+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello every one,
I finally got PPR email today.
May 24 FSWO.
Asked to retake medical as it was expiring in march, which i did on 24th Jan and status was "medical is under review" and on 25th it changed to "medical passed" and received PPR same day.
question >Will they consider previous medical or new medical for the time to land in Canada.

I wish good luck to everyone waiting for PPR.
Hopefully you all will get the good news soon.

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hello every one,
I finally got PPR email today.
May 24 FSWO.
Asked to retake medical as it was expiring in march, which i did on 24th Jan and status was "medical is under review" and on 25th it changed to "medical passed" and received PPR same day.
question >Will they consider previous medical or new medical for the time to land in Canada.

I wish good luck to everyone waiting for PPR.
Hopefully you all will get the good news soon.[/QUOT

Wow
Congrats, what VO?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
How many of us in April and May still waiting for PPRs.. did anyone here receive PPRs in the last week..

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I finally got my PR approval email. I wrote a bit of a curt email to NDVO on Jan 30. It had been 9 months since my AOR and I had been sending them emails since Oct. Within an hour I got a call from the High Commission. The lady on the phone told me that they had been sending me emails since Oct asking me to send my passport. However, the only emails I had received from their end till then were automated replies to my mail. Anyway... they asked me to send my passport within 10 days to the High Commission. The only thing though is that instead of 6 months landing time, I only get 2. I have to be there before 31 March. I asked for an extension and the lady said that in that case I would have to re-do my medical exam and they would not be able to guarantee a landing date. So now I'm hurriedly making preparations to leave and land there before the deadline.

In the meantime, my CIC account still says Background Check in progress. :)

If anyone hasn't received their PR approval email as yet, pls keep sending them emails. Hopefully all waiting will receive their PRs soon.

Best Wishes all

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I finally got my PR approval email. I wrote a bit of a curt email to NDVO on Jan 30. It had been 9 months since my AOR and I had been sending them emails since Oct. Within an hour I got a call from the High Commission. The lady on the phone told me that they had been sending me emails since Oct asking me to send my passport. However, the only emails I had received from their end till then were automated replies to my mail. Anyway... they asked me to send my passport within 10 days to the High Commission. The only thing though is that instead of 6 months landing time, I only get 2. I have to be there before 31 March. I asked for an extension and the lady said that in that case I would have to re-do my medical exam and they would not be able to guarantee a landing date. So now I'm hurriedly making preparations to leave and land there before the deadline.

In the meantime, my CIC account still says Background Check in progress. :)

If anyone hasn't received their PR approval email as yet, pls keep sending them emails. Hopefully all waiting will receive their PRs soon.

Best Wishes all
Congratulations buddy.. All the very best for the landing.. Wish your PPR is the beginning for may more PPRs for people like us who are still waiting

Reactions: mok_kab

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Congratulations buddy.. All the very best for the landing.. Wish your PPR is the beginning for may more PPRs for people like us who are still waiting
Thanks... I hope you get your PR soon. Pls write to the CVO where your application is being processed. Mention your processing time in the Subject.

All the best

Reactions: Hiyer

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Sure thanks ..will do
Our application is still at the Ottawa office..last reply we got around a week ago was that the application is in process.. exact email is as below
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Sincerely,

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Hello peeps, just did my landing at Pearson International last week. The landing was a breeze mayb because I had nothing to declare and my flight landed at 5am. So no queue and was done and out of airport within 30 minutes of landing.

all the best to everyone waiting for their PPR. I cannot even imagine how it must be feeling to wait for so long. Speedy pprs...