Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Achan, I had emailed CIC Ottawa on Sunday and still didn't receive any reply from them :(. I guess they choose not to reply to some queries
Yes you are right. They sometimes choose to ignore mails. Happened to me too. But i sent them another email and they responded. However they also wrote...stop sending duplicate emails :D and keeping correspondence minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: achan88

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi All.I received my second set of GCMS notes yesterday. Some points that I would like to highlight here:

-Primary office: New Delhi, Secondary Office: CIO Sydney. My file was transferred to NDVO on 8/8/2017.
FYI there was a due date of 28/7/2017 mentioned in my first set of GCMS notes.

- File was transferred due to workload distribution.

- 8/8/2017 - the agent at CIO checked my eligibility and was satisfied with the documents provided(A11.2 met). This is mentioned in the notes. However, the agent reset the eligibility status to “Not Started” before transferring to NDVO. In eligibility the agent has checked for FSW selection criteria, CRS points, NOC code and duties of the employment letter.

- 21/8/2017 - NDVO received the status for my spouse’s US visa rejection which was updated. On this day the officer at NDVO also reviewed all travel/personal history and other documents.

- 22/8/2017 - BGC changed to in progress.

- 24/8/2017 – Officer at NDVO reviewed the file and cleared it from all aspects. PPR was issued. I can also see the counterfoil number etc. So for those who take the CIO – LVO route your file is reviewed by Program assistant – Agent – Officer at LVO

Luckily my GCMS notes were generated on the same day I got PPR, so it captures everything.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi All.I received my second set of GCMS notes yesterday. Some points that I would like to highlight here:

-Primary office: New Delhi, Secondary Office: CIO Sydney. My file was transferred to NDVO on 8/8/2017.

- 8/8/2017 - the agent at CIO checked my eligibility and was satisfied with the documents provided(A11.2 met). This is mentioned in the notes. However, the agent reset the eligibility status to “Not Started” before transferring to NDVO. In eligibility the agent has checked for FSW selection criteria, CRS points, NOC code and duties of the employment letter.

- 21/8/2017 - NDVO received the status for my spouse’s US visa rejection which was updated. On this day the officer at NDVO also reviewed all travel/personal history and other documents.

- 24/8/2017 – Officer at NDVO reviewed the file and cleared it from all aspects. PPR was issued. I can also see the counterfoil number etc. So for those who take the CIO – LVO route your file is reviewed by Program assistant – Agent – Officer at LVO

Luckily my GCMS notes were generated on the same day I got PPR, so it captures everything.
Congratulations! How much time did it take for you to get GCMS notes?

4leafclover

May 25, 2017

thanks for sharing....I also have a somewhat similar timeline post NDVO transfer. there was this officer review on 21st ( all docs, travel and personal history reviewed, no concerns) and then ip2 on 22nd.
My gcms was generated on 21st so i don't have any info post ip2 ( still on ip2) Is there any review done on 22nd aug? or was it only on 24th aug? also did you have a review required in your r10 which was done at CIO?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Very very useful information, thank you so much for sharing @wan1knu.

Can you please share the next due date that was mentioned after 28/7 date? just want to check the relevance to the day they opened your file.
Also can you please tell when you say Program assistant-agent- officer route, I am assuming you mean at NDVO only the officer checks it finally, and the other two check file at CIO, am i understanding correctly?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
thanks for sharing....I also have a somewhat similar timeline post NDVO transfer. there was this officer review on 21st ( all docs, travel and personal history reviewed, no concerns) and then ip2 on 22nd.
My gcms was generated on 21st so i don't have any info post ip2 ( still on ip2) Is there any review done on 22nd aug? or was it only on 24th aug? also did you have a review required in your r10 which was done at CIO?
No there was no review on 22nd. The officer reviewed the file on 24th and sent the PPR.Review required was mentioned when the agent at CIO reset the eligibility check on 8th Aug and then transferred the file to NDVO.

Reactions: 4leafclover

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Very very useful information, thank you so much for sharing @wan1knu.

Can you please share the next due date that was mentioned after 28/7 date? just want to check the relevance to the day they opened your file.
Also can you please tell when you say Program assistant-agent- officer route, I am assuming you mean at NDVO only the officer checks it finally, and the other two check file at CIO, am i understanding correctly?
The current set of gcms says due date of 23/9 so it is irrelevant. There's no other date that is of significance even if i compare it to the previous set.

Yes you are correct in your understnading.

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
The current set of gcms says due date of 23/9 so it is irrelevant. There's no other date that is of significance even if i compare it to the previous set.

Yes you are correct in your understnading.
Okay, thank you so much for this valuable information.
Share CoPR good news soon!

Reactions: wan11knu

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Got my Passport and COPR today :)

Submitted: 28th August
Approved: 1st September
Received Passport: 7th September(Mumbai)