Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Hey, Nope I'm FSW-O, my file is in NDVO, some people have received their PPR after 200 days so I'm guessing i will have to wait for a few more days. what's your Background Check status.?
N/A
Check my signature mate, I am at London visa office, my file was transferred there on the 8th of September.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, Nope I'm FSW-O, my file is in NDVO, some people have received their PPR after 200 days so I'm guessing i will have to wait for a few more days. what's your Background Check status.?

hey , I am April 4 AOR fswo ....file at NDVO since july 19...........everyone from early april aor are waiting at ndvo.......hopefully ndvo will start with our applications soon

Reactions: arnvfx

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
All - I have received my GCMS notes - it's a 290 page document, what should I look at exactly
Check pages 1 &2. Then jump to the end and read notes 1-5

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
hey , I am April 4 AOR fswo ....file at NDVO since july 19...........everyone from early april aor are waiting at ndvo.......hopefully ndvo will start with our applications soon
Hopefully this month and after waiting this long I don't get a refusal

Egeda

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,
I've found out that my application is being processed in Paris VO. I am planning to order my GCMS notes but also would like to get an update from the VO - since my "six months" has been approaching.
Would you please let me know how can I find Paris VO's contact details? (I wrote to the Paris VO thread but it seems no one looks that thread anymore?).
Many thanks!

aramani

Mar 31, 2017
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Hi all,
I've found out that my application is being processed in Paris VO. I am planning to order my GCMS notes but also would like to get an update from the VO - since my "six months" has been approaching.
Would you please let me know how can I find Paris VO's contact details? (I wrote to the Paris VO thread but it seems no one looks that thread anymore?).
Many thanks!
check this : www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/paris.asp
this should be their address : parisimmigration@international.gc.ca

Kotozabra

Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys,

How long does it usually take to receive ppr mail after bgc status change to ip2?
And also does ip2 mean that file was transferred to LOV?
It's gonna be 6 months since aor soon, and it's been in NA2 for 3,5 months before today it finally showed In progress.

Also wish luck with speedy ppr for those who are still waiting, and congratulation to those who received the golden email!

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

How long does it usually take to receive ppr mail after bgc status change to ip2?
And also does ip2 mean that file was transferred to LOV?
It's gonna be 6 months since aor soon, and it's been in NA2 for 3,5 months before today it finally showed In progress.

Also wish luck with speedy ppr for those who are still waiting, and congratulation to those who received the golden email!
Well it all depends.Sometime next day or it may drag to few months
But as you say you are completing 6 months then very soon
Where is your file
I m stuck in IP2 from aug 22

Kotozabra

Nov 16, 2016
Well it all depends.Sometime next day or it may drag to few months
But as you say you are completing 6 months then very soon
Where is your file
I m stuck in IP2 from aug 22
Ugh, thought so. I don't know where the file is, expecting gcms notes by the end of October, though really hope to receive the email before.
Sorry to hear about your long wait, wish you it to be over soon. When was your aor?