+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This information was a great help. I contacted CPC Ottawa and indeed my application was processed there. And they confirmed that PPR was sent on July 14, 2017 but as I didn't receive so I requested new one. Yesterday (22 Aug, 2017) I got new PPR. Thank you so much for helping me.
Congratulations.....good luck in kanneda mate

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
W
Good to hear that @ manpindersingh . Hopefully we will also receive in this week or by early next week.
we bangladeshis have to submit pp to singapore which is a long process of minimum 3weeks extending upto 8weeks! This is really frustrating, aftr submitting we have to wait so long for the confirmation! I am 2+weeks after submission! No update on cic account , any news @mhn06 ?

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I was just going through the PPR letter and I came across a section

2.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked with . For instructions and additional details on the required
item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 4, under RELATED
INFORMATION.

 Original passport(s), only if applicable.
 Two (2) Passport Photos

 Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.
 Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

IRCC has instructed to submit my passport, 2 passport photos, confirmed travel itinerary/ticket.

As of now, I have not decided when to travel as I have to resign from my current organization, travel back to my home country and only after that it would be possible to travel to Canada.

Did any of the members who received PPR letter had to face such a situation?
Wow! The people in my country doesn receive such confirmation on ppr, there is written in bold that this email is not confirmation of visa issuance. Was it the same in your case @mhn06 ??

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
@Ph143 @vishalphonsa Do people get any visa approval email? I didn't get any email from CIC regarding visa approval. My status in EE is the same.
I think your status in EE should change to approved soon. Its finally over for you, now move on to the next journey or movement and settling down. Congrats again!

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Guys,
have been following this threat for quite some time now and got some excellent info so far so thank you all.
I am May 4th AOR
FSW Outland
Medicals passed sometime in early June
Have been stuck at NA 2 since June 29th
On August 4th my ADR changed from We are reviewing ... to We do not need additional documents...
I emailed Ottawa about two weeks ago on what my visa office is and finally yesterday I got reply directly from Vienna Visa Office that my application was in Que with them waiting to be processed. So NA 2 for almost 8 weeks now, i was wondering if anyone knows how slow or fast Vienna office is...
Thank you

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,
have been following this threat for quite some time now and got some excellent info so far so thank you all.
I am May 4th AOR
FSW Outland
Medicals passed sometime in early June
Have been stuck at NA 2 since June 29th
On August 4th my ADR changed from We are reviewing ... to We do not need additional documents...
I emailed Ottawa about two weeks ago on what my visa office is and finally yesterday I got reply directly from Vienna Visa Office that my application was in Que with them waiting to be processed. So NA 2 for almost 8 weeks now, i was wondering if anyone knows how slow or fast Vienna office is...
Thank you

You could find Vienna Visa Office mail Id on the CIC website and just write them a confirmation mail if they indded have recieved your file!! Mostly your reply would be "Your application is approved" or "Awaiting a review from Visa Officer". Both cases you are very close to PPR.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

My file just moved to Singapore last week. Before that it was in CIO. My BG is still NA2 since 5th July.No update.

Can you tell me when your file moved to Singapore? And then was your status NA or IP?

Regards
Lifehack

W

we bangladeshis have to submit pp to singapore which is a long process of minimum 3weeks extending upto 8weeks! This is really frustrating, aftr submitting we have to wait so long for the confirmation! I am 2+weeks after submission! No update on cic account , any news @mhn06 ?

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I think your status in EE should change to approved soon. Its finally over for you, now move on to the next journey or movement and settling down. Congrats again!
Thanks. Did you get any update for your passport?

EnFinity

Jul 6, 2017
You could find Vienna Visa Office mail Id on the CIC website and just write them a confirmation mail if they indded have recieved your file!! Mostly your reply would be "Your application is approved" or "Awaiting a review from Visa Officer". Both cases you are very close to PPR.
Actually I got the reply from Vienna visa office and not from CPC-Ottawa, even though I wrote to Ottawa. Vienna said the file is in queue waiting to be processed. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had experience with Vienna and whether they are slow/fast. Also how big is the chance for rejection from now on.

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
@vishalphonsa
Just checked the tracking id...it now says your processed passport has been dispatched.....what about yours?

I had checked my PR application also..it has been updated with final decision made as approved.

Last edited: