+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
Received this response after my email to Ottawa. Anybody has any idea about the time line at Singapore VISA office?

"Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

Your application was transferred to the Singapore visa office on 01/08/2017.

This application is currently placed in queue for review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. It will be reviewed in chronological order according to the application received date."

Reactions: nlhugh

duyguu

Aug 22, 2017
You were all so right as I just got the golden email!!!!! Can't quite believe it!!!!! Good luck to everyone else.
Congrats!

I am on day 127 and still additional docs are being viewed. I don't know when to expect the PPR. By October maybe... I don't know paying everything upfront was a good idea. At least that could be a movement in my application status.

Reactions: bsb111

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Congrats!

I am on day 127 and still additional docs are being viewed. I don't know when to expect the PPR. By October maybe... I don't know paying everything upfront was a good idea. At least that could be a movement in my application status.
Are you at ip2?? I had such a longggg NA so think that's why PPR came 3 days after ip2

Reactions: angelistamaria

duyguu

Aug 22, 2017
Are you at ip2?? I had such a longggg NA so think that's why PPR came 3 days after ip2
Not sure if IP2 or IP1 because I was resisting the urge to check MyCIC page for a long time. Hopefully it is IP2 and PPR is in the near future. Arriving in Canada in November might not be the most welcoming experience.

3 days sounds wonderful. Are you planning on moving soon? Before winter that is?

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO, Ottawa.. its all taking time.. all early april AORs are slowed down due to some reason.. any idea whats happening @prisai90?

NDVO just woke up ....looks like they are free from student visa applications......NDVO group saw many IP2 today.....but non from march or early April ....all from April end .....like they skipped us

Reactions: arnvfx

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Not sure if IP2 or IP1 because I was resisting the urge to check MyCIC page for a long time. Hopefully it is IP2 and PPR is in the near future. Arriving in Canada in November might not be the most welcoming experience.

3 days sounds wonderful. Are you planning on moving soon? Before winter that is?
Ah you should check it!!!! My application went to 'no additional docs needed' yesterday and that was the sign for the PPR email in my case! we have to land by April so I'm thinking snowboarding trip at NEw year to land etc, then we want one of us to be earning some money so that we don't use all of our savings when we get there so once one of us has got a job we will hopefully move spring time. May even leave the landing until April but I don't want to cut it too fine. If one of us gets a decent job we will move sooner but I'm
Not sure how likely that is to happen and I'd rather get to know everywhere before the snow sets (we're planning on going to Calgary)....Good luck to you, I hope you hear something soon!!

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
NDVO just woke up ....looks like they are free from student visa applications......NDVO group saw many IP2 today.....but non from march or early April ....all from April end .....like they skipped us
Yeah There is some movement. I guess they are going backwards. and clearing the ones that are the newest ones and then going the older ones.

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
One thing I want to say guys is I had a lot of scaremongering on here from senior members who are doing their best to help but actually tell you wrong information. I was told my education did not count as 2 qualifications, that cic would not accept proof of funds in equity in my house (which isn't yet sold) and also letters from my mum pertaining to POF had to be notarised otherwise they wouldn't be accepted. Well this is all rubbish as CIC have accepted all these things..... I guess you would have all submitted applications by now anyway so this won't really help but don't necessarily worry about what people say on here. Just do your research and make your decision on various opinions! have faith that you will get PPR!!!!! Thank you to everyone on THIS forum though as you have all been really helpful and it helps to know where everyone else is at!!! Sorry that turned into an essay, and good luck to everyone! I hope you have an amazing life in Canada!!!

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017