+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I just got an sms from VFS saying that my passport has been forwarded to bangalore. But when I checked in the VFS website this morning, it was mentioned that is has been forwarded to Delhi. Any idea why?

Last edited:

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Does anyone here know the average time for passport and COPR to be ready at VFS, once application has been approved?

My application was approved on 11 Aug, but no further updates. I'm a bit impatient because I saw on MyImmiTracker that most passports are ready a few days after! (And I'm hoping it's ready by Friday because I want to visit a Friend who lives across the border over the weekend!) :eek: The wait for COPR is honestly worse than waiting for PPR!!!! So close yet so far...

Sadly, I walked to VFS during my working hours and only brought along the necessary documents + fees. I didn't have money to pay for the extra SMS/email update service, so all I see is the same status since day 1. :rolleyes: Everyone who has yet to submit your passport to VFS, please bring spare change to sign up for the notification service.

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone here know the average time for passport and COPR to be ready at VFS, once application has been approved?

My application was approved on 11 Aug, but no further updates. I'm a bit impatient because I saw on MyImmiTracker that most passports are ready a few days after! (And I'm hoping it's ready by Friday because I want to visit a Friend who lives across the border over the weekend!) :eek: The wait for COPR is honestly worse than waiting for PPR!!!! So close yet so far...

Sadly, I walked to VFS during my working hours and only brought along the necessary documents + fees. I didn't have money to pay for the extra SMS/email update service, so all I see is the same status since day 1. :rolleyes: Everyone who has yet to submit your passport to VFS, please bring spare change to sign up for the notification service.
Got the first taste of the sms notification a few minutes back. Easy to keep track of what's going on :)

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Got the first taste of the sms notification a few minutes back. Easy to keep track of what's going on :)
Ah! So jealous!! :p

Honestly, before PPR, I only checked CIC every other day. Now, I'm checking the VFS tracker online every 2 hours and hoping for an update. :(

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ah! So jealous!! :p

Honestly, before PPR, I only checked CIC every other day. Now, I'm checking the VFS tracker online every 2 hours and hoping for an update. :(
Now since I know it has been forwarded to the bangalore visa office instead of new Delhi office, it's giving me anxiety. Ignorance is bliss my friend :D

Bee17

Jun 28, 2017
Day 87 today and got feedback on visa office. Finally left CIO and shipped to London Visa office. I guess we are joined by the hip. Dying to leave your rotting ship but you keep stringing me along. LOL. Guess my hair is trimmed and my shoes shined; time to go visit aunt in London. Tired
Good to know. All this has happened and your profile still at ip1?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi @johnsyk

Please i have had an update on my GCKEY for about a week now where Review of additional documents Changed from We do not need additional documents to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Should I raise a CSE, as i i am still awaiting further instructions..
Mail them and raise a CSE too.

Reactions: Humblemoi

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
This wait is killling me
Just a bit more almost there. I have started looking for areas where we can stay and also there are lots of nice helpful videos in settlement website you can check those in the meantime. What are you planning to do once you are there, will you pursue higher degrees or go for job?(assuming you are under 35)

Reactions: sam_15

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Now since I know it has been forwarded to the bangalore visa office instead of new Delhi office, it's giving me anxiety. Ignorance is bliss my friend :D
Hahah I Guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :D Hope your office mixup is quickly resolved!

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
File transfered to ndvo a week back. Almost 130 days. NDVO used to be fastest of them all