+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jobyjosf

Aug 17, 2011
My status changed on 21 Aug 2017.
Now the background check status shows that " we are processing your background check..."

Could anyone tell me how long would be the wait? My Visa office where application is processed is New Delhi

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
I'm really glad it worked out for us both!! I still can't quite believe it!!!
Congrats Becky!! Party time at Niagara Falls! :D

Hoping mine is not too far off. Additional documents still showing as "reviewing".

Reactions: bsb111 and becky244

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Guys

Good morning

Just received the PPR letter from my consultant.
The Letter was actually emailed to my consultant on last Saturday. As they are not very good in their interaction with clients I received it just now.

This was thread was of great help to me in clearing the doubts. Posts from senior members like Legalfalcon, KiranK, gurik etc were really a guidance as the help from my consultant was almost NIL.

I would especially like to thank Kiran for all the support provided and for her patience in answering my queries.

All the very best to all the members who are awaiting their PPR emails.

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
I was just going through the PPR letter and I came across a section

2.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked with . For instructions and additional details on the required
item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 4, under RELATED
INFORMATION.

 Original passport(s), only if applicable.
 Two (2) Passport Photos

 Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.
 Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

IRCC has instructed to submit my passport, 2 passport photos, confirmed travel itinerary/ticket.

As of now, I have not decided when to travel as I have to resign from my current organization, travel back to my home country and only after that it would be possible to travel to Canada.

Did any of the members who received PPR letter had to face such a situation?

Reactions: sam_15

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016

2.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked with . For instructions and additional details on the required
item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 4, under RELATED
INFORMATION.

 Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

IRCC has instructed to submit my passport, 2 passport photos, confirmed travel itinerary/ticket.

As of now, I have not decided when to travel as I have to resign from my current organization, travel back to my home country and only after that it would be possible to travel to Canada.

hmmmm i didnt receive that instruction.

Reactions: krishnan_vinod

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

2.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

INFORMATION.

I wasnt asked to submit my travel plan/ticket. I just submitted all my passports, 2 photos and the PPR mail print out.

nim_mander_90

Nov 17, 2016
U can email CPC Ottawa ...they can will tell where is ur file .....as I see u got IP2 fast ...so I think ur file is at Ottawa ....

NDVO people from march and April are still at NA stage .

And I would highly recommend you to call cic ....there were some cases from April AOR where cic sent PPR but the the applicants never received them
This information was a great help. I contacted CPC Ottawa and indeed my application was processed there. And they confirmed that PPR was sent on July 14, 2017 but as I didn't receive so I requested new one. Yesterday (22 Aug, 2017) I got new PPR. Thank you so much for helping me.