+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
You can check the website. They have listed all the holidays for which the high comm is closed.
Hey there!!
Heartiest congratulations for the PPR mate, was really happy to see your update:)
In the end NDVO made it quick:):)

Reactions: wan11knu

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey there!!
Heartiest congratulations for the PPR mate, was really happy to see your update:)
In the end NDVO made it quick:):)
Thanks @gurik yeah ndvo wasn't all that bad for me :p . Awaiting my passport now. I should get it tomorrow. Hows it been for you? All set to land? And where are u headed for in Canada?

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks @gurik yeah ndvo wasn't all that bad for me :p . Awaiting my passport now. I should get it tomorrow. Hows it been for you? All set to land? And where are u headed for in Canada?
Hahhahaha indeed it wasn't:). Do share the good news of CoPR soon!
I am hoping in October now, waiting for a friends's PPR, planning to go together. Unfortunately my friend is also stuck at NDVO, file was transferred on 23rd August, hopefully some update by next week if we are lucky:).
Can you please tell me which was your due date after your file was transferred to NDVO, might give us some insight on NDVO working.......

BTW I am headed to Ottawa with initial stop at Toronto, what about you?

Reactions: wan11knu

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hahhahaha indeed it wasn't:). Do share the good news of CoPR soon!
I am hoping in October now, waiting for a friends's PPR, planning to go together. Unfortunately my friend is also stuck at NDVO, file was transferred on 23rd August, hopefully some update by next week if we are lucky:).
Can you please tell me which was your due date after your file was transferred to NDVO, might give us some insight on NDVO working.......

BTW I am headed to Ottawa with initial stop at Toronto, what about you?
The due date was 28th July on the first set that i ordered which was the day i am assuming my file got transferred to NDVO. I had ordered another set of notes which i should be getting tomorrow. So i will be able to give you some more insights in a day or two.

I will be heading to Toronto.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
The due date was 28th July on the first set that i ordered which was the day i am assuming my file got transferred to NDVO. I had ordered another set of notes which i should be getting tomorrow. So i will be able to give you some more insights in a day or two.

I will be heading to Toronto.
Okay great thanks a lot!
Yes please share, it will be really helpful:).
Toronto is great, Have you booked tickets yet or planning to?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Okay great thanks a lot!
Yes please share, it will be really helpful:).
Toronto is great, Have you booked tickets yet or planning to?
Planning to...waiting for the COPR.

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
Hey... I got IP2 on 18th Aug. I emailed CPC Ottawa last Monday inquiring about the status and got a reply saying that it is approved and they will be sending the Ready for Visa email soon. So it seems that they work on approvals first and then send out PPR mails later in bulk. Try emailing them as well, maybe you will be at the same stage.
Dear @achan88, thank you so much for your very insightful posts. I am a follower. I too am 5 May AOR and timeline is:

AOR 5 May
Medical 24 June
NA2 29 June (56 days!)
IP2 24 August.

No PPR so far. Do you think I ought to email or call IRCC? Thank you so much for your advice...

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys,

My AOR is April 27, 2017 and my current is as below:

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can some one tell me what is pending in my case and approximately when will I get my PPR? I am being too impatient and this wait is too irritating.

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Hi guys,

My AOR is April 27, 2017 and my current is as below:

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can some one tell me what is pending in my case and approximately when will I get my PPR? I am being too impatient and this wait is too irritating.
You're in IP2, PPR should be anytime from now, just be patient. Sadly some of us are still stuck at NA and long for IP2. Hang in there.

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Dear @achan88, thank you so much for your very insightful posts. I am a follower. I too am 5 May AOR and timeline is:

AOR 5 May
Medical 24 June
NA2 29 June (56 days!)
IP2 24 August.

No PPR so far. Do you think I ought to email or call IRCC? Thank you so much for your advice...
You can do what I did and send an email to CPC Ottawa. You will find the format in a previous comment in this thread. Ask them about the visa office processing your application and current status. Usually they respond within 48 hours, so you will get an idea of what is going on. If you like, you can order GCMS notes, but that takes a long time.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw guys, I forgot to show off my signature :)
Just used my visit visa to Hell to get my PR visa to Canada:cool:

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
You can do what I did and send an email to CPC Ottawa. You will find the format in a previous comment in this thread. Ask them about the visa office processing your application and current status. Usually they respond within 48 hours, so you will get an idea of what is going on. If you like, you can order GCMS notes, but that takes a long time.
Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best

Reactions: achan88

inderpal

Jan 30, 2017
India
Category........
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
i am trying to login to my CIC account and after login and when i click on check for statusm its not loading my status. which i was getting earlier, anyone else also facing same issue, i think either its problem with website or they are updating the profiles,Error loading Status table: 502 Bad Gateway. any suggestions