn into a Homer Simpson and say D'oh!!!
lol..
seriously the wait is killing.. :-[

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
With this waiting, I'm going insane. I wish I knew someone inside CIC, so that I could learn how the applications are processed. It would help us to get a better understanding. :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It really makes it easier to see I am not alone in my bad mood and anxiety...

this is really difficult.. services are down, everything is at a stand still. I wish I could focuse more on my work, as it is the only thing that can take my mind off this process..

I feel like an addict having an urge to use.. the feeling is so bad it is starting to escalate to physical pain. I really hope the waite will not go on much longer, as I don't think my body can handle much more of this.

by the time we all get PR, we will be of need for some serious medical interventions, thus making the strain on the canadian health and public services - something cic should keep in mind

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nothing new, nothing at all..... :-(

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Same here, getting restless waiting for an update. We have been waiting since mid 2014.
need to take a lot of decisions what with the kids school term ending in a couple of months. Hubby and I have to provide 3 months as notice period and have a lot to do before closing shop. We have actually stopped purchasing anything which will be difficult to leave behind when we leave.
Hope we hear of something soon. ???

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bella15 said:
Same here, getting restless waiting for an update. We have been waiting since mid 2014.
need to take a lot of decisions what with the kids school term ending in a couple of months. Hubby and I have to provide 3 months as notice period and have a lot to do before closing shop. We have actually stopped purchasing anything which will be difficult to leave behind when we leave.
Hope we hear of something soon. ???
well, I am in deseprate need of some new winter boots :) but as most of us here, before buying I think about how they will add additional luggage , and walk away from the shop .. on the bright side, I am accumulating more money than usual this christmas and hollidays lol :p