+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Did you live in Canada.? maybe the RCMP report is taking a while.?
Nope...i live in India. My file is at NDVO. My background status only got updated to 'in progress' somewhere around Oct 16. That was 6 days after my 6 months processing time was over. Till then there was no movement. I've written to NDVO but they just don't reply. I've applied for my GCMS notes but those also have not come as yet. Don't know what to do except wait and hope.

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Nope...i live in India. My file is at NDVO. My background status only got updated to 'in progress' somewhere around Oct 16. That was 6 days after my 6 months processing time was over. Till then there was no movement. I've written to NDVO but they just don't reply. I've applied for my GCMS notes but those also have not come as yet. Don't know what to do except wait and hope.
Almost the same timeline got IP2 on 16th oct. I got my GCMS notes.. in that there is note clearly saying - Pls send passport request letter & eligibility met. So i don't know what the hell they are doing.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Almost the same timeline got IP2 on 16th oct. I got my GCMS notes.. in that there is note clearly saying - Pls send passport request letter & eligibility met. So i don't know what the hell they are doing.
Fingers crossed that 2018 will have good news for us. I've ordered my GCMS notes again. But those will take time to come.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Hiyer, my timeline is very similar to yours. Aor is 17 may. And by the end of july, my doc status changed to we do not need additional doc and it stayed like that till November.

My doc status once again changed to we are reviewing the additional docs and it just went back to we do not need additional docs all the while my status being at NA2. :(

Just keep the forum posted if you see a change in your status.

Thanks
Will do.. Hopefully it should all work out sooner than later..

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Check in your junk email (if you applied directly without a lawyer / consultant) ... or atleast call them and check

shots

Nov 27, 2017
Hi everybody ,

My husband got reply for his passport stamping.
But concerned is that mine is still pending . My husband AOR was in May n we updated our martial status in July .what to do in this case whom to contact .cic is not replying .should he travel or wait for me.your kind suggestions would be very helpful .

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hi Friends...I'm in a situation here and need you advice urgently.. I just not received my PPR request however they have asked me to land before 8th Jan 2018 and in case I'm unable to do so then to contact New York office (I'm currently residing in US but case was processed by NDVO)
Do I need to contact NYVO or NY VAC should be able to help me in this?? Also, should I just contact NYVO and wait for passport submission at VAC? I'm afraid by the time I will get my visa stamped it will be past by landing date..

Finally, any help on how can I get the contact details of NYVO will be greatly appreciated...thank you very much

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi everybody ,

My husband got reply for his passport stamping.
But concerned is that mine is still pending . My husband AOR was in May n we updated our martial status in July .what to do in this case whom to contact .cic is not replying .should he travel or wait for me.your kind suggestions would be very helpful .
Wait for their response pls....call them

KvSiva

Dec 25, 2017
Eligibility met and security not started. Even though a case officer has updated the notes in July saying Ready to Finalize

Sep 15, 2017
May 6th AOR and still nothings happening.
Stuck in some process. A mail to CPC_Ottawa gave us a reply by October saying that the application is in New Delhi Visa Office and everything seems to be in order. Nothing happened still.
Suggestions what can be done?
Account says the same thing. Background verification in progress and we are in the process for final decision.
Suggestions and help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.