FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Need advice
I jus came to knw that my file is at NDVO.. and cic agent said that ur BG verification is in process.. what does this mean?

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Today I saw in MY CIC that my final decision is approved. I had mailed the passport last week. I am very happy. But I see in MY CIC that there is one last thing which is not all right

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

My CIC details are shown above. Is it the same for others with Decision Made ?? (My AOR Was on May 29th)
Yes. Despite COPR and stamped visa in hand, myCIC status looks exactly like that.

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Hello seniors,
Need advise. I just received my GCMS. my application is untouched since July 17. I am a US applicant, May 24 AOR, medicals passed on July 5. ADR- changed to we do not require on Aug 18. Visa office - CPC Ottawa.
My GCMC was printed on Aug 17.

I provided employment letter, covering all my positions - past 10 years with a same employer but 5 roles. I submitted my job description along with tax and pay slips when i submitted my electronic application on May 24.

My GCMS notes says, On July 17, a case analyst said, Eligibility: Review Required - NO duties listed on LOE. But as i said, i provided my job description (6 pages) for my current role.

Given the above comment, can i send job descriptions for my current and past roles (with the same organization) through webform? CIC did not ask for this. But is it okay to submit these since i read case analyst notes in my GCMS?

Your advises will be highly appreciated. Thanks,

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Need advice
I jus came to knw that my file is at NDVO.. and cic agent said that ur BG verification is in process.. what does this mean?
Probably means you are actually in IP2 and they are doing security checks. Once thats done and a visa officer reviews your file and does final approval, then you will get your ppr.

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Hello seniors,
Need advise, please.

I just received my GCMS. my application is untouched since July 17. I am a US applicant, May 24 AOR, medicals passed on July 5. ADR- changed to we do not require on Aug 18. Visa office - CPC Ottawa.
My GCMC was printed on Aug 17.

I provided employment letter, covering all my positions - past 10 years with a same employer but 5 roles. I submitted my job description along with tax and pay slips when i submitted my electronic application on May 24.

My GCMS notes says, On July 17, a case analyst said, Eligibility: Review Required - NO duties listed on LOE. But as i said, i provided my job description (6 pages) for my current role.

Given the above comment, can i send job descriptions for my current and past roles (with the same organization) through webform? CIC did not ask for this. But is it okay to submit these since i read case analyst notes in my GCMS? - OR just ignore it since i didnt received any message from CIC, and my CIC account shows, no additional documents are required. PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS>>>>

Your advises will be highly appreciated. Thanks

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
AND ITS PPR GUYS!!!!!!! DAY 136!
IP2 TO PPR took only 30 minutes!
Thank you each and everyone of you. What a long ride its been.
So many of you guys to thank and the moment is finally here. I am in shock...so I shall let this sink in!

@johnsyk : Finally the captain nailed it. I have been busy for quite a while now but used to think about your PPR status couple of times a week(literally). Today I came to the forum just to check your status.

Congrats a ton!!!!

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Yes. Despite COPR and stamped visa in hand, myCIC status looks exactly like that.
Hi angelistamaria,
Thanks for the reply. I saw from your signature that your approval was on 01-08-2017 and COPR was issued on 02-08-2017. But I thought the approval date came on your myCIC when they stamp the passport and issue COPR. Or did you mean here that you received the COPR 'in hand' on 02-08-2017 ??

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hi angelistamaria,
Thanks for the reply. I saw from your signature that your approval was on 01-08-2017 and COPR was issued on 02-08-2017. But I thought the approval date came on your myCIC when they stamp the passport and issue COPR. Or did you mean here that you received the COPR 'in hand' on 02-08-2017 ??
Yeah, I meant I got the COPD 'in hand' on 02/08 and myCIC was changed a day before that. :D:D I kept too close an eye on my timeline during those days.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk : Finally the captain nailed it. I have been busy for quite a while now but used to think about your PPR status couple of times a week(literally). Today I came to the forum just to check your status.

Congrats a ton!!!!
Thanks @comfortablynumb !! Really nice of you to say that! Did you get your COPR? All ready to land?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
i submitted my passport 2 weeks back, just want to know if there should have been any changes by this time.
2 to 3 weeks is normal. It will come soon.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I have heard frim ppl that when "we don't need additional documents" status is in documents field it is transferred to LVO. How true is that. Is it necessary that case always transfer to LVO? I heard of ppl geting direct PPR from Ottawa also.

My time line
AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
Na 17 Jul
No add documents required - 25 Aug
Waiting for ip2 n then PPR...
Depends on your visa office. If you are based in Ottawa, it doesnt mean it is moved to LVO. If you are in CIO, it could mean that you moved to LVO. It all depends on the visa office.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
About that.... you just gotta keep calling back to back.... best is when you call early or near 4 pm in the evening

I've spoken with 4 different agents so far, just to double check what the earlier guys said.... my file is in NDVO and the last two times they didn't have access to my file.

All the best ...
Sadly NDVO is quite slow. People say London is slow but I think New Delhi sadly is even slower coz there is a PPR most days from London. Have not seen a PPR from New Delhi in a while!

Reactions: TyrionStark