FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
WTH?
My application went back to IP2? Is that normal?

IP1: 7 July 2017
IP2: 14 July 2017
NA2: 05 August 2017
Additional Document: 07 August 2017 ( IMM5645 )
Today it changed back for "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Ip3.. that's good news. There is someone on our whatsapp group that got ip3 some days back and got his pr yesterday.. he is fsw inland. I guess you will get your pr soon

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ip3.. that's good news. There is someone on our whatsapp group that got ip3 some days back and got his pr yesterday.. he is fsw inland. I guess you will get your pr soon
OMG you just got me excited again :D:D

Reactions: Ruthaj

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Well CIC answered my e-mail and looks like my file is still in Ottawa ("Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline..."), any idea what this means?

timeline in signature.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well CIC answered my e-mail and looks like my file is still in Ottawa ("Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline..."), any idea what this means?

timeline in signature.
Your file will most likely stay in ottawa. Due to work load distribution, ottawa has been processing a good chunk of outland applications without sending your file to other local VO. I recieved my ppr from ottawa with instructions to send passport to abu dhabi. Good luck

Reactions: krishnan_vinod

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I'm really glad it worked out for us both!! I still can't quite believe it!!!
You are correct. Members here try to help, and its up to each one of us to do what we think is right, and then its up to CIC to decide. I also used some money from family, and went through divorce after getting my ITA, and had lots and lots of throw backs, but i decided to still go ahead with my application and guess what, got my ppr in 54 days.

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Your file will most likely stay in ottawa. Due to work load distribution, ottawa has been processing a good chunk of outland applications without sending your file to other local VO. I recieved my ppr from ottawa with instructions to send passport to abu dhabi. Good luck
well, so far nothing's moving over there for me...I hope they're nice at least and won't reject me after 4 months of waiting...

Reactions: hope_faith

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
well, so far nothing's moving over there for me...I hope they're nice at least and won't reject me after 4 months of waiting...
Remember that its possible to recieve PPR while still in IP1. Profile status can sometimes have nothing to do with the actual progress of your file. This happened with many applicants, they got stressed seeing files move while they are still in IP1, and soon later ppr arrived. In general, Ottawa is very good and quick. Good luck

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Remember that its possible to recieve PPR while still in IP1. Profile status can sometimes have nothing to do with the actual progress of your file. This happened with many applicants, they got stressed seeing files move while they are still in IP1, and soon later ppr arrived. In general, Ottawa is very good and quick. Good luck
well I ordered GCSM yesterday, so we'll see. thanks :)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
well I ordered GCSM yesterday, so we'll see. thanks :)
My pleasure. Hope it gets sorted soon. Ordering gcms notes also helps move your file, as files must be revised by an officer before releasing the notes, so thats a good step. Good luck :)

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
You were all so right as I just got the golden email!!!!! Can't quite believe it!!!!! Good luck to everyone else.
Congratulations! If you deserve it, it will come so you'd better believe it @becky244 ! Time to celebrate--- Tim Horton's anyone? :p

Reactions: becky244

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hello All,

So this is the reply I got from CPC-CTD-Ottawa last night. I had emailed them 2 days back asking about VO and current status.

Any comments or insights are welcome as I am IP2 since July 17.
AOR April 21.

------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Gisele

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

----------
are you IP2 ON 17TH of July? because I too IP2 17th of July